SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:07 am

I get my play by play feed updates at Jokers and recaps, particularly the overnight reports, at BBDish. Those two plus my own feeds keeps me pretty up to date.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:05 pm

I look forward to doing "one stop" forum shopping and I suspect as the season goes on others from this forum will join us. :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:07 pm

Thank lipsis for the thread suggestion.

If other threads are required, please let me know. I'm not a BB watcher so I wouldn't know what threads would be appropriate!

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:21 pm

BB Canada is supposed to be great.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:51 pm

Thanks again for setting the thread up, GA!

I've heard really good things about BB Canada but I know my limits and one BB is enough for me. I know people who watch all of them. BB peeps are a lot like Bachelor Nation. They are very active on social media. I know if I missed something I can usually just tweet out a question and someone will answer. The social interaction is what I like best from both Bach and BB and the show's use them to their advantage.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:53 pm

lipsis wrote:Thanks again for setting the thread up, GA!

I've heard really good things about BB Canada but I know my limits and one BB is enough for me. I know people who watch all of them. BB peeps are a lot like Bachelor Nation. They are very active on social media. I know if I missed something I can usually just tweet out a question and someone will answer. The social interaction is what I like best from both Bach and BB and the show's use them to their advantage.

I must admit that since the advent of BB Canada I have found that I prefer it to the US version. The ridiculous dramatics are much decreased and there hasn't been the contentious split when you have one side of the house pitted against the other. Not that they don't split into alliances and such, just that when they do, they aren't really nasty about it. People seem to get that it is a game and just because they didn't end up on the same side, doesn't mean they have to be nasty to one another. Overall, just more fun to watch. In addition, like regular BB, they have the BB After Dark, but they also have the BB Side Show that they do once weekly. They have a couple of people... Peter and Gary...who were favourites from the first season doing commentary along with the host, Arisa. They have guests each week from previous seasons...Canadian and US...so we get updates from some of our favourites and some behind the scenes stuff. They even update you on the showmances...so far two long term couples have resulted. I really enjoy it.

As for my updates of US BB...my forum of choice is Hamstertime. Lots of snarking by those watching the feeds who update in real time. They post pics and videos from the live feeds and if that is too much, there are daily summaries as well. Last season, after the first month or so, I just couldn't stomach watching any more and got all my updates from there.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:36 pm

Nice to see a BB thread. I go to Morty's & BBDish. I don't get the live feeds, but watch After Dark. Haven't seen this season's BBCA, but the past ones I've enjoyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:13 am

The HG's usually move into the house the weekend before the premiere. Sometimes we get an accidentally on purpose feed leak to confirm that. I haven't heard anything yet.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:46 am

Seems like a relatively young cast again. Oh well.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:38 pm

This is my favorite reality show plus Survivor. Thanks GA for making the thread and Lipsis for the updates.  It does seem like a younger cast and plus no eye candy for us to see Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698 I also go on Jokers too.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:14 pm

This and Survivor are my faves, too, Whit. :Nod:
Here's to a great summer!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:54 pm

BB Takeover! Special guests will be at the house every week to announce different twists. Gonna be crazy.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=42928

Also, if you haven't seen the house yet, Julie would like to show it to you. It doesn't look like there is a Have Not room. Hope that's the case. I hated that.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh