SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum*- Updates- Discussion

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum*- Updates- Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum*- Updates- Discussion

Post by Kaltie Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:00 pm

Lol......... Busted Andi!!!!

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum*- Updates- Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum*- Updates- Discussion

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:16 pm

Kaltie wrote:Lol......... Busted Andi!!!!

giggling  Love it!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:21 pm

But watch people will say tptb put her up to it because some do not want to believe Josh is f1
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:24 pm

timfan wrote:But watch people will say tptb put her up to it because some do not want to believe Josh is f1

I don't want Josh to be F1, but nope, I am not going to say TPTB put her up to it. This is certainly clues and spoilers out of control this season. Oh well, I still love Josh and the Murrays!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:25 pm

People are allowed to have their opinions.  :yes: 
More likely people will be contacting production and rags, asking why the season was spoiled. 
There are so many who don't want to be spoiled.  no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:25 pm

So busted! But I thank her for it Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:28 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:So busted! But I thank her for it Smiley

Me too, she just gave us a bone and another clue for the puzzle.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:31 pm

So.... just speculating here.... that tptb don't mind it being spoiled because ratings haven't been huge anyway and they can't avoid showing a love story- which many people say they want to see. People like to watch love stories- even if they know the guy gets the girl (or vice versa). And perhaps there will be a little drama along the way or a few twists and turns. Could be that the ending is so obvious by this week that the raised their hands and said, "what the heck..."

(And though it would be hoping for too much, it would be nice if everyone could then be edited straight up for the rest of the way).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:34 pm

Andi may not realize that there are people like us out there trying to connect all the dots. She also may not know that someone saw Josh on a plane to Cancun. She was just tweeting about the funny Off can!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:40 pm

motheroffive wrote:Andi may not realize that there are people like us out there trying to connect all the dots. She also may not know that someone saw Josh on a plane to Cancun. She was just tweeting about the funny Off can!

IA how is Andi suppose to know what we are finding out unless she is on this board. Her one and only priority is being with Josh. She is one lucky girl. We need to watch for pics next week of the both of them showing tans.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:06 am

boston1 wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:Andi tweeted this.  The wording in the can is all Spanish.  Hmmmmmmmm

Andi Dorfman Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum*- Updates- Discussion - Page 2 Imagejpg1

I think it could be a clue that she's in Mexico! Also Josh tweeted something about 30 mins ago and another tweeter acknowledged the fact that Josh and Andi always tweet at the same time! She ended it with #meanttobe

I'm curious as to what he tweeted. In the picture of the OFF there looks to be a shadow of something there or is that just lighting?
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:57 am

I think it is very annoying and irresponsible that they are not a lot more careful with tweeting at the same time( if it is indeed true). Why clue us in? the spoilers have called Josh the F1 so why the many careless clues? I would have understood Emily tweeting clues because the spoilers pointed to Chantel. And maybe even Chris. If you are the F1 and the spoilers call you F1, just STOP with all the clues already. Let people enjoy the show without the extra nonsense. RS is doing us a disservice, no need for the lead and F1 to compound it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum*- Updates- Discussion

+39
Hotmomma
Di_ATL
MJC1969
sbolduc
b