SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm Thread #3

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm  Thread #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm Thread #3

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Cecilia wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:Nick's latest tweet, this was in response to our fellow poster Nutty1, who said "you're one in a million, #TeamNick from day 1.

Just to clarify:  she responded to his tweet, not the other way around.  He sent that out within an hour of the release of the letter.

Yes, I realize that now. Her tweet was at the top of my feed, and then I thought he responded. Now, with the time, I realize his tweet was first.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm  Thread #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe the footage with the producer goes along with this letter. They will show Nick post show, along with the letter.

Why release this letter today? The season has been spoiled long ago, with all sorts of SM posts to support the spoiler. Is it to cast doubt on the spoiler? Is it an indication of CH's blog where it will be and explosive ending?

Either way, its stupid IMO. The wording is questionable, especially "the road less travelled" which is right out of CH's blog. If it is in fact a letter Nick wrote, why break the confidentiality of it. If Andi didn't want to read it, it shouldn't have been brought out and aired.

it does seem like the plane vid is now creating part of the storyline: nick back home with bella possibly talking about how he can't get over andi, maybe she regrets her decision now, and why not give it one last try. i just hope something good comes out of this whole show for nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:17 pm

Cecilia wrote:Love the letter.  Love Nick.  If I got that letter and had chosen someone else I would have thought I made a big mistake.

THIS!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Guess Marcus is not going to be there tonight after all:

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd 3h
Be sure to watch this crazy girl tonight and see who she falls for! #bachelorette #afr pic.twitter.com/otUz9SSNHx

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 3h
Hahaha you better mean crazy in a good way! @marcusgrodd wish you were coming sad #TheBachelorette

· Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd 3h
@AndiDorfman haha of course! I know me too. Go kill it!
Details

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe the footage with the producer goes along with this letter. They will show Nick post show, along with the letter.

Why release this letter today? The season has been spoiled long ago, with all sorts of SM posts to support the spoiler. Is it to cast doubt on the spoiler? Is it an indication of CH's blog where it will be and explosive ending?

Either way, its stupid IMO. The wording is questionable, especially "the road less travelled" which is right out of CH's blog. If it is in fact a letter Nick wrote, why break the confidentiality of it. If Andi didn't want to read it, it shouldn't have been brought out and aired.

Reading and thinking more about the letter and everything about it, wording, timing of its release, etc., I am somewhat skeptical of how and why it came to be. Guess we are getting closer to finding out. I will not be surprised if at some point in time Nick is announced as the next bachelor.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:34 pm

docnash14 wrote:Guess Marcus is not going to be there tonight after all:

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd 3h
Be sure to watch this crazy girl tonight and see who she falls for!  #bachelorette #afr pic.twitter.com/otUz9SSNHx

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 3h
Hahaha you better mean crazy in a good way! @marcusgrodd wish you were coming sad #TheBachelorette

·  Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd 3h
@AndiDorfman haha of course! I know me too. Go kill it!
Details

That's too bad!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:17 pm

My laugh for the day:

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm  Thread #3 - Page 24 Capture_zps76e0fa65

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm  Thread #3 - Page 24 Capture2_zpsde441615

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm  Thread #3 - Page 24 Capture3_zps9b6fa1b5

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm  Thread #3 - Page 24 Capture4_zps595f1e39
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:51 pm

richmondrose wrote:My laugh for the day:

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm  Thread #3 - Page 24 Capture_zps76e0fa65

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm  Thread #3 - Page 24 Capture2_zpsde441615

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm  Thread #3 - Page 24 Capture3_zps9b6fa1b5

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm  Thread #3 - Page 24 Capture4_zps595f1e39

That's hilarious! I'm thinking the Dorfmans and Murrays and future Dorfman-Murrays may become very familiar with the blocking mechanism on Twitter over the next few days. I'd argue that Nick probably only scored a field goal or maybe a safety on a penalty in the end zone given her final pick, though.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:57 pm

Depends on how you look at it, I guess. I choose to think when one door closes another opens.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Depends on how you look at it, I guess. I choose to think when one door closes another opens.
same Smiley

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:27 pm

The Murrays are much more media savvy than Hy.  MM has some work to do...
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:50 pm

Ah ah !
The Dorfman-Murrays are going to keep being burnt with this.
Even if they block the tweets, they will still know what people think...
It's there forever. Not a good start.
Maybe Nick has the final laugh after all...

:bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm Thread #3

+64
snowandcold
emad0722
timfan
mrsbatonmom
aglaea
mathwiz37
Judiful
Beeleever
lstiff
remockered
RealityEscape