SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by JBF Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Oh... speaking of "off the charts", as you stated above... She did say THIS about Nick (not that I see him as F1 any more than Josh): "There are a lot of thoughts going through my head right now with Nick. I look at him and he looks at me and I feel like he sees exactly who I am. There is this mental, emotional connection with him that is off the charts."

Hope I at least made the Nick Fans a little happy here... if for only a brief moment in time.

Last edited by JBF on Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:31 pm

JBF wrote:It was this thread especially, 4health, that there was much "defending" of Josh's relationship with her... more than usual. That is why I commented.

I just think that's how it is. I've seen plenty of people defend the relationship she has with Nick and also with Chris and Marcus, not just on this thread, but all threads really.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:31 pm

[quote="4health"]
Aunties_Love wrote:...
Auntie I can see what you are seeing.  What I see is very edited version of Josh/Andi conversations.  I didn't see or notice so much editing when it came to Des/Brooks.  During Des' season she expressed her feelings openly about Brooks.  I am not seeing that with Andi about Josh.  All her PI's about Josh have been questions, concerns and no positive comments like I have seen her say about Nick.  JMO but I think you are seeing exactly what tptb want you to see regarding Josh/Andi….they are doing their job.  

Sorry cutting for space...

I keep hearing how she supposedly gushes about Nick... I am still hooked on her ITM about whether he was manipulating her!

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:39 pm

JBF wrote:Oh... speaking of "off the charts", as you stated above... She did say THIS about Nick (not that I see him as F1 any more than Josh): "There are a lot of thoughts going through my head right now with Nick. I look at him and he looks at me and I feel like he sees exactly who I am. There is this mental, emotional connection with him that is off the charts."

Hope I at least made the Nick Fans a little happy here... if for only a brief moment in time.

JBF, I have watched and listened several times (the only way of sleuthing now) and that comment was actually a VO during Nick's time with her. You never saw her say those words so you really can't say it was about Nick just because she said his name….that is an editing trick right? I only take what you actually see her say and the words out of her mouth as fact. So that comment could have been spliced together talking about any one of them.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:42 pm

4health wrote:
JBF wrote:Gee, so many Jodi fans here. I had better watch my Ps and Qs around here and not pick on the little stud... even in snark.

Is Nick OK to attack?

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Pooping-on-people

JBF I have been pretty quiet this season.  I am the poster that likes to sleuth out and find clues…but since they are limited SC's to look at I just read and enjoy everyone's posts.   But, I find it interesting that you feel there are many Jodi fans.     I felt like posting about Jodi because I find it very interesting that the editing is chopping up their conversations/time so much that all you can do is watch their actions to each other because their communication being shown is so poor (editing).  So since it is all about watching the physical is speaking, because you have to admit it is off the charts with those two.   With Nick she is working hard to make him a believer and his actions of smugness is off putting to me.  I just don't see them popping out at me like Jodi does, but I differently see Andi enjoying him.  
Good post.  I think the editing is most definitely chopping up their conversations, too, and one possible reason is misdirection, and to promote questioning if all Andi has with Josh is chemistry, and thus she will not choose him in the end.  I have posted the same thought elsewhere.  It is working to an extent.  We'll know soon enough on July 28th, but I hope we will be privy to more substantive conversations between them on their Brussels date.  No doubt by the pictures that they appear to be enjoying themselves.  Both have smiles so big, their cheeks have to be hurting.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:52 pm

I don't think we'll ever hear Josh and Andi talk about anything real. Their physical relationship is ridiculous so the only doubt can come from their conversations IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:59 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
So reminiscent of the Des/Brooks running/walking talk.  Can't help but think it may end up in the same manner.

The difference in Brooks and Josh is that Josh is into Andi where as Brooks was not into Des.  
Hmmm, okay if you say so.  To me, he's there for the competition and that's all.  The fact that he won't come forward with information for Andi makes me think he's just there "to win" and that's it.

I guess we will continue to disagree. What information that Josh is not coming forward with? The ILY? When Nick said he was falling in love he was looking at his shoes. So holding back till you really mean it is better than saying it without looking her in the face.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:35 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
by jnc2985 Today at 9:26 am

So I was surfing the internet for news articles on the Bachelorette, and I found this one on Google:

DWTS': Andi Dorfman & Fiance Planning To Compete Next ...
Hollywood Life ‎- by Russ Weakland ‎- 14 hours ago
From the 'Bachelorette' to the ballroom! Season 10 Bachelorette Andi Dorfman could be on the next season of 'Dancing With The Stars,' a ...

I went click on the link, and it brought me to this pagehttp://hollywoodlife.com/2014/06/25/andi-dorfman-josh-murray-dancing-with-the-stars-cast-season-19/

However when you click on the link it say page not found! i found it very interesting

sophienette wrote:But this one works:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/06/26/andi-dorfman-josh-murray-dancing-with-the-stars-cast-season-19/

They sure are discussing this a LOT over on the motherboard (abc.com). Now pretty much half of the posters over there are convinced Josh is F1. Don't recall Reality Steve's spoilers being so... welcomed... over there. *chuckle chuckle*
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:07 pm

JBF wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
by jnc2985 Today at 9:26 am

So I was surfing the internet for news articles on the Bachelorette, and I found this one on Google:

DWTS': Andi Dorfman & Fiance Planning To Compete Next ...
Hollywood Life ‎- by Russ Weakland ‎- 14 hours ago
From the 'Bachelorette' to the ballroom! Season 10 Bachelorette Andi Dorfman could be on the next season of 'Dancing With The Stars,' a ...

I went click on the link, and it brought me to this pagehttp://hollywoodlife.com/2014/06/25/andi-dorfman-josh-murray-dancing-with-the-stars-cast-season-19/

However when you click on the link it say page not found! i found it very interesting

sophienette wrote:But this one works:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/06/26/andi-dorfman-josh-murray-dancing-with-the-stars-cast-season-19/

They sure are discussing this a LOT over on the motherboard (abc.com). Now pretty much half of the posters over there are convinced Josh is F1. Don't recall Reality Steve's spoilers being so... welcomed... over there. *chuckle chuckle*

That is very weird. I just feel like something is up, but I want SC
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:20 pm

JBF wrote:Oh... speaking of "off the charts", as you stated above... She did say THIS about Nick (not that I see him as F1 any more than Josh): "There are a lot of thoughts going through my head right now with Nick. I look at him and he looks at me and I feel like he sees exactly who I am. There is this mental, emotional connection with him that is off the charts."

thanks JBF... Yes, it does! :-)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:23 pm

JBF wrote:It was this thread especially, 4health, that there was much "defending" of Josh's relationship with her... more than usual. That is why I commented.

I am here not defending Josh, or Andi, or them together. (They do make a good looking couple though!) I sleuth and look at the clues (and there is a lot of them imo) I came to the conclusion that Josh is final one. Maybe that will change but I doubt it. When someone gives their opinion and it is different, I respect that! Everyone is free to express themselves here and that is why I love this board.  Hugesmile 

But...... maybe next episode will change that. This show is ebb and flow.  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:23 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think we'll ever hear Josh and Andi talk about anything real. Their physical relationship is ridiculous so the only doubt can come from their conversations IMO.
This generally occurs when the person is getting the "physical" edit. I know that many people think that Marcus was getting the physical edit, but Andi made it clear from the beginning that Marcus was more than the "hot" guy.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion Thread #2

+94
philphan
BachfanNY
b
emusha
mercieme