SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 9 FD Discussions

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 9 FD Discussions - Page 13 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 9 FD Discussions

Post by George1218 Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:16 pm

lexforlife wrote:Spoiled and unspoiled viewers all think Nikki won. I'm not getting this Clare not handling this and that and will explode perspective people have of her.Her behavior post show has been impressive, No digs on anyone including Nikki. She gained brownie points the way she handled herself on social media last week. Can't say the same for Nikki.

What exactly did Nikki say that was bad? I didn't hear of anything bad but maybe I missed it?
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 9 FD Discussions - Page 13 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 9 FD Discussions

Post by Rolly Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:37 pm

JBF wrote:Since we are on the topic, I'll bring this over here...

notarose wrote:
JBF wrote:You know... I thought there was something ODD about his promo. Yeah... Juan is practically silent!

About quiet:  quote from JP bach blo "She decided to spend the night with me, but before that, she dropped the “I love you.” I wasn't really expecting that, and you could see it by my reaction. As my feelings for her are not there yet, I wanted to keep quiet rather than saying something that she may have taken the wrong way."
But he spoke in whisper which is saying something.

I'll have to re-watch that episode later to see the whispering.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That paragraph bothers me. I guess it can go either way...

Favorable for her: his feelings may not be there with anybody yet... but may be later with HER.

Unfavorable for her: he may have fallen faster for somebody else. Usually the Bachelor/ette has fallen for one... or TWO... by this stage (if they do pick somebody) and the last week brings more clarity as to which contestant is the better choice.

His wording of each:

Clare: "After talking, she agreed to spend the night together and I was glad she did."

Andi: "After the waterfall, we went to the hotel and had dinner and decided that we were going to spend the night together." Also... "I liked my night with Andi even though she has a different opinion. I don't agree with some of the things that she said but I respect that. I don’t want to get into details – there’s a reason why cameras are not there – but to me it was exactly as my other eight weeks with Andi had been. We were talking back and forth, laughing for hours. If she didn't feel that way, she could have left at any time, but she didn’t. Listening to her talk about some of the things that she thought I said was very disappointing, but once again I respect other people's opinions and way of reacting to situations."

That line of her about "can't wait to get out of the fantasy suite" made little sense unless these contestants are genuinely locked in the room with patrolled guards preventing them to leave... like poor Victoria failing to get past Elan Gale.

Nikki: "She decided to spend the night with me..." Later though... "I was very pleased with my night with Nikki. I really got to know her really well."

Andi is so unbelievable because she says she "can't wait to get out of the fantasy suite" and so when she leaves him in the morning she says NOTHING about how she was feeling??? Doesn't sound like a strong assertive woman to me. So the first time she tells him there is anything wrong is when she already has her bags packed and blames him for everything. How could he have thought it went so well??? Because Andi didn't give him any indication that something was wrong....she should have said something!!!! This was a set up. She knew she was not F1 and had to find a way out of there. That was the only way for her to be the 'ette. I'd bet money on it.  :Nod: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:47 pm

lexforlife wrote:Spoiled and unspoiled viewers all think Nikki won. I'm not getting this Clare not handling this and that and will explode perspective people have of her.Her behavior post show has been impressive, No digs on anyone including Nikki. She gained brownie points the way she handled herself on social media last week. Can't say the same for Nikki.
Very true. Clare has been classy on social media. As far as the other hints to me that Nikki isn't the F1 though is that she seems to be completely in the dark with regards to Vietnam. Don't you think that he would of told her already if she is his intended F1?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:50 pm

Rolly wrote:

notarose wrote:
JBF wrote:You know... I thought there was something ODD about his promo. Yeah... Juan is practically silent!

About quiet:  quote from JP bach blo "She decided to spend the night with me, but before that, she dropped the “I love you.” I wasn't really expecting that, and you could see it by my reaction. As my feelings for her are not there yet, I wanted to keep quiet rather than saying something that she may have taken the wrong way."

Favorable for her: his feelings may not be there with anybody yet... but may be later with HER.

Unfavorable for her: he may have fallen faster for somebody else. Usually the Bachelor/ette has fallen for one... or TWO... by this stage (if they do pick somebody) and the last week brings more clarity as to which contestant is the better choice.

His wording of each:

Clare: "After talking, she agreed to spend the night together and I was glad she did."

Andi: "After the waterfall, we went to the hotel and had dinner and decided that we were going to spend the night together." Also... "I liked my night with Andi even though she has a different opinion. I don't agree with some of the things that she said but I respect that. I don’t want to get into details – there’s a reason why cameras are not there – but to me it was exactly as my other eight weeks with Andi had been. We were talking back and forth, laughing for hours. If she didn't feel that way, she could have left at any time, but she didn’t. Listening to her talk about some of the things that she thought I said was very disappointing, but once again I respect other people's opinions and way of reacting to situations."

That line of her about "can't wait to get out of the fantasy suite" made little sense unless these contestants are genuinely locked in the room with patrolled guards preventing them to leave... like poor Victoria failing to get past Elan Gale.

Nikki: "She decided to spend the night with me..." Later though... "I was very pleased with my night with Nikki. I really got to know her really well."

Andi is so unbelievable because she says she "can't wait to get out of the fantasy suite" and so when she leaves him in the morning she says NOTHING about how she was feeling??? Doesn't sound like a strong assertive woman to me. So the first time she tells him there is anything wrong is when she already has her bags packed and blames him for everything. How could he have thought it went so well??? Because Andi didn't give him any indication that something was wrong....she should have said something!!!! This was a set up. She knew she was not F1 and had to find a way out of there. That was the only way for her to be the 'ette. I'd bet money on it.  :Nod: 
DISCLAIMER: What I am saying in the following is all based on IF, IF, Nikki is F1.
Speaking of Andi and to involve Nikki and their group here, how could they still be friends knowing full well that Nikki is with JP and knowing full well how they feel about JP. Something is just off with that scenario and one of many clues I am thinking points against Nikki being F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Very true.  Clare has been classy on social media.  As far as the other hints to me that Nikki isn't the F1 though is that she seems to be completely in the dark with regards to Vietnam.  Don't you think that he would of told her already if she is his intended F1?

And what exactly happened in the ocean? They made out? I think Nikki knows the name of the game and that he isn't only kissing her.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:06 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Very true.  Clare has been classy on social media.  As far as the other hints to me that Nikki isn't the F1 though is that she seems to be completely in the dark with regards to Vietnam.  Don't you think that he would of told her already if she is his intended F1?

And what exactly happened in the ocean?  They made out?  I think Nikki knows the name of the game and that he isn't only kissing her.  

Nikki if it is by choice has tweeted very little. She rarely comment on the show and has responded about her friendship with Sharleen, Andi, Kat, Kelly and a few more. She has no love for Clare and maybe to her for obvious reasons including said dipped in the ocean plus other stuff
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

And what exactly happened in the ocean?  They made out?  I think Nikki knows the name of the game and that he isn't only kissing her.  

Nikki if it is by choice has tweeted very little. She rarely comment on the show and has responded about her friendship with Sharleen, Andi, Kat, Kelly and a few more. She has no love for Clare and maybe to her for obvious reasons including said dipped in the ocean plus other stuff
I think that is Aunties point.  Nikki's social media has included her friends from he show and has expressed exactly that Andi was her BFF….so how can her best BFF be so harsh on social media about Nikki's so called boyfriend….it is either Nikki WAS F1 and Andi is doing the campaign to soften the blow when Nikki comes out that she dumped him or they aren't together or Nikki is not F1 and is happy Andi is doing this kind of a campaign because of hurt feelings.    I just don't see how this can be going on all over social media with Andi and the girls if Nikki is so in love with JP and that she is F1.   Something happened and I would love to figure it out…..

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:03 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Rolly wrote:

notarose wrote:

His wording of each:

DISCLAIMER: What I am saying in the following is all based on IF, IF, Nikki is F1.
Speaking of Andi and to involve Nikki and their group here, how could they still be friends knowing full well that Nikki is with JP and knowing full well how they feel about JP. Something is just off with that scenario and one of many clues I am thinking points against Nikki being F1.

What did she say when JP told them Andi had left I think that sums it all up.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:07 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

And what exactly happened in the ocean? They made out? I think Nikki knows the name of the game and that he isn't only kissing her.

From her tweet that night, I sense it didn't matter a lot cause she wss pointing out she was the reason he was sorry he did it.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:33 am

Retweeted by Nikki Ferrell
Ashley Elgin ‏@BachelorExpert  Feb 17
Wow @Nikki_Ferrell got an advantage without getting in an ocean. #Bachelor

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  Feb 17
Just keepin' it real...and sane

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:05 pm

I re-watched the FD episode earlier today and I had some thoughts to share and hopefully get some feedback

I felt that I saw a very specific change in the way Juan Pablo was interacting with all the girls and the way that they were interacting with him. It makes me wonder if TPTB had a hand in it. I know, imagine that; they would never try to sway the participants! Let me also add that I am unspoiled—I haven’t read the spoilers, just the postings in the non-spoiler threads. I’ve also tried to remain “favorite free”…until this episode. Earlier in the season if I had to pick someone I was rooting for I would have said Andi but I had seen, off and on, a little between Juan Pablo and Nikki but she just seemed way too skeptical. Clare has just been too blatant. After this episode, I totally see it with Nikki.  Here are some of my thoughts… (but, please be gentle!  :Biggrin:  I’m a sensitive soul!)

Clare has been reading JBF’s description of her because I definitely saw her inner “sex kitten” come out. By this I mean I saw a lot of affectations:  hair swinging,, lip pouting, eye dashing, shoulder movement all trying to be very seductive. Clare also strikes me as very scripted.  With Andi, I saw her aggressive, questioning and analytical side come out.  This is where I think TPTB were trying to stir the pot.  Knowing them, I could see them giving both Clare and Andi directions in an effort to see who could be the next bachelorette; hence their overacting throughout this episode. Sorry—my opinion only.

With Nikki, she seems more natural and less scripted than Clare and Andi. She still seems a little guarded and skeptical but I think with this situation, that is wise. When she finally told Juan Pablo that she loved him and said “but, I think you knew that”, he kind of leaned forward and then said “No, no, I didn’t know that…I knew you liked me, knew you liked me but, I don’t know”. Then you see him swallow, do his hands in front of his face and although it is really too dark and not a good angle to view his face I think he is eluding to the fact that he is getting teary-eyed and emotional and then says “I don’t know what to say” and then he leans in for a kiss and the music swells. Someone else will have to say whether it is “the music” that signifies something important. To me, I think it is.

During the CH’s sit down, I agree with some that have said that TPTB were frustrated with Juan Pablo in that he did not let them in on what he was thinking. I think he really held his cards close to the vest and this is different from most other leads. With Andi’s confrontation, it felt very manufactured—not that those weren’t her feelings but, I think that it was producer driven for her to keep it going and push the envelope in keeping the pressure on; as if the direction was “he’s made you cry—now go in and really make HIM cry”.  I am TERRIBLY concerned for Andi in her season….I’m afraid that it is going to bite her big time!

At the RC, I thought Juan Pablo was as gracious as he could be letting Clare and Nikki know about Andi. Nikki said that she understood that Andi questioned her feelings and that it was ok—she (Nikki)is in a different place.

So, to sum it all up: I think the relationship I see with Clare and Juan Pablo is more “scripted”. I do see him kissing her and whispering and everything else but I can’t get past it feeling manufactured. IMO, Juan Pablo and Nikki’s relationship is much more relaxed and comfortable. I think they have a very sweet relationship. I hope that if she is F1 they make it and aren’t split as I have heard some speculate.

Last edited by LibbyBell on Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:10 pm

LB - I love your well written post. I agree with almost everything.
Also thought about what you wrote about Clare and the acting. Yes Clare has that come hither look down pat.

Will try and comment more later

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 9 FD Discussions

+33
Litta123
4health
Scooby
George1218
nuts2uiam