SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:11 pm

This is why friends shouldn't blog about the season.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3

Post by ironcat Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:14 pm

I don't think anybody is in a position to know who Andi should choose but Andi. Including Sharleen. I agree that she is living vicariously through Andi and that's why she sees Nick as the better pick (for her).

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Jason and Molly just posted their podcast and have always seen it with josh and Andi. They both have said that it clear Andi loves Josh and Molly even feels bad for Andi having to "go through the motions" with the others.

Everyone has an opinion on this and i have a feeling andi and Josh can't wait to speak about it at the ATFR!!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:01 pm

Everyone is entitled to blog about this franchise although we/I don't agree with some of it.

I personally don't agree with, among other good reasons, she should choose Josh because they live in the same city, it's easier, no decisions on who should move where. To me, that's not really a good reason to chose the F1. I understand it add's to the good reasons.

The lead IMO, should always chose the one they are in love with.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:08 pm

Sharleen's ep 9 blog is up:

http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/recaps/

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:20 pm

ironcat wrote:I don't think anybody is in a position to know who Andi should choose but Andi.  Including Sharleen.  I agree that she is living vicariously through Andi and that's why she sees Nick as the better pick (for her).

Ironcat, this is not directed toward you.  I am just going to vent a little here, so bear with me.

Isn't taking a position exactly what all of us here on the board are doing?  Josh fans are stating with complete certainty beyond any reasonable doubt that Josh is who is best for Andi.  And the same is echoed by Nick fans.  So, why is it wrong for Sharleen to do the same thing?  Sharleen might be one of Andi's friends, but that doesn't mean that she can't have an opinion, even if it does not coincide with the spoiled F1.  As a fan of Nick's, it has been like a breath of fresh air to read Sharleen's blogs, because Nick has taken a beating on SM.

And Josh fans of course totally disagree with Sharleen, whereas Nick fans think that she is dead on.  It just so happens that Sharleen, just like me and some others on this board, just happens to be more drawn to Nick.  I, for one, have not said one bad word about Josh, and I don't ever intend to, no matter the outcome.  If Josh is who Andi thinks is the best guy for her, so be it.  I think that Josh is a good guy.

I agree if Sharleen were the Bachelorette, she would definitely choose Nick.  And if he is the F2, I think that they would make an interesting pairing.  I guess that will ultimately be up to Nick, depending on where he is right now in his life and whether or not he would even be interested in pursuing that post show.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:27 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
ironcat wrote:I don't think anybody is in a position to know who Andi should choose but Andi.  Including Sharleen.  I agree that she is living vicariously through Andi and that's why she sees Nick as the better pick (for her).

Ironcat, this is not directed toward you.  I am just going to vent a little here, so bear with me.

Isn't taking a position exactly what all of us here on the board are doing?  Josh fans are stating with complete certainty beyond any reasonable doubt that Josh is who is best for Andi.  And the same is echoed by Nick fans.  So, why is it wrong for Sharleen to do the same thing?  Sharleen might be one of Andi's friends, but that doesn't mean that she can't have an opinion, even if it does not coincide with the spoiled F1.  As a fan of Nick's, it has been like a breath of fresh air to read Sharleen's blogs, because Nick has taken a beating on SM.

And Josh fans of course totally disagree with Sharleen, whereas Nick fans think that she is dead on.  It just so happens that Sharleen, just like me and some others on this board, just happens to be more drawn to Nick.  I, for one, have not said one bad word about Josh, and I don't ever intend to, no matter the outcome.  If Josh is who Andi thinks is the best guy for her, so be it.  I think that Josh is a good guy.

I agree if Sharleen were the Bachelorette, she would definitely choose Nick.  And if he is the F2, I think that they would make an interesting pairing.  I guess that will ultimately be up to Nick, depending on where he is right now in his life and whether or not he would even be interested in pursuing that post show.

score word 
ITA, especially the bolded part.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:34 pm

Alanna wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
lexforlife wrote:If Sharlene were the bachelorette, she would have picked Nick. I think just like the posters here, she sees things based on her own personal preference. Sharlene seems to be the only blogger from past contestants that think Nick is the one for Andi, right? I've read that others- Jillian,Molly, Jason to name a few see it with Andi and Josh.

Desiree saw a more mature and lasting relationship with Nick.
http://www.desireehartsock.com/the-bachelorette-overnight-dates/
I find this interesting. Des didn't get the man she was in love with but got the man who she is compatible with, sorry I know they have their fans but it's jmo, so it's almost like she's viewing Andi's relationships the same way. I would make a bet if she had gotten Brooks and his love/commitment, she would be choosing Josh for Andi.
Whatever you think about Des' choices, I do think it's much easier to see with perspective what's right for anyone but yourself.  giggling 
Des has been through the ringer, no doubt, but just maybe she's wiser as a result.
No secret that I'm a Nick fan, but I thought Des made some very good points about why Nick is the better choice for Andi.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:35 pm

True this!! :yes: 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:40 pm

soccermom333 wrote: Andi will and should pick Josh imo.  Josh does it for her not Nick.  It is written all over her face and I bet at the ATFR we will hear from andi and Josh and how much you want to bet, sharleen changes her tune?!   Hugesmile 

Sharleen should date Nick...I get the feeling she's more into him than Andi was, laugh out loud.

I find it ironic that Sharleen says that she wishes Andi would emphasize her “mental connection” with Josh the way she does with Nick when she (Sharleen) has gone above and beyond explaining the heavy editing that is done to give us the "storylines" the producers want to give us; the spliced ITM's, the post production ITM's, voice overs, etc. and the production prodding to get the comments on camera they want to get.  Despite all the manipulative editing that has gone on to cast Nick as a "villain" (which obviously he is not), and how many times she's used this to defend Nick, it doesn't enter her thinking that possibly, maybe, Andi does have a very strong "mental connection" with Josh as well but the show wants to show Josh as the dumb jock which clearly he is not instead of someone as intelligent and as mentally connected with Andi as Nick "appears" to be?
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:49 pm

Acrunch wrote:
soccermom333 wrote: Andi will and should pick Josh imo.  Josh does it for her not Nick.  It is written all over her face and I bet at the ATFR we will hear from andi and Josh and how much you want to bet, sharleen changes her tune?!   Hugesmile 

Sharleen should date Nick...I get the feeling she's more into him than Andi was, laugh out loud.

I find it ironic that Sharleen says that she wishes Andi would emphasize her “mental connection” with Josh the way she does with Nick when she (Sharleen) has gone above and beyond explaining the heavy editing that is done to give us the "storylines" the producers want to give us; the spliced ITM's, the post production ITM's, voice overs, etc. and the production prodding to get the comments on camera they want to get.  Despite all the manipulative editing that has gone on to cast Nick as a "villain" (which obviously he is not), and how many times she's used this to defend Nick, it doesn't enter her thinking that possibly, maybe, Andi does have a very strong "mental connection" with Josh as well but the show wants to show Josh as the dumb jock which clearly he is not instead of someone as intelligent and as mentally connected with Andi as Nick "appears" to be?
Andi on Kelly or somewhere talked about how it's important for her to have a mental connection and to be with someone who totally understands and gets her, etc. So if she chose Josh, I think it's safe to say they get each other, he can speak full sentences and comprehend everything she says laugh out loud I just think that if they showed that aspect of their relationship in addition to the stuff you cannot edit out, all their physical-ness, it would be harder to make it a horserace. JMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Mark Richt, Georgia players spent a long time talking about 'The Bachelorette' at SEC Media Days

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/07/georgia-the-bachelorette

Coach didn't say much in the video. Just that Josh couldn't give away the ending because of the 5 million and that Josh said the show is real.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3 - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Media Thread - Fan Forum - Discussion Thread #3

+88
CarrieA
Maggenzm
remockered
mercieme
lstiff