SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by pumpkinnoodle Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:16 am

:sweetheart: Happy!!! Happy!!! Joy!!! Joy!!!  :sweetheart: 

Happy!!! Happy!!! Joy!!! Joy!!!  Jumping hearts  Jumping hearts  Jumping hearts 

I am beyond over the moon excited for Josh and Andi!!! They are totally the best and are such a beautiful couple inside and out!!!  High clap  High clap  High clap 

I have loved them together since week one of the season!! They chemistry, connection and love that is theirs can't be denied or made up!!  lovetogether 

I wish them nothing but the best!!
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:16 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

So glad I could pop in and see a new thread for these 2!!!

I am working on a new "couple" gallery for them too:
http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/07/29/the-bachelorette-andi-and-josh-life-after-the-show/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:17 am

Could we have a pic, vids and media links No Discussion thread?  whipped cheerleader 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:39 am

sophienette wrote:Could we have a pic, vids and media links No Discussion thread?  whipped cheerleader 

ITA. It´s so much easier to watch and find what you are looking for.
 welcomeback 
Do you have a final video up your sleeve? I would love to see one with the baseball card and proposal included. When are you going to tell us the big secret? What does #teamGR stand for?

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:49 am

I can't stop watching them on JKL. So adorbs and hilarious! I'm excited for more pics to come out so I can change my avi  yes 

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:53 am

Love Andi and Josh they just make me smile!!!!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:54 am

Trueloveforever wrote:I can't stop watching them on JKL. So adorbs and hilarious! I'm excited for more pics to come out so I can change my avi  yes 

handwave I'm over here now. Was I supposed to go to sleep last night? Watching a few things over again and got to skip the drama this time. Much better. Also visited Momma Murray's FB. Still have to watch "the video"
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:57 am

Trueloveforever wrote:I can't stop watching them on JKL. So adorbs and hilarious! I'm excited for more pics to come out so I can change my avi  yes 

Do you have a link? I have searched for it all morning, but I only found a part of it on youtube.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:59 am

Glow worm wrote:

Do you have a link? I have searched for it all morning, but I only found a part of it on youtube.

On the first page of this thread there are three videos of them on there. I think that might be all of it.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:22 am

From Aaron's girlfriend:

Kacie McDonnell @KacieFOX29 · 9h
Congratulations to Josh & Andi! Wishing you a wonderful journey in your new life together.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:23 am

Trueloveforever wrote:
Glow worm wrote:

On the first page of this thread there are three videos of them on there. I think that might be all of it.

Thank you! I don't know how I could have missed them before. I blame it on my lack of sleep. This is how I feel right now. :thud 

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:26 am

Glow worm wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
Glow worm wrote:

Thank you! I don't know how I could have missed them before. I blame it on my lack of sleep. This is how I feel right now. :thud 

I hear you! I have stayed up all night going though some of the spoiled threads. Some interesting old post. Looking back can be fun.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam