SELECT CONTENT

Josh Bauer - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Bauer - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Josh Bauer - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:50 pm

Josh Bauer: 29, Denver, CO. Graduated Colorado St. University 2006 with a B.B.A. in Marketing. Masters of Business Administration, International Businnes and Management from University of Colorado in 2012. Currently works as a Marketing Manager at Century Link.

his Instagram: http://instagram.com/jdbphotogenius# (set to private as of 03/20)
his Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/josh.bauer.357
his LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joshua-bauer/14/809/724

Josh Bauer - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion JoshB1Josh Bauer - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion JoshB2

Josh Bauer - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion JoshB5

Josh Bauer - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 456242_10100665188399103_1807950433_o

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Josh Bauer - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Josh Bauer - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:51 pm

UPDATE: ELIMINATED -> NIGHT 1

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Josh Bauer - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Josh Bauer - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:24 pm

Gallery is up!

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/03/22/josh-bauer-bachelorette-2014-contestant/

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:57 pm

yes 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:15 am

I think he has a great academic background and career. I really wonder what was a deal breaker for Andy to send him Home at first night??? :shocked!: :shocked!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:23 am

murasaki1393 wrote:I think he has a great academic background and career. I really wonder what was a deal breaker for Andy to send him Home at first night??? :shocked!: :shocked!: 

He also is pretty nice looking by the pictures we have seen.  I was wondering the same thing mura.  no idea
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:41 pm

Josh Bauer - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 2qbdt84
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:45 pm

Maybe Hy didn't like him.  I hope he wasn't the one that got drunk. But I'm thinking that was the one that exited the limo spraying the bottle of champagne - he already looked like he had a few. giggling 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:50 pm

SLA44 wrote:Maybe Hy didn't like him.  I hope he wasn't the one that got drunk.  But I'm thinking that was the one that exited the limo spraying the bottle of champagne - he already looked like he had a fewgiggling 

rotfl
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 12, 2014 7:13 pm

Josh Bauer - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Josh_b10

Bachelor Bio

What do you like to do for fun in your hometown?

Hiking. Evergreen is one of the most beautiful mountain towns I have ever been to and I love exploring new trails and hiking to the peaks of mountains.

What's the most romantic present you have ever received?
A picture collage of my girlfriend and I for our one-year anniversary. It was so sweet and had thought/meaning behind it.

What does being married mean to you?
Having a true bond with one another. Sharing every feeling, thought, emotion, and experience with each other. Knowing they will be there for you no matter how up or down you are.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why?
Teleportation. I would go around the world and see as much as I can.

If you could do/have any job in the world, what would it be and why?

Professional golfer -- they get to play on beautiful courses all around the world, get paid way too much, rarely get hurt, and can play until they're 80. I would then take all my money and be a philanthropist.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 7:17 am

Josh Bauer - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 489978191-episode-1001-in-the-premiere-episode-25-gettyimages

Andi is snacking/dining while talking with him...laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Bauer - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum