SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SafronSahara Mon May 05, 2014 6:41 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Chris is the main feature in this video therefore to me he is so out for F1!

Yeah I guess so. The more experienced members have said that a prominent feature doesn't bode well for a f1.

Chris voice is a lot softer than what I expected.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 05, 2014 6:43 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Chris is the main feature in this video therefore to me he is so out for F1!

Thanks for posting that, it's a really cute clip! Chris looks more attractive to me in that vid. With his pictures I wasn't so sure. And I agree, Chris has now been in all three of the quick little promos and this one he was the only prominent person with Andi. Not quite sure they would be showing him so frequently in previews if he was going to be the F1.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon May 05, 2014 6:57 pm

So chris has been in all 3 previews, Nick in 1, and Josh in 0.... Hmmmm
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 05, 2014 7:06 pm

There are only two videos so far the other one is the first done in slow motion. In this last one they make it look like Chris is going to go home on night one.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 7:09 pm

Not even a peek of Josh yet 3 commercials in is telling, IMO. He's one of the top eye candy contenders and likely to be a draw but they're not showing him? Only one reason I can think of.

I think Andi's hair and makeup look so great on her at the meet and greet and the logo pose with her in the coral is just gorgeous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 05, 2014 7:12 pm

SLA44 wrote:There are only two videos so far the other one is the first done in slow motion.  In this last one they make it look like Chris is going to go home on night one.

There are now three videos. We got two of them today. In the first of the two videos, Chris is shown with Andi on their first 1-on-1 date at the track in the beginning of the video. The second one we got today is the one where he is saying "eeesss ok" and of course we have the first one in slow motion from last week.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 05, 2014 7:20 pm

SafronSahara wrote:

Yeah I guess so. The more experienced members have said that a prominent feature doesn't bode well for a f1.

Chris voice is a lot softer than what I expected.

That's probably more for the extended season preview than these previews that come before the season airs.

Before the finale, they cannot know the outcome as much as the lead is "into" some guy. Things change. But what production does know is who has made an impact on the first 3 episodes. Chris got a 1on1 date in ep2 itself so therefore he will be featured way more. Wasn't William highlighted a lot on AshleyHs season ? Same with Brooks in Des'. Both had ep2 dates on their seasons. Nick also had an early date - ep3 so he will be featured more in these early previews. He also got the FIR and is therefore important to the storyline of the initial episodes. Ryan P was also highlighted a lot in Ashleys season promos. Chantal was because of the slap. She did something noteworthy so she was used to promo. All seasons this is the same and unless a fluke - not an indicator of F1. This season either Chris or Nick could be F1 as much as Josh. Till we hear otherwise.
I suspect Eric would have also been previewed a lot but IMO tptb are handling him delicately and will not want to use him to promo their season. Just a guess.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 05, 2014 7:26 pm

Thank you nd4reality. Sure, Josh could be F1, but that' only due to him being in the F4. Those commercials mean nothing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 05, 2014 7:34 pm

^^ While I agree with what you said, I do think the leads, in most cases, know who they want to pick at least around home towns. In my opinion, it was super obvious to me for most of Sean's season that Catherine and Lindsay were going to be his final two. Once the fantasy dates came around it was obvious to me Catherine was going to be F1 and Lindsay F2.

Yes, while Chris and Nick had early dates so it's easy to highlight them in the pre-season clips, production could have easily taken a little clip from one of the other 1-on-1 dates or even a group date. Heck, they could have shown other guys coming out of the limo, but so far they have shown Chris the most. The production team are smart people. They know they need to market certain guys to the audience before the show start so people will be interested in those people. They also know there will be spoilers out there, so they want to hide certain people as much as possible. If Chris is her F1, they have already shown her a ton with him and the season hasn't even started yet. I just find it interesting that three of her final 4 have been shown in the previews, but one of them hasn't been shown whatsoever. In that super quick first promo they released, they could have easily snuck Josh in there, but they didn't. I'm not saying that makes him her F1, but regardless I find that really interesting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon May 05, 2014 7:42 pm

Yes any of them could still be F1, but IMO after the preview, I just don't think Chris is the most likely. If I'm wrong that is great as I really like him!! Let's say, I hope I am wrong! Smiley
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 05, 2014 7:48 pm

I am not disagreeing with you. All you say could be right. But, from past seasons the track record is to highlight contestants that have a strong role in ep 1 and 2 sometimes 3 in the pre-season previews. Particularly when the promos are canned before the season is even done such as the ones they are releasing now.
The previous seasons early previous are available online somewhere and can be checked out. This is the trend.

Des' front runner going into HTs bailed shortly thereafter. Chris L would not have been f2 if Frank was in the running and Roberto said in an interview he wondered if he even would have been chosen laugh out loud.
Jillians F1 had just returned from his chicago activites after HTs and she didn't meet his parents till the very end. DeAnna wanted Graham going into HTs. He bailed at the RC. Just looking at Sean's season is not enough.
Things change on the Bachelorette.

Now them using Nick whose 1on1 date was ep3 in a promo already does sent up a small red flag for me. But if they were skipping Erics date for promos then it makes sense why they are promo'ing him instead.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:There are only two videos so far the other one is the first done in slow motion.  In this last one they make it look like Chris is going to go home on night one.

There are now three videos. We got two of them today. In the first of the two videos, Chris is shown with Andi on their first 1-on-1 date at the track in the beginning of the video. The second one we got today is the one where he is saying "eeesss ok" and of course we have the first one in slow motion from last week.

Sorry to disagree with you but I only see two different promos that Chris is in. One of the ones we got today is the same as the first one only done in slow motion.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom