SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi - Page 21 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:21 am

Thanks for all the opinion. I would only post the link, not the actual answers. Let me know final say, I won't be able to update page until Saturday my evening zany way when I'll be in hotel with wifi! I won't be in anyway offended if answer is no!!! That's why I asked! Would love if answer came from MM as she sent these to you all!

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi - Page 21 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

Post by Ash2214 Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:41 am

I think it would be totally awesome for Sophie to have the link to the questions and answers on her blog. She has contributed so much for us and Josh and Andi really appreciate her videos and other work (as do we)!

However, Lauren, Josh and Andi were extremely nice for doing this for us. When it was first presented to Lauren, she was told exactly where the questions and answers were going to be posted and who they were for. I would love to have Lauren do something similar for us in the future or even get some other information that we wouldn't know otherwise. I just don't want her to think that everything she tells us can get around. While the questions weren't huge revelations, some of them were specific, like saying they were indeed together on Memorial Day weekend and on the 4th of July. I think the best and safest bet would be for someone to ask Lauren if it's fine to do so. If Lauren gives her approval, then I'm all for it  yes 

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:57 am

docnash14 wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:Guardian Angel,

I thought a sticky thread was like a thread within a thread.  I know there was talk of putting the answers to our questions on the sticky thread so it wouldn't be lost.  So I thought a sticky was a special place for posts that will always be there.

I think I read that there were more answers to come.    Did they come.  I also think I read that MM said she was praying for Josh to get engaged.  Was that an answer to a question we had that MM answered?  Confused.  Because I don't remember seeing that on any list.

Thanks for the help
Laura

Laura, when Lauren emailed me the answers she said that she was still going to try to get the remainder of the answers for us but as of now, I haven't received any additional ones.  I know she is in Kansas City as of today.  And that comment about her praying to for Josh to get engaged was not part of the answers.

You know I love you Sophie, but I have to agree. I am afraid if MM is asked she will feel the need to say she is OK with it. I will let others decide, but wanted to add my  2cents 

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:37 pm

nannymargie wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Hi guys,

would it be OK for me to put a link to this on the blog???
I dont want to post the Q&A but get people here! Let me know!
I will let others chime in but my two cents is that when I contacted Lauren I indicated that these questions were for the posters who had followed Andi and Josh here throughout the season.  I wouldn't want her or Andi and Josh to think they had been misled. (On the other hand, I realize this is a pubic forum)

I agree with you Doc..I think those questions and and answers should stay here. Just my opinion..
I think the questions need to stay here also.  Those of you who have been in contact with MM have built a trusting relationship.  To allow them to be known to all (even though this is a public forum) could destroy that trust.  I think she realizes we are all sincere in our interest in the entire process. Let's not blow it!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:47 pm

It's ok ya'all ;) don't bother MM! The most answers are that this stays here, I'm good with that!

No worries Smiley love you all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:42 pm

nannymargie wrote:
lexforlife wrote:found another playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smu99exd2Y8&list=PLGjc_VfoeyiglX_caRwIRl2WDkqLa1nSs

LEX, I clicked on it and and only the first 3 videos show.  The rest are deleted.
I'm sorry about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:59 am

lexforlife wrote:found another playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smu99exd2Y8&list=PLGjc_VfoeyiglX_caRwIRl2WDkqLa1nSs

I just watched this youtube and after the 4th video of their 4th one on one time together the rest are deleted. Is anyone else having this problem? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:23 am

Jolena wrote:

I just watched this youtube and after the 4th video of their 4th one on one time together the rest are deleted. Is anyone else having this problem? TIA

YES -- and it is sooo frustrating!  I want to watch the HTD again!  Someone posted the entire season is available on iTunes -- might be worth the investment!   hmmm
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:30 am

I feel for you ladies, I still have the season on my DVR....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:31 am

luvlady345 wrote:I feel for you ladies, I still have the season on my DVR....

I still have mine also and rewatched their LCD last nite.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:29 am

luvlady345 and nannymargie,

Rubbing it in, huh? Just kidding.

I think I'm going to invest in the whole season. Don't see me losing interest in JODI any time soon.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:31 am

Laura Walsh wrote:luvlady345 and nannymargie,

Rubbing it in, huh?   Just kidding.

I think I'm going to invest in the whole season.  Don't see me losing interest in JODI any time soon.

We will stay interested until the wedding that is for sure. Then probably until the 1st child. Yes this could go on a while... Hugesmile Hugesmile 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

+45
LindaPete
nanbrooks
Retiredswimmom
Jpcook4
Judiful