SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 79 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:21 am

aviej wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
aviej wrote:hmmm...and why would Andi be following's LATravel on twitter unless she was searching for a destination for a wedding maybe?

I am thinking more for a honeymoon.

I would think they want to get out of the US for the honeymoon. I'm sure Andi doesn't want to spend her honeymoon in a location where the girls would bombard her husband! So i'm thinking somewhere a bit more private.

I agree It might be a nice place for a wedding but I think she won't want a honeymoon there.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 79 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Post by soccermom333 Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:22 am

aviej wrote:Very interesting her location. Dana Point? A breezy, beachfront location to have a wedding perhaps? One where there's enough sea breeze so Josh won't sweat? What's interesting to me is that the location is close to the last wedding destination (just 2 hours away), close to where the Bach mansion is located, close to where ABC headquarters are - they are all within 2hrs distance. I'm really thinking now this could either be a possible wedding location or one where she would sign off on her TV wedding.

I agree! Dana Point is beautiful and I thought the exact same thing when she tweeted she was there. This would make for a wonderful location for their wedding. ;) Never to early to start sleuthing out the wedding venue. Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by HBgirl Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:32 am

Hi,  I don't post too often but really enjoy reading this thread and keeping up with Andi and Josh...they seem like a great couple!  About Andi's Dana Point photo:  I live 10 minutes from Dana Point and am somewhat familiar with the area.   If that photo was taken from a hotel room, then I'm pretty sure they are staying at the Ritz Carlton.  That view looks like it is Salt Creek Beach below the cliff, exactly where the RC is located.  

The St. Regis Resort that was linked to above is not on the ocean, so I don't think they are staying there.  The two hotels are very close together, so maybe they are viewing both while they are in Orange County.

So....that's my small contribution to the possible wedding location sleuthing.  :detective   Thanks to all of you who post the photos, videos and updates on Andi and Josh etc.! It's always fun to visit here and read this thread! Smiley

HBgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:40 am

HBgirl wrote:Hi,  I don't post too often but really enjoy reading this thread and keeping up with Andi and Josh...they seem like a great couple!  About Andi's Dana Point photo:  I live 10 minutes from Dana Point and am somewhat familiar with the area.   If that photo was taken from a hotel room, then I'm pretty sure they are staying at the Ritz Carlton.  That view looks like it is Salt Creek Beach below the cliff, exactly where the RC is located.  

The St. Regis Resort that was linked to above is not on the ocean, so I don't think they are staying there.  The two hotels are very close together, so maybe they are viewing both while they are in Orange County.

So....that's my small contribution to the possible wedding location sleuthing.  :detective   Thanks to all of you who post the photos, videos and updates on Andi and Josh etc.! It's always fun to visit here and read this thread! Smiley

Oh, don't go. That was a big contribution. We welcome all new JODI fans. As long as you're so close to Dana Point, do you know of any charity events going on in the next day or so??? Smiley

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by HBgirl Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:12 am

I don't know of anything going on locally, but that doesn't mean much since I'm a little out of the charity loop!  My guess would be that there are more events in the LA area.

Laura, I read your posts about meeting Andi and Josh...Glad you got to spend so much time chatting, sounds like it was really fun!

HBgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:24 am

Hi HBgirl! Welcome! Please keep posting! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 79 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 79 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 79 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 79 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 79 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:43 am

deedschumann
3 hours ago
So ummmm...this just happened. Good pick for din din dad. #THEBachelorette #FanGirlingOut #congrats #AndiDorfman #JoshMurray

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 79 10787968_366844496810028_1575375328_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 79 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 79 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 79 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 79 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 79 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:24 am

Linds911 wrote:
deedschumann
3 hours ago
So ummmm...this just happened. Good pick for din din dad. #THEBachelorette #FanGirlingOut #congrats #AndiDorfman #JoshMurray

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 79 10787968_366844496810028_1575375328_n
Wow they really are into the whole faking it thing, going out and don't upload it anywhere cantstopl cantstopl
I love that picture, I think it's so cute!!
I wish we did get a post though haha giggling

Loved loved loved the comments!
kizmoschumann
I didn't know who they were but they were a beautiful couple. His smile was priceless.
cristywarnockphotography
What?! That's amazing!! I follow both of them on Instagram and thought that some of Andi's posts looked a lot like where you guys were at. So cool!!
deedschumann
@cristywarnockphotography My jaw dropped and hit the flooooooor!!!!!!
_annadawn_
He has the best teeth!!!
hermartian
He's hotttt!!!!
deedschumann
@_annadawn_ BEST teeth.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:47 am

HBgirl wrote:Hi,  I don't post too often but really enjoy reading this thread and keeping up with Andi and Josh...they seem like a great couple!  About Andi's Dana Point photo:  I live 10 minutes from Dana Point and am somewhat familiar with the area.   If that photo was taken from a hotel room, then I'm pretty sure they are staying at the Ritz Carlton.  That view looks like it is Salt Creek Beach below the cliff, exactly where the RC is located.  

I want to echo everyone's sentiments so far. We value your input, please keep on posting! We're a fun bunch, you'd like it here, promise.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:50 am

Thanks HBgirl! Keep posting. Josh and Andi are being very sneaky. Hugesmile Either they are seeing Chris during filming of the bachelor or.... they are "shopping" for a venue. Maybe both! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:54 am

What a sweet picture! I love the relaxed pictures when they are just enjoying themselves.

Edenpol love your post! I hate the articles claiming they are 'faking it'. I am sure a few couples have done it in the past but I believe Josh and Andi are 100% in love with each other.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:06 am

Justafan2 wrote:What a sweet picture! I love the relaxed pictures when they are just enjoying themselves.

Edenpol love your post! I hate the articles claiming they are 'faking it'. I am sure a few couples have done it in the past but I believe Josh and Andi are 100% in love with each other.
Haha thank you! I hate that too! You can't fake the looks they have on their eyes, you just can't, but some people do believe that and that annoys me
People claiming the show doesn't work but as soon as it does, the media and the people don't stop talking trash about the couple, and sometimes that what makes them break up.
Love and be loved! :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

+46
GuardianAngel
sbolduc
pumpkinnoodle
FLChica
andifan
SafronSahara
citygirl1962
torr20
bleuberry
stuckinsc
LoveGodTheMost