SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2

Post by atem Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:26 pm

KareyR2 wrote:
Beagle wrote:Marquel leaves on the next episode, in France.

Awwwwww....Thanks no hissyfit 

Karey....BTW....what is Bachelor in Paradise?

It's the show taking place of Bachelor Pad and it's being filmed now and will be shown in August.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Nick could have been F3, Josh and Marcus in the mix, F1/F2. Nick has to stay one extra day after the FRC. He's on a plane and just so happen to talk about Josh where there just so happen to be someone sitting behind him, that knew exactly what he was talking about, and knew who RS was and sent it to him.

He may have already spoken about a second guy. The possibilites are endless!

For a F2 guy, that just got eliminated, he's not THAT upset. He's more concerned on concentrating on his cheetos, he forgot what he was going to say a couple of times.
Well, cheetohs are pretty good! 
There has been many a time my husband has tuned me out for less!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:10 pm

nd4reality wrote:I agree with noarose. IF that video is legit then that tells me that Nick is not F1.

IF.
It does not tell me that Josh is F1 though he well may be. The vid was not enough to convince me like it did RS.

Can you imagine he thinks that what he got was BETTER than a video of the actual FRC. LOL.

Some non-spoiled folks think that the F1 is Nick because he is whom she is chasing.

I agree that the video isn't enough to convince me and since we don't have any other confirmation to who the F1 is, I'd say that any of the final 4 guys are still in the mix.

IMO, I am not counting Chris out in the mix either....just because he's not seen much may not mean anything anymore as the editing of the seasons has been changing again...who's to say it's not changed there too.

IMO, the anonymous letter will play a role and I do think it was Chris that wrote it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:18 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Nick could have been F3, Josh and Marcus in the mix, F1/F2. Nick has to stay one extra day after the FRC. He's on a plane and just so happen to talk about Josh where there just so happen to be someone sitting behind him, that knew exactly what he was talking about, and knew who RS was and sent it to him.

For a F2 guy, that just got eliminated, he's not THAT upset. He's more concerned on concentrating on his cheetos, he forgot what he was going to say a couple of times.

giggling  "concentrating on his Cheetos "

I DO think he was upset but being on a plane isn't conducive to a conversation like this.
He was very strong in his negative opinion of Josh.
He brings up the Jason/Molly situation (without knowing their names) then squashes that which says to me that it would hurt him if he allowed himself to hold on to hope.

I think he could have been F2 or F3.
So if he was F3, do you think Chris could of been F2?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:33 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
notarose wrote:

I DO think he was upset but being on a plane isn't conducive to a conversation like this.
He brings up the Jason/Molly situation (without knowing their names) then squashes that which says to me that it would hurt him if he allowed himself to hold on to hope.

Don't forget that Nick said in that video that he met Andi's parents. That would mean - according to past scheduling history- he would be in the F2.
As well, Nick mentions Josh in the context of his own rejection - 'she went back to what she was used to', ' she must have changed her mind last minute' or to that effect.
IF the video is legitimate, and standard filming schedules were maintained, it would be safe to assume that Nick would have been in the F2.

There may have been a whole different switch-up of scheduling this season. Possibly all Final Three meeting the parents….?
But if the video is legitimately Nick after being let go, then I really don't think that Chris could be the other one, THE F1.
Nick mentions Josh in the video.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:40 pm

JordynRoses wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
notarose wrote:

Don't forget that Nick said in that video that he met Andi's parents. That would mean - according to past scheduling history- he would be in the F2.
As well, Nick mentions Josh in the context of his own rejection - 'she went back to what she was used to', ' she must have changed her mind last minute' or to that effect.
IF the video is legitimate, and standard filming schedules were maintained, it would be safe to assume that Nick would have been in the F2.

There may have been a whole different switch-up of scheduling this season. Possibly all Final Three meeting the parents….?
But if the video is legitimately Nick after being let go, then I really don't think that Chris could be the other one, THE F1.
Nick mentions Josh in the video.

The bolded makes me wonder if Nick is F2, Chris F1 and Josh is the one that came back to interrupt Nick's LCD. That would really account for his bitterness towards Josh.

I don't know what happens, just trying to figure out how Chris(whom I feel plays a major role one way or another) is in the F4 right now because of his screen time(mind you we know he has a HTD) I am thinking more and more that Josh is the scorned F3 who comes back to interrupt his nemesis during his LCD.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:43 pm

I believe the final 4 met Andi's parents.  I believe this happened after the last HD when Andi & the final 4 gathered for the rose ceremony.  That is when CH said all 5 of them were told that Eric had died.  I believe they brought in Andi's family to comfort her.
(Yes, I know I'm being redundant with the "I believe" giggling).
We also have an un identified SC of Chris.  It appears to be him walking outside alone in a suit - parallel to a brick wall. It could be from that night. If so, he may have wanted to be alone but it could also be his leaving voluntarily as he seemed to spend a lot time with Eric.

If some or all of the above is correct then Nick is confirmed in the final 4 with placement TBA.  I'm going to listen to his 2 tapes again.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:46 pm

notarose wrote:I believe the final 4 met Andi's parents.  I believe this happened after the last HD when Andi & the final 4 gathered for the rose ceremony.  That is when CH said all 5 of them were told that Eric had died.  I believe they brought in Andi's family to comfort her.
We also have an un identified SC of Chris.  It appears to be him walking outside alone in a suit - parallel to a brick wall. It could be from that night. If so, he may have wanted to be alone but it could also be his leaving voluntarily as he seemed to spend a lot time with Eric.

If some or all of the above is correct then Nick is confirmed in the final 4 with placement TBA.  I'm going to listen to his 2 tapes again.

That would fit... although I think based on when Nick gets home he is definitely in F3.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:45 pm

sbolduc wrote:
notarose wrote:I believe the final 4 met Andi's parents.  I believe this happened after the last HD when Andi & the final 4 gathered for the rose ceremony.  That is when CH said all 5 of them were told that Eric had died.  I believe they brought in Andi's family to comfort her.
We also have an unidentified SC of Chris.  It appears to be him walking outside alone in a suit - parallel to a brick wall. It could be from that night. If so, he may have wanted to be alone but it could also be his leaving voluntarily as he seemed to spend a lot time with Eric. Or he might left then changed his might and be the boomerang guy.

That would fit... although I think based on when Nick gets home he is definitely in F3.

I listened to the vids again.  The second one begins:

"I was very subtle about it.  I planted the seed........"  Further in the convo he talks about him thinking she won't change her mind and her being very subborn.

No further ahead. He seems certain Andi picked Josh but could feel that way even if he was F3.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:38 pm

notarose wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
We also have an unidentified SC of Chris.  It appears to be him walking outside alone in a suit - parallel to a brick wall. It could be from that night. If so, he may have wanted to be alone but it could also be his leaving voluntarily as he seemed to spend a lot time with Eric. Or he might left then changed his might and be the boomerang guy.  

I listened to the vids again.  The second one begins:

"I was very subtle about it.  I planted the seed........"  Further in the convo he talks about him thinking she won't change her mind and her being very subborn.

No further ahead.  He seems certain Andi picked Josh but could feel that way even if he was F3.  

To the bolded that is very interesting, I could not figure out what he was saying. Does he refer to Jason and Molly after that? I can't remember, wonder if he was "planting the seed" for after the show if something doesn't work out...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:42 pm

KareyR2 wrote:
Beagle wrote:Marquel leaves on the next episode, in France.

Awwwwww....Thanks no hissyfit 

Karey....BTW....what is Bachelor in Paradise?

Karey, did you get an answer? There's a Thread for BIP on the site (spoilers though).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:07 pm

crosspost with video thread :

docnash14 wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
I have not had a chance to see the deleted scene seeing that it is not available for view in Canada.

However quick question - was that scene more of "nothing" or was there something substantial in terms of the storyline that is now a deleted scene ? Why delete it if it is part of the storyline and give us so much of the other stuff that episode ?
TIA.

It's the only scene of Andi and Josh we have where they actually talk about something substantial.
What has actually aired has just Josh talking about being nervous and Andi disagreeing.

In the clip Andi wants to 'dig deep and hear stories about who he is'. She says the chemistry they have is obvious, but she wants a mental/personal connection. She asks him what his fears are. He says he is scared because he hasn't had a relationship in 5 years, and he is scared that if he falls in love the other person might not feel the same way. He then tells her he has never had his heart broken.
She asks if he is more scared of getting hurt himself or him hurting someone else, he says both.

Then there is a PI with Josh, he says that their connection is growing and he is trying to open up as much as he can. Andi is the first person in a long while that he has had strong feelings for. He knows it's early in the process, but his feelings are strong.

Nice recap, thanks.  What I would add is that following the PI, the camera shifts back to their kissing.  Andi whispers - "two kisses this week is pretty good", Josh responds "that's very good.  I want more kisses."   Andi mentioned in her blog that during the group party with winners of the bb game she kept thinking of the guys on the losing team (shades of Sean later inviting the losing team which included Catherine to the group date) so she accompanied the "winning" guys back to the hotel where she spent time with all of the guys.  Wonder if she and Josh got their first kiss of the week then?

sometimes i cant believe this silly show  deadhorse  :

Bachelor Bio
JOSH MURRAY

If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you bring with you and why?

A woman to be with and to have company, a gun to easily kill animals to eat, and a knife to carve them up.

Do you consider yourself a romantic?
Yes, I love to wine and dine and treat a woman how she should be treated. I like to please.

What's your biggest date fear?
She won't like me as much as I like her.  (purposely magnified  giggling)

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Travel back in time to change some things.

If you could do/have any job in the world, what would it be and why?
Professional golfer, because I could do that until I'm 70 years old.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ring a ding anyone??. :whistle: ...this silly show is so FAKE!  :slap: ..(dont you dare call Me(andi) that.!!.. Hugesmile )

off to my stranded island till the finale...maybe i should join the party on Joshie Poo's thread then  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #2

+93
gurlbrit
Jaybird
cantstopwatchin
CHO
happygolucky
soccermom333
ILoveCase
nutty1
nd4reality
bilolo
stuckinsc