SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 3 August 18 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 3 August 18 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 3 August 18 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:53 pm

There is an article on line with Elise talking about Chris and his "hometown" date. At the end she says can't say if it works out with Chris but says if it didn't work out she would be willing to do BIP again!!!!!! hahaha .....If this show is renewed, we'll see if it is actually "You Only Paradise Once" YOPO or You Return to  Paradise each season until you are old and grey.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 3 August 18 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 3 August 18 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by jlccaz Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:12 pm

THE LADIES SPICE THINGS UP AND THREE NEW BACHELORS JOIN

“BACHELOR IN PARADISE,” ON MONDAY, AUGUST 25 AT 8:00 P.M. ET/PT

Episode 104 – The drama continues for the contestants in Mexico. Michelle had her eye on Robert, but when he gets a date card, he chooses to take out Sarah, leaving Michelle devastated and still on the search to connect with someone in paradise.

Cody Sattler, a hunky new bachelor, arrives in paradise with a date card and a mission. He immediately makes a hard sell for Clare, but is dejected when she reveals that she is in a relationship with Zack. In the spirit of keeping romance alive, the kind-hearted Cody gives his date card to his friend, Marcus, so he can continue to build his blossoming relationship with Lacy. Meanwhile, Michelle, who is still anxiously waiting to make a connection, is asked out by the latest bachelor to join the house, the infamous Kalon McMahon. She reluctantly agrees, but later regrets the decision and declines the offer. For the first time in “Bachelor in Paradise” history, the new bachelor decides to go on the date alone. He heads to the beautiful Cenote Maya in the Yucatan for a lonely day of rappelling and swimming. To everyone’s surprise a third bachelor, Jesse Kovacs, arrives and invites newcomer Jackie on a date to the stunning Rio Secreto where he seems to win her over, leaving her other suitor, Marquel, in jeopardy of going home.

Back at the house, things start to heat up when the outspoken AshLee gets caught gossiping about Clare, leading to an epic confrontation. The ladies show an ugly side that leaves their suitors, Graham and Zack, with some serious concerns heading into the rose ceremony. The contestants gather at the scenic Casa Palapa where six women must each hand out a rose, meaning two men will be exiting paradise. As the ladies begin to hand out their roses, the memory of the confrontation is still lingering and to everyone’s surprise, one of the bachelors panics and runs out of the rose ceremony just as his name is being called. His suitor and the rest of the contestants are left in shock

If someone opens a topic for next week's episode, here's the description.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:46 pm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:51 am

Finally watched BIP!

I like Lacy and Marcus together, I do finding them really boring to watch but I think that is just because they are drama free.

AshLee AshLee AshLee...."I looked at your IG and thought you were cool" laugh out loud ..I gotta give the girl credit at least she doesn't hide her crazy, she is also crazy beautiful.

I love Zack, love him, he was my favourite on Des' season. I know no one remembers him, pretty much tells you how "into" her season I was. But I loved his questionnaire answers, even RS admitted there was nothing to make fun of. On BIP he too seems totally normal, I like that he was helping Chris B out and was very sweet and attentive to Claire.

Elise, is just crazy or appears to be on a different planet on this show, she is hilarious so I will miss her next week.

Chris B....I know a LOT of people don't like him. I do think he is a player and is not someone I would want my sister or BF to date, at least not right now. But, I truly think he is a good guy, just not a good boyfriend or boyfriend material. He seems to have a lot of friends in the Bachelor community and seems to be very loyal to those people, I loved his speech to Michelle. I think when he is actually ready one day to settle down he has the potential to be a good husband, still think that is waaaaaays away...

My take!

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:55 pm

I actually like Chris too. I liked what he did for Michelle. I thought it was very sweet of him and I think he can be a good friend. I have suspected all along that Michelle M's overly dramatic crying is a result of too much alcohol. I suspected a drinking issue in Graham on the last Bachelor Pad but he doesn't seem that way now.....

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:25 pm

It's been a rough week but I finally made it here. #OlderParentProblems

So happy Elise and Chris are gone. Even though Chris was very sweet to Michelle in the end, I don't like the way he allows himself to be manipulated by TPTB with his bad boy wannabe routine. I don't think Chris even knows who he really is anymore.

I love pretty much everyone else in the house, including AshLee. I see a lot of her words being spliced and diced to portray her in a certain way. And seriously...isn't half the world stalking Graham Bunn on Instagram? I'm sure the only way they got AshLee to come on the show was to tell her that Graham was going to be there. They all seemed to know coming in to it who they wanted to pursue.

Marcus and Lacy are the only ones that I see are focusing on building a relationship and getting to know each other. I love watching them fall in love...as Michelle said, right before our eyes.

And lastly, if you're up for a lighthearted snarky read, here's the link to my blog. Happy reading!  peace 

http://realitvwithbee.blogspot.com/2014/08/bachelor-in-paradise-episode-3.html
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Thanks Bee-enjoyed the recap.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:18 pm

Sorry if this was posted already….

Sharleen's blog:

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bip/

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:46 am

Just as expected - no wonder michelle was crying about going home I don't blame her if she was losing out on a per episode stipend

Bachelor in Paradise: How Much Were the Contestants Paid to Go on the Show?

And no, it wasn’t just in tequila and fame. During one of his Q&A sessions this week, Bachelor insider Reality Steve was asked if he knew how much the rose seekers earned for the less than a month long gig. After all, maybe the network thought that a free trip, all expenses paid, would be enough payment? But apparently, there was more.
“From what I’m hearing, the range was anywhere from about $7,000 to $15,000,” Steve writes, before continuing that “not everyone made the same amount.” Hmm… something tells us that a certain gorgeous franchise vet lived up to her last name on this one. After all, seniority rules, right?
If you’re wondering whether the payment was per episode — that would explain the desperate need for everyone to hook up and get a rose each week! — the spoiler king has an answer for that, as well.
“I know they all got a flat rate to come on,” RS dishes. But note that he adds “some might’ve got an additional stipend per episode” — though he was not sure about that possibility.
So while there’s no prize for this season’s winner of BiP (except everlasting love, of course!) there’s still a financial element that we imagine had some influence on the contestants. Interesting…
What do you think of the contestants’ salaries? And who do you think got the biggest paycheck? Sound off down below.

http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelor-in-paradise/articles/2014-08-22-how-much-were-contestants-paid
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 3 August 18 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+30
jlccaz
dw_a_mom
emusha
Lucas15
Luvstruck
newfiegirl
stuckinsc
SLA44
luvlady345
bamagal
MiaHawk