SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

Page 74 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 74 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Mirzam Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:48 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 9m
ARSENAL you made me LOOSE some MONEY... #Faaaaaaaaaaaaack

My DH is a huge Arsenal fan, and while he didn't lose any money over the game, he is not a happy man either.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 74 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

Post by stuckinsc Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:49 pm

I really love this couple, but I would also really love for Nikki to cure JPG of the random caps habit in tweeting.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:11 pm

giggling 

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 6m
Good for you girl! But I had the real thing last night Hehehe. RT @mhmsarahh: Had a dream about @JuanPaGalavis last night #sorrynikki

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 6m
@Nikki_Ferrell @mhmsarahh Jajajajaja Besitos Sarah!!!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:31 pm

Mirzam wrote:giggling 

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  6m
Good for you girl! But I had the real thing last night Hehehe. RT @mhmsarahh: Had a dream about @JuanPaGalavis last night #sorrynikki

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  6m

rofl 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:48 pm

notarose wrote:
Mirzam wrote:giggling 

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  6m

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  6m

rofl 

This exchange is cute and amusing  laughlaughlaugh 
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:59 pm

^^ And they tweeted at the same exact time!  giggling  They are too cute for words!!  :inlove 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:01 pm

robinbug15 robinbug15
I went from watching her on TV every Monday night, to meeting her in the streets of Las Vegas! emoji #Nikki #TheBachelor #LasVegas #shessoprettyinperson #loveher
3.10 pm 4/6/2014
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 74 Eedda8b0bdbe11e38cd10002c9c5d8d4_8

acm weekend. found @nikki_ferrell and juan pablo! he loves her.
11.19 pm 4/5/2014
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 74 2dafdd68bd3a11e3842f1226673eaad5_8

Con the bachelor @juanpagalavis emoji
11.35 am 4/6/2014
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 74 758a4eb4bda011e3be6b0002c9d3418e_8
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:06 pm

IMO, I think he "loved" her all along, even at ATFR. He just didn't want to give TPTB that satisfaction.  :uptonogood giggling 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:19 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:IMO, I think he "loved" her all along, even at ATFR.  He just didn't want to give TPTB that satisfaction.   :uptonogood giggling 

He might have been Mommyof1, or at the very least "falling" in love however my theory of why he didn't tell her during the show is a little different. I think he wanted/wants those words to be for her and only her so that it is forever their moment (just like in real life). By the time ATFR came around, they both saw what the edit had done to their love story and I think they had agreed beforehand that they weren't "playing" anymore. They were win:win in their relationship and lose:lose in the media spin regardless of what they would have said.

I think they are so fab together :yes: 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by maxnsam Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:38 pm

:yes:  I totally agree notarose, he did whisper te quiero to her at the final rose ceremony but the tptb chose to ignore that, I agree with everything you said and I just love them!

notarose wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:IMO, I think he "loved" her all along, even at ATFR.  He just didn't want to give TPTB that satisfaction.   :uptonogood giggling 

He might have been Mommyof1, or at the very least "falling" in love however my theory of why he didn't tell her during the show is a little different.  I think he wanted/wants those words to be for her and only her so that it is forever their moment (just like in real life).  By the time ATFR came around, they both saw what the edit had done to their love story and I think they had agreed beforehand that they weren't "playing" anymore.  They were win:win in their relationship and lose:lose in the media spin regardless of what they would have said.

I think they are so fab together :yes: 
maxnsam
maxnsam

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:52 pm

I agree Mommy and I agree notarose

To add to that, Nikki's look of disappointment IMO was the hotspot that CH was putting her in. She knew he was making it look real bad for her, she was not happy. It had nothing to do with the ILY.

They definitely weren't playing anymore, he made that very clear with his behaviour.

I'm loving how they take pics with so many people!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Interesting! I wonder if the fan asked him? I also think he loves her but didn't want to play.

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #1

+62
mtnlvr55
Mimi27
Bet2Win
nutty1
deeliciouz
kikora
MVMom39forever
Kashathediva
Muslady
fijibeachbum
soccermom333