SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
SueSt wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Alanna, you bring up a great point.  Andi was chasing Josh.  Big clue.   Hugesmile 
I agree; Andi is chasing Josh.  
I can only relate this to my own life... where I was chasing lots of guys that were not the right fit... and then I met my husband and he pursued me.
It was SUCH a change in my 'love' dynamic, that it took me off guard.. and was very hard to adjust to actually, but at the end of the day, when I was finally willing to open my heart to someone being good to me, it was life changing.  I felt loved and cherished in a way that surpassed my dreams.  The barrier was in me and with the right person I was able to remove it and find authentic (not fantasy) love.
Not saying that this is how it goes down with Andi... but her journey definitely resonates for me.
I understand where you're coming from but we have already seen Josh start to give her what she needs from him. If he hadn't done that like Brooks, this season would have been TeamSalty all the way. But Josh did want her and that's why we got the outcome we got IMO.
Well, we don't actually have an outcome...  giggling :halo:  but I get your point! Thanks.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm

happygolucky wrote:I actually agree with you Sophie.

Just that I view 'a dig/ a jab'  as something you say when you want to hurt someone (because you are negative towards them), when you know it's not really true, or just partially ... when I say something that I mean and think and I stand behind my words, then I don't try to make a dig at someone, I call it like I see it and if I'm wrong, then only when realizing the mistake I can apologize.

And yes, Nick is the same "super emotional and highly insecure"...
but that just proves what I always say, when you judge people, you're judging them based on your own image/understanding and many times when people criticize others, they say more about themselves than the other side. Because through your critic and judgment you show your own insecurities and weakness.

Good Post 
I appreciate the explanation!!! Thanks Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm

Cecilia wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Could "he didnt open up" (note, he doesnt say "he didnt open up to her") refer to Josh not sharing his dates play by play with the other guys?

BTW, "super emotional and highly insecure" are not digs? Really? Th feelings maybe, bu the additions of "super" and "highly" to me turns the whole comment into a jab at Josh.

As for Andi, I m sure she loved hearing a guy calling her "incredibly stubborn" and "passive aggressive" after being supposedly in love with her 48 hours prior.

IMO

Best post!  bowdown   The video is real and I am sure Andi did not like hearing she was "passive aggressive."   no no 
Nick speaks the truth.

I give him a total pass on this video because it was supposed to be a private conversation. It was likely the first friend or family member he spoke to and he was hurt and venting. If he had said those things in an interview, it would be a whole different story, but can't you say whatever you're feeling in a moment like that to your friend, mom, brother? Is he supposed to be at a place where he sees Josh as the better choice so soon after? He's still trying to work through what just happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by janeh810 Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:33 pm

I give him a total pass, too. Nick talks about "bottles it up" in the video. He needed to let it out. Was Nick, if this is a spoiler video, breaking his contract by opening up on the plane?
janeh810
janeh810

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:40 pm

janeh810 wrote:I give him a total pass, too.  Nick talks about "bottles it up" in the video.  He needed to let it out.  Was Nick, if this is a spoiler video, breaking his contract by opening up on the plane?

I'm sure he violated the contract. I meant a pass for saying some negative things about Josh and Andi.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:57 pm

I'm not so sure that Nick's not right about Andi changing her mind at the last minute. Sharleen's blog posted a pic of Andi looking at Nick that rivaled her looking at Josh. She knows Andi and thinks she's really feeling it for Nick. Perhaps Andi was leaning towards picking Nick at the FD and hinted at it in the FS or even LCD. It's possible that her family swayed her towards Josh. I guess what I'm trying to say is that knowing Josh is the spoiled f1 tends to make people think he was always "it" but maybe he wasn't. I'm not even 100% he's the f1 because of the visit to Cancun which I'm not buying is a SH visit. It seems coincidental that he's all of a sudden twitter buddies with Marcus. Maybe they got closer while on BIP?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:18 pm

Bear with me in this insanity (mine)...
I believe to be quite good at perceiving people's attitude/affection/attraction - as long is not mine or revolved at me (I'm like Brian in that case, don't know how to read signs) ... so I see the connection between Josh and Andi and I'm not trying to downsize it. It's very much present and strong. But the edit has been bugging me for a long time and lately I've started to believe that so spoiled F1 might not be F1 at all.
Just for this option sake ... help me out to see if there is any chance or sane reason to believe all underneath together:
- the plane video is real
- Nick could still be F1
- that it wasn't filmed on the last trip home or it isn't explaining the last ceremony before the proposal, but there could be more after it.
- despite all the SM that people read as clues that Josh&Andi are together ... they might not be and that Josh is proposed new Bachelor.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:26 pm

You might not believe me but I hope Josh isnt F1! I think he would be a great bachelor!  giggling 

I like Chris, but he doesnt make me react in the way a bachelor should...then again neither did JuanPa or Ben!

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:32 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm not so sure that Nick's not right about Andi changing her mind at the last minute. Sharleen's blog posted a pic of Andi looking at Nick that rivaled her looking at Josh. She knows Andi and thinks she's really feeling it for Nick. Perhaps Andi was leaning towards picking Nick at the FD and hinted at it in the FS or even LCD. It's possible that her family swayed her towards Josh. I guess what I'm trying to say is that knowing Josh is the spoiled f1 tends to make people think he was always "it" but maybe he wasn't. I'm not even 100% he's the f1 because of the visit to Cancun which I'm not buying is a SH visit. It seems coincidental that he's all of a sudden twitter buddies with Marcus. Maybe they got closer while on BIP?

Albean99, If Andi chose Josh due to her family's coersion and she really loved Nick more, that would be sad for her. But then, if we are to believe that the yellow ribbon Josh is wearing since Belgium holds any significance to his relationship with Andi then she must have known she was picking Josh even before seeing her family. Basically, all I am saying is her family would not have pressured her to pick Josh if she wasn't in love with him. I like to make sense of all the possible significant clues presented to us supporting Josh or Nick as F1. But the big elephant in the room is this plane Video... Is it legit or is it Not?
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:33 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm not so sure that Nick's not right about Andi changing her mind at the last minute. Sharleen's blog posted a pic of Andi looking at Nick that rivaled her looking at Josh. She knows Andi and thinks she's really feeling it for Nick. Perhaps Andi was leaning towards picking Nick at the FD and hinted at it in the FS or even LCD. It's possible that her family swayed her towards Josh. I guess what I'm trying to say is that knowing Josh is the spoiled f1 tends to make people think he was always "it" but maybe he wasn't. I'm not even 100% he's the f1 because of the visit to Cancun which I'm not buying is a SH visit. [b]It seems coincidental that he's all of a sudden twitter buddies with Marcus. Maybe they got closer while on BIP?[/b/

There's that. Perhaps you should take this to the f1 F2 speculation thread as many don't read this one ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:40 pm

Regarding Marcus and Josh, Marcus used the same hashtags he tweeted to Josh, something about tuna iirc, on a pic of all the guys while filming. So those inside jokes with Josh are inside jokes with all the guys from the Ette IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:44 pm

unknown82 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm not so sure that Nick's not right about Andi changing her mind at the last minute. Sharleen's blog posted a pic of Andi looking at Nick that rivaled her looking at Josh. She knows Andi and thinks she's really feeling it for Nick. Perhaps Andi was leaning towards picking Nick at the FD and hinted at it in the FS or even LCD. It's possible that her family swayed her towards Josh. I guess what I'm trying to say is that knowing Josh is the spoiled f1 tends to make people think he was always "it" but maybe he wasn't. I'm not even 100% he's the f1 because of the visit to Cancun which I'm not buying is a SH visit. It seems coincidental that he's all of a sudden twitter buddies with Marcus. Maybe they got closer while on BIP?

Albean99, If Andi chose Josh due to her family's coersion and she really loved Nick more, that would be sad for her.  But then, if we are to believe that the yellow ribbon Josh is wearing since Belgium holds any significance to his relationship with Andi then she must have known she was picking Josh even before seeing her family. Basically, all I am saying is her family would not have pressured her to pick Josh if she wasn't in love with him. I like to make sense of all the possible significant clues presented to us supporting Josh or Nick as F1.  But the big elephant in the room is this plane Video... Is it legit or is it Not?  

I do not agree with the bolded. Josh putting the ribbon on was no guarantee Andi was going to pick him.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+88
MiaHawk
BachfanNY
missjayne
kdubs_ca
Bronwyn