SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by notarose Tue May 13, 2014 3:04 pm

Mirzam wrote:giggling scratch 

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  6m
But she CAN'T leave St. Louis WITHOUT eating there... So what that MEANS? Love? Like a Lot? Necessary?

photo 37B80718-1174-40DA-A93A-4CCD34B609BB_zpshvigprin.jpg
https://s1275.photobucket.com/user/cyjb/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-05/37B80718-1174-40DA-A93A-4CCD34B609BB_zpshvigprin.jpg.html

giggling  Mirzam, love the humor!

Last edited by notarose on Wed May 14, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Isabel123 Tue May 13, 2014 3:12 pm

notarose wrote:
Mirzam wrote:giggling scratch 

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  6m
But she CAN'T leave St. Louis WITHOUT eating there... So what that MEANS? Love? Like a Lot? Necessary?

photo 37B80718-1174-40DA-A93A-4CCD34B609BB_zpshvigprin.jpg

giggling  Mirzam, love the humor!

Me too, very indicative that they have move on and secure with their relationship to be able to laugh off and tease each other about the FRC. I would say, JPG has already said the ILY hmmmmmm  :cutesmile!: 
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue May 13, 2014 3:16 pm

Can't wait to see Nikki's response to JPG's tweet  giggling 
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 13, 2014 3:22 pm

LMW707 wrote:The picture with the dog Bella on JPG chest is Nikki's friends dog that is a great "unposed" picture of them. Love it. It shows their comfort level when not on display for the public

Thank you for explaining Bella! She's adorable and obviously quite comfortable staring at JPG laugh out loud

chinita wrote:

I'm more convinced now that the scene where Andi told off JPG was just an act for the TV show.  The more drama, the higher the ratings.

There was never any doubt in my mind, I knew that when I was watching that epi. Very obvious, that was her audition to become the next 'ette. I believe Clare was also part of that but she wasn't a fan favourite like Andi.

I love JPG's comments, it's all in the past. He knows the BS he had to go through, and he knew Andi would go through the same.

I'm glad he can carry on knowing he did things his way and is very happy with his choice in Nikki.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue May 13, 2014 3:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
LMW707 wrote:The picture with the dog Bella on JPG chest is Nikki's friends dog that is a great "unposed" picture of them. Love it. It shows their comfort level when not on display for the public

Thank you for explaining Bella! She's adorable and obviously quite comfortable staring at JPG laugh out loud

chinita wrote:

I'm more convinced now that the scene where Andi told off JPG was just an act for the TV show.  The more drama, the higher the ratings.

There was never any doubt in my mind, I knew that when I was watching that epi. Very obvious, that was her audition to become the next 'ette. I believe Clare was also part of that but she wasn't a fan favourite like Andi.

I love JPG's comments, it's all in the past. He knows the BS he had to go through, and he knew Andi would go through the same.

I'm glad he can carry on knowing he did things his way and is very happy with his choice in Nikki.

:yes: me too  :Clap: 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue May 13, 2014 3:31 pm

Notarose, thank you for posting those 2 articles. No wonder it's a big deal for the Cards losing to Cubs and for Cubs winning by a big margin. It took them 5 yrs and JPG's visit to have a blast  Hugesmile . For sure the Cubs will invite JPG to visit Wrigley Field.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue May 13, 2014 3:49 pm

I've noticed that JPG is always solicitous with Nikki. I've seen several photos like the below pic where he's assisting her when they walk.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 Bne8DTyCAAAsjbh
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue May 13, 2014 3:54 pm

Can someone post the picture of JP and Nikki sitting on the couch together? I don't see it in this thread. Thanks!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Tue May 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Looks like he's heading back to the Domican Republic in a month. Wonder if it's for work, another wedding or just vacation.

The guy asked him when is he coming back to DR and he responded in a month.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 Photo10

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Tue May 13, 2014 4:11 pm

He answered with a "happy face" SPOILER

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc Tue May 13, 2014 4:17 pm

Can people please stop referring to Andi's season in the non-spoiler threads? I understand that Andi and Nikki are friends so there is some cross-over, but there are some who want (wanted in my case) to watch the season unspoiled and avoid those threads for that reason.
I have already been spoiled, in this thread, today and would hate for that to happen to someone else as it is very disappointing and something that I shouldn't have had to worry about in a JP and Nikki forum.
Talking about Andi is fine, but please do not make any reference, or hints, to her spoiled status or outcome.
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue May 13, 2014 5:05 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Can someone post the picture of JP and Nikki sitting on the couch together?  I don't see it in this thread.  Thanks!  

Here you go....

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 3D461055-0E54-4BCD-85E6-239CFF86EBCF_zpstoh8w567
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #3

+34
George1218
LibbyBell
Bet2Win
Sprite
chinita
Marybods
docnash14
sweety_2177
dw_a_mom
Rosepetal
Mustang19