SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by leselihau Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:02 pm

Thanks Lipsis for the feed updates. Made it easier for me than having to go read Jokers....although I did still sneak in there periodically.

GA....finale is tonight.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:18 pm

TY leseli!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:50 pm

I just watched the last episode of BB, which was just a recap of the season, and those clips of Vanessa's behavior reminded why I still don't like her.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ditto lipsis! I enjoyed reading along.

Sorry for the dumb question, but now what? Is there a season finale this week?

Yes, tonight at 9:30.

You will see all three parts of the final HOH comp. the winner of part 3 becomes HOH and decides who they want to take to the F2 with them. The other person is evicted. Then the F2 face questions from the jury and the jury votes on who should win.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 am

Winner 6: 3 is Steve with Liz getting the 50K. America's choice went to James with 25K. 
Congrats Steve! Hoorraysmileyyay:Congrats

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:31 am

Congrats to Steve. And to James for winning the AFP.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:14 am

I am so happy that Steve won the $500,000, but the thing that pleased me the most is that someone finally evicted Vanessa. I too think that James was the right choice for the AFP, since he entertained us all season.

I think that Steve probably felt even better once he heard (1) Vanessa was going to take Liz over him to the F2 (2) Prior to entering the BB house, Vanessa had already earned over 4 million dollars playing poker.

And, what are the chances that Shellie and Clay make it as a couple outside the house? I am betting that it will fizzle out.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:20 am

I was pleasantly surprised to see how together and polished Steve was at handling his jury questions. He held it together when in the clutch. 
Liz, to me, floated on the back of her alliance the whole season, so I was glad the other jurors rallied to Steve.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:44 am

Kasha, Steve did a really good job answering the jury questions. I felt pretty sure that he was going to win after hearing how badly Liz did when trying to convince the jury to pick her.

Was Vanessa's vote for Liz just sour apples? I don't know how she could have voted that way after hearing Liz fumbling around and saying basically nothing. The truth is that Austin was the brains in that duo.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm

I'll say this about Liz. I liked her way better after Austin and Julia left. She actually seemed sweet. She always thanked live feeders for watching and thanked us when we voted to send them something. She didnt expect to make F2 (despite what Vanessa told her) so she didnt have anything prepared.

I think Steve played a great game. Although not as great as Vanessa. He had been practicing his Vanessa eviction speech since F5. Thankfully he changed it up a bit. He originally was going to call her Derrick and himself Cody (BB16 references) and say he wasnt going to make a $450,000 Cody mistake. He also had been practicing his F2 final speech to the jury since he won part 2 of the comp. He was ready for last night. He was right to evict Vanessa. In their backyard interviews all but one juror said they would have voted for Vanessa but were happy for Steve.

I liken this season to season 14, Dan vs Ian. I was rooting for Dan (Vanessa) and was disappointed he (she) didnt win but I thought Ian (Steve) was worthy of winning and I can live with it.

The backyard videos arent available yet but you can read the recap at Jokers, if you want. I will post a link when the vids are ready. Recap at www.jokersupdates.com

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:39 pm

Lipsis, just curious, why do you think that Vanessa voted for Liz?

When Vanessa joined the jury, she didn't even sit straight in her chair and face the camera for a long time. I think that she was totally shocked, and as usual she was trying to figure out things in her head. Even though she said that she didn't hold it against Steve, I believe that she did, and therefore could not vote for the guy who ended up ruining her chance of winning the $500,000.

I say that, because I don't believe that she was THAT close to Liz. Vanessa did say that she never really trusted Steve, but I think that was because Steve, who unlike Liz, finally figured out the truth about Vanessa and that all of her "promises" were just a bunch of BS. I am just so glad that he ended up beating her at her own game.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:30 pm

I just listened to a podcast with EW Link and Vanessa said she voted for Liz because they had promised each other that if one of them left in third that they would vote for each other. She said she made the deal because she was concerned about a bitter jury and wanted to get Liz's vote locked in, in case she needed it.

Also, the backyard interviews with Jeff Schroeder are here. They are by houseguest so you can watch what you want.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJkgwiwjqCHDtTXn_ISu8Oak_LE7e2n_2

Here's Vanessa's and, of course, it starts off with talking game to Austin. Lol

Last edited by lipsis on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh