SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by LMW707 Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:32 am

OK GREAT!! At least I'm in good company giggling 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:57 pm

Count me in. I am so happy to see them together and genuinely enjoying each other after the mess their season was edited to be.

They get each other and it is so cute to see.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:37 pm

^^ Me too. Very quiet today.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:51 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Me too.  Very quiet today.

Very! Maybe they are travelling? Even so, they would still be tweeting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:46 pm

Yeaah so quiet today. I saw this link tweeted today with pics of Nikki taken at Miami beach sometime in Oct. 2013. There's around 30 pics and i'll post a few. Would anyone know if this was taken before or after her date with JPG? Another question, are contestants allowed to go out i.e. Nikki's suntanning in the beach?

http://www.fashionmagazine247.com/photos/84351/bachelor-contestant-nikki-ferrell-in-miami.php
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 1
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 5
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 10
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 11
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 17
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 27
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:00 pm

Maybe someone recognizes the other woman in yellow, but why would anyone snap shots of Nikki if being at the beach was not part of production?

In other words, when picking and choosing, spending time on the beach was part of the date that landed on the editing floor and not included as part of the episode.

Last edited by Amberish on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:01 pm

I think this was after her date. Sharleen was already gone and the 3 remaining girls were on the group date. The lady with her is a handler, we saw pics of her during the season in the non-spoiler threads, so with it just being Nikki alone for the day, I can see them letting her go to the beach.
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:15 pm

This pic is part of the People Mag photo shoot. I'm not sure if this was already posted.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 BlNFVWDIMAAMwZT
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Still hoping someone scans and posts the whole article on here. Pretty please.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:01 pm

JPG sighting in the airport but not sure if the pic was taken today.

Silvana Arias ‏@silvanaarias  41m
Awww q rico verteeee!! @JuanPaGalavis  Aunq sea nos vemos en los aeropuertos jaja

Juan Pablo Galavis™Verified account
‏@JuanPaGalavis
RAPIDITO pero fabuloso Mi Chivi @silvanaarias...

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 22 BlNZ3R1CIAEXzE0
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:35 pm

Nikki just tweeted that she loves LA. ??
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:35 pm

Nikki is in LA:

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 2m
I sure do love L.A. ☀️
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal