SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:14 am

sdmom wrote:
pander3575 wrote:He may have had someone follow Josh too and that's how he got the picture of Josh at Customs in Miami.  

But isn't Customs  inside a secure area that you need to have all your documents and just get off a plan from oversea to be there?
I can believe some random fan spotted Josh, took a picture and sent it to RS. It's more plausible than RS knew Nick would take that particular flight from Charlotte then hire someone to get on the flight, sitting behind Nick, anticipating he would blah blah blah to someone...
Anyway, I am just  :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging 

I feel the same, its beyond creepy to me that he is paying for someone to actually get on the flight with the contestant.  Suspect 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:19 am

sdmom wrote:
pander3575 wrote:He may have had someone follow Josh too and that's how he got the picture of Josh at Customs in Miami.  

But isn't Customs  inside a secure area that you need to have all your documents and just get off a plan from oversea to be there?
I can believe some random fan spotted Josh, took a picture and sent it to RS. It's more plausible than RS knew Nick would take that particular flight from Charlotte then hire someone to get on the flight, sitting behind Nick, anticipating he would blah blah blah to someone...
Anyway, I am just  :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging 

clapping! It's almost impossible that RS would be privy to this information, even so would have such a limited time to get his "source" on the plane. Not only that, hope and prayer that Nick would say something they could record. IMO, not likely at all.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:36 am

We never hear the very beginning of the phone conversation, so we don't know exactly what words he said and if they would perk up the ear of a Bachelor superfan who just happened to be seated behind him. He could have said something to a friend on the phone that was seemingly abstract like: Well, I'm coming home a single guy. She let me go and chose the other guy. He may never have used the words "bachelor" or "show" but he did use the word "season".

There are lots of uber fans of this show. How many people belong to this board alone? Lots. Most people who have watched this show for more than a season or two know about RS. Magazines quote RS as source all of the time, don't they? So, it's not so far fetched that Nick said something vague but specific enough for this person to take out her phone and start recording. If a person sat down on a plane without any distractions (aka a child or traveling companion talking to them) it would be easy to over hear a conversation. Heck, I could tell you what the lady to Nick's left was talking about...going to a dietician, somebody who had a bag of some sort, doctor that called on the phone...and I wasn't even trying to focus on her!

I think it was just a coincidence. She shot a video and then wanted to cash in on it. I don't believe there was any prior relationship with RS and the shooter. I think RS is stretching the truth when he says he knows the shooter. I think he 'knows' her in the sense that he has her name and email address.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:49 am

MiaHawk wrote:We never hear the very beginning of the phone conversation, so we don't know exactly what words he said and if they would perk up the ear of a Bachelor superfan who just happened to be seated behind him.  He could have said something to a friend on the phone that was seemingly abstract like: Well, I'm coming home a single guy.  She let me go and chose the other guy. He may never have used the words "bachelor" or "show" but he did use the word "season".

There are lots of uber fans of this show.  How many people belong to this board alone?  Lots.  Most people who have watched this show for more than a season or two know about RS.  Magazines quote RS as source all of the time, don't they?  So, it's not so far fetched that Nick said something vague but specific enough for this person to take out her phone and start recording. If a person sat down on a plane without any distractions (aka a child or traveling companion talking to them) it would be easy to over hear a conversation.  Heck, I could tell you what the lady to Nick's left was talking about...going to a dietician, somebody who had a bag of some sort, doctor that called on the phone...and I wasn't even trying to focus on her!  

I think it was just a coincidence.  She shot a video and then wanted to cash in on it.  I don't believe there was any prior relationship with RS and the shooter.  I think RS is stretching the truth when he says he knows the shooter.  I think he 'knows' her in the sense that he has her name and email address.

I consider myself an uber fan, and I am positive I wouldn't have recognized Nick 10 days before the show started airing. You would have to do nothing, but study pictures of the contestants to know he was one of them.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:01 am

I don't think Nick was recognized by sight. I think he said something into the phone at the very start of the conversation, something before the shooter hit 'record' that alerted the superfan that this guy was talking about The Bachelor Show. It could have been blatant like: I did not propose to The Bachelorette. Or it could have been more subtle like: I'm heading home. After a 9 week courtship, she went with the other guy and sent me home. I can picture lots of vague comments that could perk up the ear of a nosy superfan.

I am not saying it's right for somebody to record somebody else talking on the phone. But it happens.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:08 am

If RS isn't lying and he knew the person that sent him the video then I think it was a set up from TPTB.
Maybe they have been watching someone that has possibly been on the show that was giving out the info to RS.

We know TPTB set up the flights and possibly even the seating. This person was told the seat # so that they could get one behind him. If that is for real that RS knows this person then I think this could have happened.

Or he is lying which also could be a possibility. I remember reading his site when he said he has gotten something that he has never had before and he had to think about it to see if he would use it. RS could have been suspicious if he really didn't know the person. Hope it all comes out if it is a hoax. I would just love for RS to go down again.  :yes: :cutesmile!: 

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 79 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:09 am

MiaHawk wrote:I don't think Nick was recognized by sight.  I think he said something into the phone at the very start of the conversation, something before the shooter hit 'record' that alerted the superfan that this guy was talking about The Bachelor Show.  It could have been blatant like:  I did not propose to The Bachelorette.  Or it could have been more subtle like:  I'm heading home.  After a 9 week courtship, she went with the other guy and sent me home.  I can picture lots of vague comments that could perk up the ear of a nosy superfan.

I am not saying it's right for somebody to record somebody else talking on the phone.  But it happens.

This, I understand. I always thought it was a random fan. Im totally confused that he is saying he knows he/she personally. That is just not coincidence then.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:10 am

MiaHawk wrote:I don't think Nick was recognized by sight.  I think he said something into the phone at the very start of the conversation, something before the shooter hit 'record' that alerted the superfan that this guy was talking about The Bachelor Show.  It could have been blatant like:  I did not propose to The Bachelorette.  Or it could have been more subtle like:  I'm heading home.  After a 9 week courtship, she went with the other guy and sent me home.  I can picture lots of vague comments that could perk up the ear of a nosy superfan.

I am not saying it's right for somebody to record somebody else talking on the phone.  But it happens.

What shocks me about this is if there were people sitting close to this person, wouldn't they say something????

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 79 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:16 am

Brill wrote:

What shocks me about this is if there were people sitting close to this person, wouldn't they say something????

So many people constantly play with their phones these days. Somebody else might not pay any attention to what they are actually doing with the phone. Heck, I know I would not clue in if the person next to me was recording somebody else. My mind would never go there, and I tend to have tunnel vision anyways.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:23 am

Brill wrote:If RS isn't lying and he knew the person that sent him the video then I think it was a set up from TPTB.
Maybe they have been watching someone that has possibly been on the show that was giving out the info to RS.

We know TPTB set up the flights and possibly even the seating.  This person was told the seat # so that they could get one behind him.  If that is for real that RS knows this person then I think this could have happened.

Or he is lying which also could be a possibility.  I remember reading his site when he said he has gotten something that he has never had before and he had to think about it to see if he would use it.  RS could have been suspicious if he really didn't know the person.  Hope it all comes out if it is a hoax.  I would just love for RS to go down again.   :yes: :cutesmile!: 

Ok, so what you are saying is MF may have been suspicious of somebody on his crew. In order to see if that crew member was a double-agent and feeding info to RS, MF set him up. MF told the crew member to buy a ticket and take the same flight from Charlotte to Milwukee as Nick and also to get the seat directly behind him. Then the crew member was to sit in wait. And either Nick made a random call to a friend and spilled his guts or MF set up a call to Nick in which somebody on the show asked him leading questions that would get him talking about the show. Then if the crew member seated behind Nick recorded that conversation and then gave it to RS, MF would know exactly who the double agent was? To me, that sounds way too complicated. And unless MF set up the incoming phone call to Nick, there was no guarantee that the double agent was going to record any damning conversation or information. And, I kind of think that Nick before taking off from Charolette to Milwaukee was calling a friend to update him and to hear a friendly voice of support. JMHO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:31 am

Unfortunately we will probably never find out!!!

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:52 am

I think they will pan back to Jimmy Kimmel's aid or Elan filming him - this was a ruse to crush RS's career. Plus, it is up their alley, it is what they do. The clues to me are as follows:

Nick sounds flippant and not too bothered at all in this conversation, when in reality I think he is so deeply in love, that it would be a mournful, sad trip home. He sounds upbeat and jokey, nonchalant, at one point even looks to his left at someone and seems to start to laugh but stops it and continues talking.

It doesn't "sound" like Nick to me, I mean going to K-Mart? I just don't see him talking that way unless being sarcastic.

The video follows the "theme" of the show, "Should she stay with what she is most comfortable with or go a different direction."

Nick was very aware of a huge monetary penalty for revealing the results of the show and he is too smart to make that kind of mistake so early on. I could see someone getting loose lipped as the months go by, but not right after leaving the island of heartbreak.

Nothing is really being said about the video except by RS. TPTB aren't threatening to sue Nick for spoiling the ending, Andi doesn't talk about it, it is just a very odd thing.

It would seem you'd see a camera out of your peripheral vision, or be aware of being filmed in close quarters like that.

Nothing adds up. I noticed that some 250,000 or so people have watched that video. No wonder he is getting negative pushback, people think it is real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+88
MiaHawk
BachfanNY
missjayne
kdubs_ca
Bronwyn