SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:39 pm

So is that Sean's real job now? He finally went back to work? He's a house flipper? Serious question, no snark meant. I don't follow, but just assumed he still wasn't actually working yet. Hey- if he made millions from the franchise, I don't necessarily hold it against him. Just wondering.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:41 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Just a question, has Sean's flipped house sold yet? Last post I remember was Sprite's that the price had been lowered. Thanks.

That particular one didn't but others have.

And they just started construction on a set of townhouses as well. He's keeping busy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:44 pm

sosleepy wrote:So is that Sean's real job now? He finally went back to work? He's a house flipper? Serious question, no snark meant. I don't follow, but just assumed he still wasn't actually working yet. Hey- if he made millions from the franchise, I don't necessarily hold it against him. Just wondering.

He and a business partner have a real estate investment/development company. They started it over a year ago so that's what he's been doing since then. They've sold a few properties recently and have a few in the construction phase and one completed that's currently for sale.

He and his partner will post occasionally about their projects.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:46 pm

umngirl wrote:
sosleepy wrote:So is that Sean's real job now? He finally went back to work? He's a house flipper? Serious question, no snark meant. I don't follow, but just assumed he still wasn't actually working yet. Hey- if he made millions from the franchise, I don't necessarily hold it against him. Just wondering.

He and a business partner have a real estate investment/development company. They started it over a year ago so that's what he's been doing since then. They've sold a few properties recently and have a few in the construction phase and one completed that's currently for sale.

He and his partner will post occasionally about their projects.

Cool. I honestly didn't know that. Good for him! For a while there he seemed to be kind of floundering to figure out what to do next. Again, no snark. I'm 33 and still don't know exactly what I want to do with my life. ;) And I think this is a problem a lot of these Bachelor Alumni have coming off the show. I mean, where do you go from there?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:17 pm

umngirl wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Just a question, has Sean's flipped house sold yet? Last post I remember was Sprite's that the price had been lowered. Thanks.

And they just started construction on a set of townhouses as well. He's keeping busy.

It wasn't me that posted about Sean's business. I know nothing about his houses or their prices, but I'm glad to know that things seem to be going well for both Sean and Catherine business wise and of course, on the peanut front.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:22 pm

Sprite wrote:
umngirl wrote:

It wasn't me that posted about Sean's business. I know nothing about his houses or their prices, but I'm glad to know that things seem to be going well for both Sean and Catherine business wise and of course, on the peanut front.

Sorry, I thought it was you. Forgive me for misquoting.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Sprite wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Sorry, I thought it was you. Forgive me for misquoting.

No problem. I have trouble remembering what I said let alone others. yes

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by justrosie Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:13 am

Wait, now Sean flips houses for a living? What happened to the furniture/hand bag store? Did he really own a part of this business or was it just convenient to say he did?

justrosie

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:47 am

Yes, he owned and was president of the furniture store. He has moved on to building new construction homes and townhouses, not flipping houses.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:52 am

Well, that "store" ---laugh out loud. Remember the snake oil salesman that ended up being the wizard of Oz?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:04 am

The Factory Girl is still in existence (run by Jessie, one of the original partners) and seems to be going quite well. They actually carry some of Catherine's stationary line.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:07 am

That's the point, it was never much more than anything but for the brother and sister duo built by their dad.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie