SELECT CONTENT

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Going through his IG -

Jan 4th - trust is earned

Jan 6th - You can't handle the truth - famous Jack Nicholson courtroom setting in A few Good Men

Jan 7th - Being fake being real

Jan 8th - Fake people have an image to maintain

He has always IG's health related pics and motivation along with comments with the exception of the above.

I wonder if this is in support of Josh?

What do you mean?  I don't understand. (sorry if I am just dense)
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:45 pm

It could be, GA. :yes:
I guess it will be a mystery unless something else comes up to clear it all up.
My guess is still MM. (michelle money)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:11 am

I'm really late to the story but wanted to post a few quick thoughts on the Cody and Michelle breakup. They were always the most unlikely pair, but they really made us root for them anyway, and I was hopeful. But not every relationship that sparks builds a lasting fire, and I am sorry to hear that was the case here. I wish them both the best, and hope they will each find their loves.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:55 am

Cody is back in Chicago! Not sure if it's permanently or just a visit, but he posted yesterday, "Chicago!" along with a Kayne West song titled "Homecoming"

If I had to guess, he's moving back. Before Michelle and Cody announced their break up he posted an Instagram photo of him and a dog, which said "sleepy buddy for the night", I believe that's his mom's dog. I think he's been in KS at his moms since the split until he could get back to Chicago. Good for him if he's back!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:28 pm

I forget, was he living in Chicago originally?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I forget, was he living in Chicago originally?

Yes, Cody, although from Kansas, was living in Chicago when he went on Andi's season of the Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:03 am

Are Cody and Michelle back together? Apparently Cody traveled to SLC a couple of days ago, and then they both went to Vegas, together. From this tweet, they are both back in SLC. Anyone know what's up?

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 11 CC_tB1TUIAA0pFq
christina dillon ‏@ChristinaD23  3h3 hours ago
just ran into cody and michelle from the bachelor at the mall! love these two

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:18 am

Michelle and Graham continue to maintain a friendship post breakup.  She might be the type of person who tries to not have unresolved negative feelings after a breakup.  
It would be good role model behavior for her daughter if that's what this reunion is about.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:10 am

Well that's strange no? SLC Vegas shopping at a mall, who knows. Interesting to see what happens. He picked up and moved for her at the drop of a dime. Maybe time apart did them both good.

That tweeters body reminds me of when I was in my 20's. Ok need to eat my cranberry carrot muffin now. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:53 pm

I hope for Cody sake that she is not playing with him like maybe she does not have any body right now and is encourage Cody to give them another chance only to dump him again when she thinks somebody better comes along Cody seems like a really great guy he deserves a woman that will love him as much as he loves her jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:58 pm

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 11 11084775_370177919848914_2107981207_n
michellemoney
5 days ago
poolside dreams!

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:40 pm

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Page 11 11191115_627721490693145_1648844926_n
cody_sattler Just two dudes doing some yoga and chilling like villains! Make sure to watch and VOTE for my man @souleschris on #DWTS Tonight!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cody Sattler - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion

+36
Newto
Maddy
timfan
julychild
Luvstruck