SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:31 am

docnash14 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:To all those saying that Josh got thrown under the bus tonight.  I have read repeatedly this season that Nick's edit is what it is because he did what he did.  They used the material he gave them.

The other two guys who lied were called out and embarrassed by their lies, Marcus was outed as sleeping with over 20 women.  Josh lied, I don't care what it is about, I actually think they should have read what because truthfully if it is about Joshua and the handwashing then it would have ended.

BTW, I have a full name and a nickname, I have never considered saying my nickname as my name a lie.  So yeah, that is weird to me.  

Anyway, if it isn't throwing Nick under the bus to use what he gave them, then it shouldn't be throwing Josh under the bus either.  Unless we have two different sets of standards for Nick and Josh.

Oh and I thought him riding the rocking horse was so cute.  Josh has a great sense of humor.  TPTB I wanted more of that and less angry face.  I wonder if angry face was to keep up with Andi's RBF?

And, in my opinion, therein lies the rub.  CH wasn't about to let it end - his job was just the opposite to keep it going and I think he tried to do just that with his comment about he would want to know given Josh was one of the final 2.

I guess the point to me is Josh lied. JJ, Chris and Brian didn't, so Josh didn't have to lie he did. So they used what he gave them. Truthfully Andi is the one who made it possible for CH to draw it out. Her indecision left the door open. Had she quickly and firmly said, I don't care or I don't want to know then it would have been harder for CH to keep going. Andi threw Josh under the bus with her indecision as much as CH did. Let's give credit where credit is due.

If Josh hadn't lied it wouldn't have been an issue in the first place. Again, considering our name as Josh as a lie, huh? Not sure I buy this, doesn't half the populations in the south use another name besides their traditional first name. My bff and my boss both go by their middle name, on a lie detector test, I think they would both just say yes it was their name and not think of it as a lie. The lie detector test records your bodies reaction to telling the lie not the lie itself. Maybe you know better than me Doc, but do most people consider saying their shortened nickname from their first name is a lie?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:34 am

chloep wrote:
I have never considered saying my nickname as my name a lie. So yeah, that is weird to me.

True that. This was NOT a background check that he failed. It wasn't that his full name slipped his mind. This was a lie detector test.
Why lie about being called Josh vs Joshua? The fact that it showed up as a lie(according to him) means that he was aware of the fact that he was telling a "lie". So, according to Josh he deliberately lied about being called Josh.  Rolling Eyes (And my BS radar is going off)

Things that make you go ummmmnnn.

Not that it really matters, but yeah....

Seriously, I go by my middle name and if I was taking a lie detector test if they ask me is my name my middle I would answer yes but it would be a lie because in reality it wouldn't be, an I wouldn't even think that I was lying but I would be.......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:36 am

chloep wrote:
I have never considered saying my nickname as my name a lie. So yeah, that is weird to me.

True that. This was NOT a background check that he failed. This was a lie detector test.
Why lie about being called Josh vs Joshua? The fact that it showed up as a lie(according to him) means that he was aware of the fact that he was telling a "lie". So it wasn't that he did not think about his correct full name. So, according to Josh he deliberately lied about being called Josh.  Rolling Eyes (And my BS radar is going off)

Things that make you go ummmmnnn.

Not that it really matters, but yeah....

I have a very different take on this. I think someone made Josh aware of what his two lies were. When he discovered that one of them had to do with his name, he likely found it just as weird. And I just checked - the first question he was asked was, "Is your name Josh?" Of course, he answered yes. I think Josh is saying in tweet that since his actual name is Joshua he scored a "lie" on the question.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:38 am

Maybe in the moment Josh was indecisive wheteher to say yes to Josh vs. Joshua and it registered his indecisiveness as a lie. Just a thought.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:38 am

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:39 am

Kashathediva wrote:Jeez Chris B again. Are you kidding me?? Is he MF's son from the wrong side of the sheets?
Chris B got almost more air time this season than Chris S. :shocked!: 

spitcoffee  Funniest comment of the night!!!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:39 am

I have never taken a lie detector test nor do I know a whole lot about them but I believe you can only answer yes or no without giving any explanations. When Josh was asked if his name was Josh, he may have over thought it knowing his name is legally Joshua not Josh. I think I would probably over think it also and get nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:33 am

atem wrote:
kdubs_ca wrote:They're all coming off as a-holes.  But, I don't look to The Bachelorette for life role models so what do I care.  Give me a relationship to cheer for, some shirtless hotties to drool over, and hopefully a twirl at the end and I'll be happy.  

All of the players involved are fine now.  ALL OF THEM.  Mostly because I think they're all too narcissistic to ever get deeply invested in anyone but themselves during the course of the show.

I will probably enjoy UGA and the Chiefs getting the stuffing knocked out of them more than I should from now on though.

That last line is hilarious.  Agree with your post.

Isn't this show like sports for women?  

atem, I say this ^^^ all the time! :yes: 

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:41 am

nutty1 wrote:
laurentx wrote:I thought Dylan looked hot tonight! My vote for most improved!  Smiley

Totally agree. And it showed his personality more than ever was shown during the season.

I actually liked his hair long, but he looks more grown up and polished with it shorter. I think he's a smart, witty guy and yeah, I would have liked to see more of that.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 am

rosesrREd wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

But wasn't there also an orange pillow on the MTP date?  It seems this is just a part of the resorts color scheme.

It doesn't match anything else we have.

:35 seconds in during the MTP.  It's an orange pillow and then again as they show Hy sitting with a orange pillow behind his back.  Is that not similar?

Made some SCs
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 Bc553c
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 F3b806
Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 1d4ed6
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:59 am

I think the crying scene couch matches more Josh's couch in color BUT i see a glimpse of an orange thing on the left that matches Nick's not Josh's which is brown (nothing orange there), so i think it's Nick.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:03 am

kdubs_ca wrote:
nutty1 wrote:What baffles me is how nasty Kelly is (most here agree with that), and how most weeks, Andi is with her when she is tweeting. If what Kelly says doesn't bother Andi, then truthfully I'm happy she didn't pick Nick.

I'm sure there's some Freudian explanation.  Andi is too smart to let her mean girl out too publicly (although the RBF seems to be a window to her soul.)  I think Kelly says what she wishes she could.  Kelly's like her id.

I'm getting to be get-off-my-lawn old.  They all irritate me. A LOT.  Nick's manpris and color block outfits make me want to punch something.  Josh's over active sweat glands make me want to hurl.  And Chris playing hide and go seek on a fantasy date made me want to kick baby seals.  Wait... maybe Kelly's my id?   :shocked!: 

I am many pages behind, but this literally made me spit out my first precious sip of coffee!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 10 - Men Tell All - July 21/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+92
citygirl1962
unknown82
whit90
allykat
JBF
nannymargie
laurentx
Laura Walsh
USAGold
StacyNor
eusebeia