SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:06 pm

Oh that Maks. I am a little surprised that he popped the question so soon after they got back together, but I think he is ready to settle down so there is no point waiting. I wonder how long before they get married? I bet she will want to seal that deal ASAP and we will get some good wedding pics!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 Empty Re: DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by MiniDiva Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:35 pm

cheerdance  Fantastic news!

What a gorgeous couple they make!  Love the way Maks proposed and how everyone one around them was ecstatic.  
What a sexy man and sexy couple.  Love it!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:36 pm

Sprite wrote:Oh that Maks. I am a little surprised that he popped the question so soon after they got back together, but I think he is ready to settle down so there is no point waiting. I wonder how long before they get married? I bet she will want to seal that deal ASAP and we will get some good wedding pics!

Well now he's really not a Bachelor laugh out loud

Not surprised had a feeling it would happen soon. Congrats to them. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 1f49c

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 8367-910 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 I_got_13 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:40 pm

Watching their dance family watching the proposal made me smile so big.  I thought Val was gonna jump out of his skin.  laugh out loud

Love it. Congrats to Peta and Maks!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:58 pm

Ridiculous how happy I am for Maks and Peta.

Thats a wedding I want to be at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:06 pm

Their first dance is going to be amazing

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:00 am

maksimcLast post of '15 and this one makes sense. @petamurgatroyd and I in the nut shell: Trying to be serious and dying laughing instead. I am truly blessed because she saw in me something that made her make me her choice. I am so much better now that she's 'permanently around' and all I ask for is a lifetime to prove to her I'm worth it. Baby, I love you. Let's stay 'us' for the rest of our lives.
#happynewyear
DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 ?size=l

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:04 am

Witney and her fiance, Carson, are getting married today! :wedding

And Emma and Sasha are officially back together (sorry Alek fans)

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:35 pm

It didn't seem that long ago that they got engaged? Good for them. I went to a New Years Eve wedding once, it was loads of fun.

Thanks for the updates sara!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:21 am

And another engagement!

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/mark-ballas-is-engaged-dwts-pro-proposed-to-singer-bc-jean-w161131

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:54 pm

She's pretty. I didn't even know he had a g/f. Congrats to the couple!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:00 pm

Oh yeah they've been dating for a little over 3 years! I had a feeling they were! YAY! Mark hasn't said anything yet.

First Maks and now Mark ahh my DWTS guys are all grown up and taken now :tissuebox giggling Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 1f49c

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 8367-910 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 I_got_13 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 21 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
FLChica
Momon001
pavalygurl
Nonina430
eirekay