SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Page 31 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:27 am

Kashathediva wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Glad you said this and not me!  :hidingchair

Awww, I actually have a good friend who is a multi-level marketer.  sad One of the nicest people I know.  Respect your opinion of not liking "them," but I disagree.  Everyone does what they can and want in this world, josh included.  Have to say I think he looks awesome.  Smiley
If I'm not mistaken JL is or was a fan of the couple.

Kasha, who is JL?

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:30 am

I think she is referring to a poster. You can be a fan and not like their clothes.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:34 am

Laudergirl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Awww, I actually have a good friend who is a multi-level marketer.  sad One of the nicest people I know.  Respect your opinion of not liking "them," but I disagree.  Everyone does what they can and want in this world, josh included.  Have to say I think he looks awesome.  Smiley
If I'm not mistaken JL is or was a fan of the couple.

Kasha, who is JL?
The member/poster who made the post. I replied by saying "glad you said this and not me and  hid under a chair. Scroll up.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:09 am

I don't know if RS has any inside info but I agree with his assessment of AJ last night. Neither seemed natural. IA agree with the rest and think there will be a well timed announcement of a breakup in the not too distant future. JMHO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:24 am

Well according to an interview CH had on Monday, Andi and Josh "seem really destined to make it". I would put my money on CH any day over RS, as he would be have greater knowledge.

Here's the link to the interview:

http://podcast.gcnlive.com/podcast/mariluHenner/0105151.mp3

CH's segment starts at 28:25. Discussion of previous cast starts at 42:25 and JODI starts at 45:40 approximately.

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:25 am

^Ch is the show's mouthpiece. He's spoken highly of plenty of couples who didn't last.

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 31 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 31 86669110 Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:30 am

LOL, I am on the opposite end of the spectrum...  I don't believe anything CH or RS has to say..... Even if one say something in favor of a couple I like...RS has been said to be a liar and knows nothing but what he reads on websites so now I am to believe his opinion, Nah I am good I will stick with my opinion....  If I am wrong, oh well...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:48 am

RS gets most of his info from people or fans who email him. He thought Seancat were never going to make it and announced it here on the radio in Dallas many times. Smiley I agree Luv, no one knows what really goes on behind closed doors. They might make it, as we believe or they might not and RS has a 50% chance he is right. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:54 am

I just posted about this in the fan thread but maybe it belongs here. I just listened to the CH interview too with him saying he thought "Andi and Josh were destined to make it". I was worried like many of you when I read RS's column today. But I'm now thinking maybe we got our panties in a bunch over nothing. I have just rewatched both the show last night as well as the Access Hollywood interview of A & J and I don't see what weird dynamic RS sees. They seemed natural to me and their gestures and looks to each other seemed in line with how they have been in most all of their previous interviews IMO. And I have seen them all, trust me. Their body language I thought was very good last night. They are still spending a ton of time together, whether it be over the holidays with both of their families, or out to eat or at the mall in Atlanta. A couple "on the rocks", faking it, or just biding their time for a well timed breakup announcement would not spend that much time together, IMO. Nor would they involve their family & friends so much as what Andi and Josh have. It just doesn't make sense.

I think our couple is doing just fine and RS is just speculating. My guess is he got wind of the fact that they haven't started planning a wedding, thinks it's odd after 8 months of engagement, and is betting against them. I still believe in them and hope their comments about getting serious about planning in 2015 come true.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:55 am

soccermom333 wrote:RS gets most of his info from people or fans who email him. He thought Seancat were never going to make it and announced it here on the radio in Dallas many times.  Smiley I agree Luv, no one knows what really goes on behind closed doors.  They might make it, as we believe or they might not and RS has a 50% chance he is right.  Smiley

Let's not make it sound like he said they would never make it. He was skeptical right after the finale like he is every season. He figured out rather quickly that would be getting married. I could go dig up quotes but I don't have time for that since it hardly matters.

I'll believe these two are gonna make it once I see the wedding, whether that is on tv or not.

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 31 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 31 86669110 Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2 - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:59 am

There are other rumors out there about them and not just RS. CH is the last person I'd believe because he's all about what's good for the show and right now they don't want a breakup. Time will tell in any case.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:02 am

albean99 wrote:There are other rumors out there about them and not just RS. CH is the last person I'd believe because he's all about what's good for the show and right now they don't want a breakup. Time will tell in any case.

Rumors from what sources i wonder? There have been rumors from day 1 with them that haven't proven to be true (i.e Murray family feud, faking the relationship etc. etc.)  Are these new rumors or the same ol' same ol'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 59 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - Media - Twitter - General Discussion Thread #2

+67
Bet2Win
StacyNor
eirekay
joshfan
nutty1
Ladybug82
atem
laurentx
nikikass
moonpie
Luvstruck