SELECT CONTENT

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 15 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 03, 2011 10:03 pm

causingchaos wrote:I get a little creeped out by fans snapping pictures of these folks when they're out in public. I think technology as well as social media has changed things. More people have the technology to take a picture of another person with out that person noticing.

Glad to know I'm not the only one. There is little to no privacy left in this world. I don't even want to think how many buildings and traffic lights etc. are equipped with cameras to catch our littlest movements. Big brother is watching.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Tue May 03, 2011 10:08 pm

Not to mention Google Earth! The days of skinny dipping are over!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by causingchaos Tue May 03, 2011 10:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
causingchaos wrote:I get a little creeped out by fans snapping pictures of these folks when they're out in public. I think technology as well as social media has changed things. More people have the technology to take a picture of another person with out that person noticing.

Glad to know I'm not the only one. There is little to no privacy left in this world. I don't even want to think how many buildings and traffic lights etc. are equipped with cameras to catch our littlest movements. Big brother is watching.

I find those pictures of Emily while she's out eating with Brad to be weird. I'm glad Chantal isn't dealing with all that as well. I would be horrified to find out the world is tweeting about my every move even if the people meant well and were making some attempt to cheer me on.

causingchaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 10:22 pm

Particularly when the surreptitious pictures taken by fans, without their knowing, are then sold to the tabloids. Seriously, it's a wonder people who are even remotely famous go out in public at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed May 04, 2011 12:09 am

And then there are some like Ali, Melissa, Gia, Vienna, Natalie, Deanna .... and on and on who cannot get enough publicity. They need it like air.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 12:45 am

jelle wrote:And then there are some like Ali, Melissa, Gia, Vienna, Natalie, Deanna .... and on and on who cannot get enough publicity. They need it like air.

I agree maybe add Tenley in that list too? Trista?

Should we start with the men also? Where to start? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 1:33 am

Shawntel tweeted she's visiting Chantal this weekend in Seattle. So glad they remained friends. Both favorites of mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 10:23 pm

Aww..tweets from Shawntel.
We love you Smiley http://t.co/Z05IxLf
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 15 Kanus

Boca says hello Smiley Chantal and I are having a great time drinking wine and catching up @chantalofans http://t.co/KRHyzO8
31 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 15 42kta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 10:31 pm

Gina wrote:Aww..tweets from Shawntel.
Shawntel_Newton We love you Smiley http://t.co/Z05IxLf
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone
Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 15 Kanus

Shawntel_Newto Boca says hello Smiley Chantal and I are having a great time drinking wine and catching up @chantalofans http://t.co/KRHyzO8
31 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 15 42kta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 10:34 pm

Ahhh, I just want to squish that dog he is so CUTE!!!

Oh, and Chantal and Shawntell look great too! 👅

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri May 06, 2011 10:44 pm

Somebody needs to let Alanna know that her favorite guy -- Boca -- is back. She will be overjoyed! :giggle:

Chantal looks FAB! sign heart
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Boca is so cute and tiny! So glad to see Chantal and Shawntel together!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chantal O'Brien - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+68
DeAnna/JenFan
KikiLove
LoveDovez
Iam4UGA
Archer23