SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 68 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by bamagal Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:19 am

Folks, we are "beating a dead horse" !  If the couple involved have moved on from this, perhaps it is time that we also refocus on the two people and their love story.  Dissecting Andi's actions, and questioning her morality only give Nick the reaction that he wanted.  I will always believe that this revelation was a calculated PR plan from the inception -- to undermine the happiness and take the spotlight off Josh and Andi.  It was not an act of love -- it was an act of revenge!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:40 am

bamagal wrote:Folks, we are "beating a dead horse" !  If the couple involved have moved on from this, perhaps it is time that we also refocus on the two people and their love story.  Dissecting Andi's actions, and questioning her morality only give Nick the reaction that he wanted.  I will always believe that this revelation was a calculated PR plan from the inception -- to undermine the happiness and take the spotlight off Josh and Andi.  It was not an act of love -- it was an act of revenge!

PREACH!!!!!! That's why I am shaking my head, Nick is getting what he desire from some.....This has been over for 2 1/2 months Josh said Andi told him EVERYTHING they seem extremely happy Josh is not that great of an actor, we all called that something had changed after their FS because of Josh's demeanor the man can't lie Andi had basically told him that he was the one and it showed because of Josh's confidence..... I see the same happy/confident Josh that knew that Andi loved him and had chosen him now an it's more than ever.. So I am not going to dwell on Andi's or Josh's pass relationships, I am going to celebrate and love of this couple because they truly are in love an amazing together.......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:25 am

bamagal wrote:Folks, we are "beating a dead horse" !  If the couple involved have moved on from this, perhaps it is time that we also refocus on the two people and their love story.  Dissecting Andi's actions, and questioning her morality only give Nick the reaction that he wanted.  I will always believe that this revelation was a calculated PR plan from the inception -- to undermine the happiness and take the spotlight off Josh and Andi.  It was not an act of love -- it was an act of revenge!

Amen sista!! I know in a week this will die down for sure. Smiley Josh and andi and their families have moved on for sure! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:16 am

Ditto a thousand times!!!!!!  High clap  High clap  High clap  High clap  High clap  You summed it up in a nutshell! Just build a bridge and "get over it", tuey have and it is their lives!!
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:55 am

Am trying to move past this but after 2 days I'm still alittle ticked off:

The production company focused too much on Nick's departure and left 7 minutes for proposal. Then, adding insult to injury - they focused almost entirely on Nick during ATFR, giving him 45 minutes of air time between the recorded piece and onstage sulking. We had 2 short segments of Jodi. In the past they have focused more on the couple.

I don't doubt Josh and Andi have moved on from her past relationship that ended almost 3 months ago, but for their families and all of us it what happened the other night is still raw. I just feel badly for the Murray's especially - they are so proud of their son and were beyond excited about the finale, but it had to have been a huge letdown overall.

I do understand ABC has a show to produce and has to keep it fresh to retain their viewers, but I felt like they went way overboard using Nick's heartbreak and bitterness at the expense of their couple. I know Jodi can move past this but hope if they agree to sign on for the wedding, they force ABC into a huge payday.

laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:59 pm

Thank you bamagal!!  clapping! clapping! 

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:08 pm

laurentx wrote:Am trying to move past this but after 2 days I'm still alittle ticked off:

The production company focused too much on Nick's departure and left 7 minutes for proposal. Then, adding insult to injury - they focused almost entirely on Nick during ATFR, giving him 45 minutes of air time between the recorded piece and onstage sulking.  We had 2 short segments of Jodi. In the past they have focused more on the couple.

I don't doubt Josh and Andi have moved on from her past relationship that ended almost 3 months ago, but for their families and all of us it what happened the other night is still raw.  I just feel badly for the Murray's especially - they are so proud of their son and were beyond excited about the finale, but it had to have been a huge letdown overall.

I do understand ABC has a show to produce and has to keep it fresh to retain their viewers, but I felt like they went way overboard using Nick's heartbreak and bitterness at the expense of their couple.  I know Jodi can move past this but hope if they agree to sign on for the wedding, they force ABC into a huge payday.

I think Mama Murray summed it up very nicely. She said something about she knew Nick was hurting and that they would pray for him and that Josh was focused on when he put the ring on Andi's finger and their future. Isn't that what we want too? To see their beautiful love story unfold in the future at least that is what I want. I don't know why Nick did what he did and I really don't care whether Andi had sex with Nick or not. As long as Josh and Andi can put it behind them so can I. Next week it will all be in the past and we can start with a very slimy BIP.  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:34 pm

pander3575 wrote:
I think Mama Murray summed it up very nicely.  She said something about she knew Nick was hurting and that they would pray for him and that Josh was focused on when he put the ring on Andi's finger and their future.  Isn't that what we want too?  To see their beautiful love story unfold in the future at least that is what I want.  I don't know why Nick did what he did and I really don't care whether Andi had sex with Nick or not.  As long as Josh and Andi can put it behind them so can I.  Next week it will all be in the past and we can start with a very slimy BIP.  giggling 

Well said. Everytime I read your posts, I look at your avi, which is so sweet and calm, as are your posts! yes
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
I think Mama Murray summed it up very nicely.  She said something about she knew Nick was hurting and that they would pray for him and that Josh was focused on when he put the ring on Andi's finger and their future.  Isn't that what we want too?  To see their beautiful love story unfold in the future at least that is what I want.  I don't know why Nick did what he did and I really don't care whether Andi had sex with Nick or not.  As long as Josh and Andi can put it behind them so can I.  Next week it will all be in the past and we can start with a very slimy BIP.  giggling 

Well said. Everytime I read your posts, I look at your avi, which is so sweet and calm, as are your posts! yes

Nicely put and a good reminder! Thank you

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:46 pm

laurentx wrote:Am trying to move past this but after 2 days I'm still alittle ticked off:

The production company focused too much on Nick's departure and left 7 minutes for proposal. Then, adding insult to injury - they focused almost entirely on Nick during ATFR, giving him 45 minutes of air time between the recorded piece and onstage sulking.  We had 2 short segments of Jodi. In the past they have focused more on the couple.

I don't doubt Josh and Andi have moved on from her past relationship that ended almost 3 months ago, but for their families and all of us it what happened the other night is still raw.  I just feel badly for the Murray's especially - they are so proud of their son and were beyond excited about the finale, but it had to have been a huge letdown overall.

I do understand ABC has a show to produce and has to keep it fresh to retain their viewers, but I felt like they went way overboard using Nick's heartbreak and bitterness at the expense of their couple.  I know Jodi can move past this but hope if they agree to sign on for the wedding, they force ABC into a huge payday.

Right. IA The entire season seemed to be about Nick, at least with the editing, and now it's all about Nick post-show. This all leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:00 pm

I may be beating a dead horse, but I've made sure to respect Jodi fans by voicing my opinions only in Josh's fan thread, not the Jodi threads. I hope Jodi fans can respect that there are some of us who are not "over" Monday night and the shenanigans of Nick. Some have moved on from it and can celebrate the couple, and others are not quite there yet.

I will always be #Josh and hope the best for him. He deserves it.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:42 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:

I'm sorry that the veil has been lifted and so many people are having their enjoyment of the season dampened.  

Yeah, I guess I wanted Josh to pull it back down so I could go back to happily ignoring some of the realities of this show, and simply celebrate the couple that is Josh and Andi.

They ARE adorable together. There is a lot of yin and yang there. I don't want to see anything else from them than THEM.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+85
Judiful
dw_a_mom
MAB348
jlccaz
rc49ers