SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:01 pm

We, Chinese always say, "don't put any skeleton in the closet if you don't want anyone to know".

If Andi had sex with him with all the right reasons, what was it that humiliating? If she thought it was humiliated, then it's her problem, not him. It is ridiculous how she called herself victim.

Last edited by peggy0221 on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:54 pm

@lavenderred, Nick is not for anyone, and I'm happy he's back!! :cheerpom:

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:35 pm

lavenderred wrote:Millsy will have to compete with me as Kristen Baldwin's biggest fan.  laugh out loud  Kristen's not the only journalist or blogger who feels this way about his return and I'm glad they're speaking up!  :Nod:
Robert Mills retweeted
https://twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/status/606102145797079040
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
Watch @kaitlynbristowe tell the guys about Nick the d*** in this @BacheloretteABC preview: http://yhoo.it/1M4Ij8D
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 44 1512ef10

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 44 96e79a10

I think this belongs in the current season so will copy it there, Lav. I like Kristen's recaps also.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:42 pm

I like wicked evil grins myself.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:18 pm

Every time I see that grin, alarm bells go off in my head.  I like sincerity (pretty rare on TB), and I just don't get that vibe with Nick.  Never have.

Maybe he will appeal more to me with Kaitlyn but pre-airing, his return is 100% role playing for ratings/publicity IMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:14 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Every time I see that grin, alarm bells go off in my head.  I like sincerity (pretty rare on TB), and I just don't get that vibe with Nick.  Never have.

Maybe he will appeal more to me with Kaitlyn but pre-airing, his return is 100% role playing for ratings/publicity IMO.

I disagree I think Nick has been one of the most sincere guys that has come out of this show.  I think he tells it like it is with pure honesty and that is why people  either love him or hate him. I have followed Nick since the beginning of Andi's season and what I have observed is that he is a great man, family man, and takes risk on the things that truly mean something to him. I seriously doubt if Kaitlyn was not the lead he would not be on this season. He found a girl that he truly likes and took a risk to see if it would work out.

IMO no matter what he does or says will not change those who are not fans( not calling you one). But he is the type you have to get to know to love who he is.

Last edited by whit90 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:37 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Every time I see that grin, alarm bells go off in my head.  I like sincerity (pretty rare on TB), and I just don't get that vibe with Nick.  Never have.

ITA, he seems like the shady character in the back of the bar in a noir detective movie. If he's what Kait wants though and he makes her happy, that's all that matters.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:55 pm

That evil grin IMO is actually his shy grin. We've seen it many times.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:56 pm

I must write it ... I must ... Alanna, you crack me up this season. giggling Hugesmile
It's interesting analogy.
What is really interesting is our different perception of Nick, and not because of your dislike of him, but the fact that I see Nick really an opposite of "a player". Like a guy who actually isn't that good at "picking women" at the bar ... at least not with the first approach. I actually find him to be a complete nerd, a dork, but who tries to hide it and puts the "Sasha Fierce mask on" to be the cool guy - and I'm still only talking in the situation of approaching a woman. And to me he is cool for real, but like he doesn't know it. Then once the ice is broken and he gets his confirmation that he can proceed, that's when it gets really intriguing... yes, it's clear as a daylight, I'm enjoying watching him do his "moves".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:00 pm

whit90 wrote:

I disagree I think Nick has been one of the most sincere guys that has come out of this show.  I think he tells it like it is with pure honesty and that is why people  either love him or hate him. I have followed Nick since the beginning of Andi's season and what I have observed is that he is a great man, family man, and takes risk on the things that truly mean something to him. I seriously doubt if Kaitlyn was not the lead he would not be on this season. He found a girl that he truly likes and took a risk to see if it would work out.

IMO no matter what he does or says will not change the Nick those who are not fans( not calling you one). But he is the type you have to get to know to love who he is.

I have to agree with Whit.  That grin.... Sometimes I wish that he would look at himself in the mirror to see what others see from him.  I admit that I do see the way his grin comes off being insincere and arrogant.  When I initially started watching last season, that is what I thought about Nick too.  But the more I watched him, the more I realized that "that grin" comes out when he is feeling uncertain and trying to project confidence despite how he is feeling internally.  It is a mask that uses to cover his uncertainty.  

When I rewatched his discussions with the guys last season with this in mind, his grin made a lot more sense.  It usually came out when he was discussing uncomfortable events that he felt uncertain about, but wanted to project confidence.  Usually when he was being confronted by the guys or by the interviewing producers.  

It will be interesting to see when his grin comes out this season.  I predict that it will be there in similar situations - guys confronting him, uncertain conversations with Kaitlyn and interviews with producers that make him uncomfortable.  

But as I said, I agree with Whit.  From all that I have seen from Nick so far including last season, the post season interviews and SM postings from Nick, his family and friends, he appears to be a very truthful (almost brutally honest at times due to his inability to see things in shades of grey, but rather black and white), sincere, passionate, charismatic guy with a sarcastic, self-deprecating sense of humor.  He enjoys having deep conversations about real things with a few people rather than many superficial friendships that barely scratch the surface of reality.  He is sentimental and romantic, revealed by his expressions to Andi last season (sending her flowers, making time for mini 1:1 when he didn't get time otherwise, the book he made her, the sand necklace from the beach where he first told her he loved her, ect) He is a creature of habit (many trips to the same bars/restaurants) and most comfortable with familiar things (his love for his home and family and staying close to friends that have lasted since childhood).  But he still loves adventure and taking risks when the benefit outweighs the risk, such as the risk for love.  He is confident and rightly so, he should be as he is successful and well spoken, intelligent and intuitive - able to lead others due to his certainty in areas he excels in.  One of the reasons that Nick came across so arrogant last season was due to his high level of certainty that Andi was going to pick him.  He was intuitive enough to see Andi favored him, but allowed his emotional feelings to cloud his judgement and ability to see the whole truth - that she actually loved Josh.  

Again, I do not personally know Nick, but my younger brother is so similar to him that sometimes I feel like I do.  And when I made this discovery, I started to see him, his facial expression, body language and actions in a whole different light.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:09 pm

OnePromise I love reading everything you throw on this board you are good.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:14 pm

Love your post GA! ITA -- who was our poster who knew people that knew Nick who said he was mostly quiet a bit shy and slightly awkward at the house party in college where they met him??

happygolucky wrote:I must write it ... I must ... Alanna, you crack me up this season. giggling Hugesmile
It's interesting analogy.
What is really interesting is our different perception of Nick, and not because of your dislike of him, but the fact that I see Nick really an opposite of "a player". Like a guy who actually isn't that good at "picking women" at the bar ... at least not with the first approach. I actually find him to be a complete nerd, a dork, but who tries to hide it and puts the "Sasha Fierce mask on" to be the cool guy - and I'm still only talking in the situation of approaching a woman. And to me he is cool for real, but like he doesn't know it. Then once the ice is broken and he gets his confirmation that he can proceed, that's when it gets really intriguing... yes, it's clear as a daylight, I'm enjoying watching him do his "moves".

great post HGL --the funniest thing that we see him in the same way without having discussed it prior... I totally agree with this cos that's exactly how he proceeded with Andi!!! Andi gave him the FIR and he had that shy/"evil to some" grin as she told him why she liked how genuine and cute he is and he was baffled she picked him... during their first date the first approach was again his shy cautious self -- blushing as he told her he has a "schoolboy crush" ... then even during their FD he was a complete mess fumbling and struggling to tell her how he feels ALL day not at all the composed rico suave with moves but the guy who goes all in despite his fears and despite looking silly and awkward to share how he feels...

that's what makes him nick! he tasks HUGE risks cos he believes in the reward and and goes ALL in all the way he gives it his whole if he believes it foresaking what anyone's opinion about him is ....cos to him love is everything it's cracked out to be

it's so funny to me that people can see him and think "creepy" actually giggling  esp cos of how he's a bit of a dork and awkward and shy!! but he's still genuine and raw and real despite coming off in a weird way and others would see that and think he's intentionally cruel or rude to the guys or cunning and aggressive

that time with K at the pier -- he is feeling a bit shy and unsure but going with it and nuzzling her and kissing her etc.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl