SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:37 pm

^^Michael G and plenty of other guys from this franchise....

I very, very much doubt that Brad had/has so many great things to say about AshLee. There is a reason why he never really talked about her to begin with and why he just suddenly (completely) disappeared from her timeline...

As for Graham and MM not being together. Honestly, I think that's the best thing that could have happened to Graham. They both had/ve serious issues and since they've gone their separate ways he really made an attempt to get his life back on track. He is in a really good place now.
I am not sure where MM is at, but from what I've been told recently, not much has changed in "that" department...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:23 pm

ironcat wrote:I listened to Jason and Molly's podcast, and they talked about how stunningly gorgeous and nice Michelle is and how they don't understand why she can't find a man.  Obviously, something is going on there that we can't see.  Although if she has really found happiness with Cody, good for her.  Supposedly he's extremely sweet, so sometimes unlikely couples really work out (although I'm not holding my breath).

I agree that most of them appear to be pairing up to remain on the show (for more pay, I guess).  They also might have suspected that there would be some additional payoff for remaining until the end (like the show that this format seems to have been based on, Paradise Hotel), since I doubt they were told anything in advance (and I sincerely think the producers were sort of making this up as they went along, also like Paradise Hotel).  I think that Graham waited to dump Ashlee until he was sure there was no more cash to be made for putting up with her crap.  She is really a piece of work with a very unattractive mean streak for such a beautiful woman.  Glad she's getting flack on SM for her behavior, maybe she'll learn something from it.

Marcus and Lacy are growing on me, but they appear soooo young to me; I hope they really were having those substantive conversations the editors never show us, in addition to staring at each other all googly eyed.  Marcus really falls in love hard and fast, doesn't he?

I kind of think geography is working against her. Her daughter's father must live in SLC and this is what ties her to the area, along with the fact that her family may be there as well. I suspect due to the number of folks who are Mormon and live in SLC, many men in her age group may already be married. I think, in addition to perhaps needing the money, this franchise may give her the opportunity to meet men outside her current pool of romantic prospects.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:38 pm

chloep wrote:^^Michael G and plenty of other guys from this franchise....

I very, very much doubt that Brad had/has so many great things to say about AshLee. There is a reason why he never really talked about her to begin with and why he just suddenly (completely) disappeared from her timeline...

As for Graham and MM not being together. Honestly, I think that's the best thing that could have happened to Graham. They both had/ve serious issues and since they've gone their separate ways he really made an attempt to get his life back on track. He is in a really good place now.
I am not sure where MM is at, but from what I've been told recently, not much has changed in "that" department...

What sort of issues do they both have and what's MM reputation in Utah?

I could not believe that she speculated on camera that her daughter may be the issue guys are having a problem with. Whether that is true or not, why put that out there for her daughter to possibly hear? Also, I hope she was acting, because her desperation for a man and emptiness without one is a terrible role model for her daughter. How long did Graham and MM date? Where does he live? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:32 pm

Graham lives in New York City. Don't know that Graham and Michelle ever really dated each other exclusively. They met during bachelor pad and became friends then her dad died and Graham went to his funeral in Utah. Every once in a while Graham does a lemonade stand charity event and invites previous Bachelors and Bachettes to come and Michelle would usually show up.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:Don;t you think if Zach truly cared about Clare, he would have stuck up for her. I don't think that relationship ever had a real chance.

I agree. I kind of got the feeling that he's not the biggest fan of AshLee (like, when he said "I'm not feeling that right now" when she asked to talk to him earlier) and just wanted to end that conversation ASAP. Still, I think that he could have something as simple as what he did in his ITM, in which he talked about not caring what happen with JP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:48 pm

As for issues, I don't like to personally dish dirt. I leave that to RS to do publicly. For those really interested it doesn't take a lot to find stuff. MM has had a lot in her past.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:05 pm

Oh, my. I'm so far behind. Still having #olderparentproblemz and my life is not my own. So I did the only thing I could do...stayed up all night last night to finish my blog! Who's crazier, me or AshLee? :crazed

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2014/08/bachelor-in-paradise-episode-4.html
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:38 pm

When you do the next one, be sure to include Clare's angry "I am heading to bed. OK?" followed by Zack's facial expression of "No. Please don't..."

Oh... and plenty of Lucy with Jesse.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:55 pm

JBF wrote:When you do the next one, be sure to include Clare's angry "I am heading to bed. OK?" followed by Zack's facial expression of "No. Please don't..."

Oh... and plenty of Lucy with Jesse.

Actually I think we could have given TPTB a better script -

Clare - "I'm heading to bed OK?"

Zak - "NOOOO ESSSS NOT OKAAYYYY!"

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:33 pm

The visuals are what make that scene so memorable.

They did a pretty good job on the screenplay this season. I still enjoy watching Kalon's solo date and all of his cheeky commentary. He needed his own TV episode.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:29 pm

You and I couldn't be more different, JBF. I thought Kalon's date was the cheesiest waste of time I've ever seen on this show. But then, Kalon makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

Also, Kovacs is another dude that gives me the major creeps. I'll try to do a decent recap of his date with Lucy, but it's going to cause me some angst, just so you know! Lol.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:32 pm

For those inquiring about Graham, he has left NYC and now lives in the LA area and has for at least the past year or so.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 4 August 25 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+30
Lucas15
Sprite
emusha
Linds911
terabithia
vivi2
Ladybug82
julychild
umngirl
quietpal
soccermom333