SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm Thread #3

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm  Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Ugh, gentlemen--enuff with the capris.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm  Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm Thread #3

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Ugh, gentlemen--enuff with the capris.

Those aren't fashionable capris. they are huge athletic shorts  giggling  Josh and Nick's style - opposite.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Cecilia wrote:

Those aren't fashionable capris.  they are huge athletic shorts  giggling  Josh and Nick's style - opposite.
Seriously! They couldn't be any more opposite. It's really interesting how she formed such different relationships.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:11 pm

Cecilia wrote:

Those aren't fashionable capris.  they are huge athletic shorts  giggling  Josh and Nick's style - opposite.
Yeah, I know, but either way it's not a look I like.  no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:13 pm

When I was in Curacao last week, I saw tons of young guys wearing capri type pants.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:16 pm

I love capris on men. I got a denim pair for my 14 yo son.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

I can dig the capris I guess. I like Nick's style. Scarves were too much.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Then don't look Italian young men this year, because there's a strange fashion going on ... men roll up their long pants, to make it look shorter, to see ankles, but even more ... and then you have men's baggy harem pants so popular.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Cecilia wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Ugh, gentlemen--enuff with the capris.

Those aren't fashionable capris. they are huge athletic shorts giggling Josh and Nick's style - opposite.
Yeah, I know, but either way it's not a look I like. no

ITA! I miss tennis shorts from the Connor/McEnroe era or Larry Bird era BBall shorts. Girls today don't get to see much leg....
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:27 pm

cindebugg wrote:
SueSt wrote:^^
My take is different on these two events is different. I observe that Andi was able to resolve the issues with Nick on the mime date because he was willing to acknowledge his mistakes, take criticism and resolve to change.  Andi didn't have to cry over Nick because he wasn't defensive and let her know how important her feedback was to him.

He didn't acknowledge anything until he realized that Andi knew something was up.  She had to ask him if he'd tell her if she was his wife.  He tried to blow it all off but Andi wasn't buying it considering what she said in her PI's.  Ultimately I think she didn't get too upset about it because she already knew he wasn't the one.  She was freaking out about Josh after the Lie detector argument because he was her #1.

I think SueSt has a good point, even if Andi had to draw it out of Nick.

But here is where I think the two situations differ:  In France with Nick, Andi was always in control.  In Venice with Josh, JOSH had seized control. I think her differing reactions have a lot more to due with control v. vulnerability than who was #1 at that point.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:31 pm

Cecilia wrote:

I agree. Long athletic shorts.

Lol I must have some hipster in me because I think capris have a better chance of being sexy, even if they pretty much never are (takes a special guy and a special pant to cross the divide).  Comfort athletic shorts just aren't sexy to me, ever.

Both guys really dress to their personalities, don't they?  So very different from each other; I want to mash them up and get a mix!

That may be the main thing that worries me about Andi's chances of making it with her final 1: each guy provides something that Andi seems to really need that the other does not.

Last edited by dw_a_mom on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

Andi likes athletes and Josh definitley has the look of an athlete when he's just casually out and about. I also love a guy who doesn't think too hard about the way he dresses. Definitely more of a guys guy. Although I will admit I have liked some of Nicks looks, others are too trendy/hipster and not masculine for me. It's all just a matter of what appeals to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Facebook - Twitter - Discussion - Fan Fourm Thread #3

+64
snowandcold
emad0722
timfan
mrsbatonmom
aglaea
mathwiz37
Judiful
Beeleever
lstiff
remockered
RealityEscape