SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:20 pm

This level of secrecy sounds like Sean has hooked up with Snowden to bring down the government in his stead.
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:32 pm

joyjoy wrote:Just curious, is this forum opened only for positive/negative comments by anyone who likes/dislikes Sean and Catherine. #myempressionreadingthethreads

It's a discussion thread not a fan thread. They have a fan thread for all positive comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:39 pm

motheroffive wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
umngirl wrote:
tigertiz wrote:It's just odd that he's being so secretive about a new business venture when most of the Bach alums use their high profile to benefit their ventures  and businesses ( like Catherine, ben flajnik, Emily,etc etc). Surely he's waiting for some big reveal.

It's doesn't involve a product or line of product or stuff people can buy to be supportive of his business. Hence why those of us who know about it are keeping it to ourselves because Sean probably won't be mentioning it any time soon or at all.

Oh and Catherine also writes columns for glamour.com (2 so far) and does marketing/design work for a few other companies. They clearly work hard even if some, especially social media, question if they ever work. Both of them have flexible job schedules so it's nice for them with the traveling they do for appearances, vacation, or say friends' weddings.

I have plenty of friends who's work would not benefit from anyone buying their product or  supporting their initiatives, but they aren't secretive about it either (hospice nurse, office administrator, civil engineer, etc.)
Well it sounds like he's working for the CIA - but even they would give him a decent cover story.  giggling
Well it's nice that they got enough money from ABC to be able to buy a house.   I'm sure it'll be beautiful.

I am sure all of his friends and family know all about his current business dealings. He is just not announcing it to the world on his social media!

Precisely. They all know. He just isn't announcing it to the world. He isn't required to announce what company/ies he is working with. It's not like it's some huge secret. Those of is who know just decided we wouldn't share unless he did or someone he's working did.

And yes, their house is awesome. I'd love to own one just like it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:46 pm

glazedover wrote:It's too bad that Sean's business ventures are so mysterious and secretive, whatever they may be. That just leaves him open to endless speculation about his work ethic, and I assume he really does not care. It is what it is. It is apparent that Catherine works hard....her stuff turns up regularly. Good for her!

I have to agree with you glaze. Catherine is business savy. She shares a lot of what she does on a daily basis and is doing a great job advertising her new venture.

Sean, as per the video I watched awhile back, had a very unpleasant experience in the investing company that he worked for. Since then he has dabbled in a few projects, the handbags/furniture etc, however there is no real job or business that he seems to be involved in. If I was in a position where I didn't have to work (Good Lord, let me have that opportunity! laugh out loud ) I know for a fact, that I would still be working.

I cannot imagine or think of any business that I would run, where I wouldn't mention it in the near future or at all, unless it's a silent partner of a company or a sports team etc.

It doesn't matter to me what his secret is, it just looks like Catherine is doing all the work. To be that age, there has to be a drive as to what you want to do with your life. JMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:01 pm

umngirl wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
umngirl wrote:
tigertiz wrote:It's just odd that he's being so secretive about a new business venture when most of the Bach alums use their high profile to benefit their ventures  and businesses ( like Catherine, ben flajnik, Emily,etc etc). Surely he's waiting for some big reveal.

It's doesn't involve a product or line of product or stuff people can buy to be supportive of his business. Hence why those of us who know about it are keeping it to ourselves because Sean probably won't be mentioning it any time soon or at all.

Oh and Catherine also writes columns for glamour.com (2 so far) and does marketing/design work for a few other companies. They clearly work hard even if some, especially social media, question if they ever work. Both of them have flexible job schedules so it's nice for them with the traveling they do for appearances, vacation, or say friends' weddings.

I have plenty of friends who's work would not benefit from anyone buying their product or  supporting their initiatives, but they aren't secretive about it either (hospice nurse, office administrator, civil engineer, etc.)
Well it sounds like he's working for the CIA - but even they would give him a decent cover story.  giggling
Well it's nice that they got enough money from ABC to be able to buy a house.   I'm sure it'll be beautiful.

I am sure all of his friends and family know all about his current business dealings. He is just not announcing it to the world on his social media!

Precisely. They all know. He just isn't announcing it to the world. He isn't required to announce what company/ies he is working with. It's not like it's some huge secret. Those of is who know just decided we wouldn't share unless he did or someone he's working did.

I guess I don't see what the big deal is. I mean I'm sure the friends and family of everyone posting in this thread knows how they make a living. I don't though, but I assume that you all support yourselves and your families just fine. I don't get why we have to know the details of how Sean does it. Some of us are aware of at least a couple ventures he is involved in. The information can be found if you really need to know it. Otherwise, since he's not living off the State of Texas, it's not that important. I can assure you that he would not have gotten that nice big mortgage if he didn't demonstrate to the lender his ability to pay. They don't just look at the money in the bank. They look at your current earnings and your ability to sustain it.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:08 pm

No one knew he was involved in anything, until it was posted said they had knowledge of a business venture. I don't think anyone wants to know, if it's not public knowledge. We are just asking, does he work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:18 pm

I think we might all be agreeing here.  giggling   He does work (i.e. making money), but not at a day to day full-time job.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:No one knew he was involved in anything, until it was posted said they had knowledge of a business venture. I don't think anyone wants to know, if it's not public knowledge. We are just asking, does he work.  

People on this board knew nothing until it was alluded to so curiosity got the cat and people started asking. A good rule of thumb is if you can't share the details then say nothing at all. You know the little game people play....I have a secret and I can't tell but I want you to know I have a secret.

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:42 pm

lipsis wrote:

I guess I don't see what the big deal is. I mean I'm sure the friends and family of everyone posting in this thread knows how they make a living. I don't though, but I assume that you all support yourselves and your families just fine. I don't get why we have to know the details of how Sean does it. Some of us are aware of at least a couple ventures he is involved in. The information can be found if you really need to know it. Otherwise, since he's not living off the State of Texas, it's not that important. I can assure you that he would not have gotten that nice big mortgage if he didn't demonstrate to the lender his ability to pay. They don't just look at the money in the bank. They look at your current earnings and your ability to sustain it.

We who post on this board are not topics of conversation or quasi-celebrities who have fans or others who talk about us on a forum. So it is a topic of curiosity "does Sean actually work?" I really don't care what he does for a living or if he got a nice big mortgage for his new house (which I did not even know until just now). I find it a topic of interest that he does not seem to be engaged in something that excites him enough to share with his "public."

I assume they have a good bit of money from their TV appearances and promotional stints and maybe don't even need to work for a living for a while. But I have never seen Sean look at work as anything more than a way to make money. I personally find that sad.

Of course I don't know him. None of us actually do, by the way. But this forum is for people who like to speculate on the lives of the people associated with the Bachelor franchise. It is by definition why we are here.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:48 pm

nonnie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:No one knew he was involved in anything, until it was posted said they had knowledge of a business venture. I don't think anyone wants to know, if it's not public knowledge. We are just asking, does he work.  

People on this board knew nothing until it was alluded to so curiosity got the cat and people started asking. A good rule of thumb is if you can't share the details then say nothing at all. You know the little game people play....I have a secret and I can't tell but I want you to know I have a secret.

That is just irritating LOL.

But anywho, I hope he finds something that he's genuinely interested in that he can share with the public. I can see why he'd probably want to keep it a "secret"- in case whatever he is doing doesn't work out for him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:55 pm

umngirl wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I asked if a purchase or lease at the fan thread when they were first moving and, as I recall, no one said they bought the house. Was it that no one knew back then or was the answer considered pocket information?

Nonetheless, would love it if you linked the listing photos for us all to see ...
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:36 pm

I don't get why we have to know the details of how Sean does it.
I dont have to know- I'm just curious. We are talking about people who courted, got engaged, did copious amounts of PR in public media, got married on tv and even showed us their wedding night suite! I'm not interested in the details of where he ate dinner last night, or where he works out. I'm just interested in the basic big picture , just as I'll be interested in where Ashley Hebert opens her dental practice, or whether Ben Flajnik still owns that winery.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie