SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 9 FD Discussions

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 9 FD Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 9 FD Discussions

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:34 am

4:50 : him rubbing his nose when being asked are you ready for this? is a HUGE red flag for me

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 9 FD Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 9 FD Discussions

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:38 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

4:50 : him rubbing his nose when being asked are you ready for this? is a HUGE red flag for me
Red flag, how?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:35 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Red flag, how?

IMO is a sign of uncertainty/lack of confident in something. The sentence could be taken way off the convo's context , though. Assuming Nikki was asking about the possibiity of a happy ending, hence it was a red flag to me. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:41 am

The more I watch, the more I see Nikki not sure of a engagement as time goes on. I don't mean she isn't isn't falling in love with him but Nikki is sensible and I'm not sure she is looking forward to FRC as in sure of a proposal even on her end! I do think she would be really upset though if he choses Clare. Clare is the only one so far that is sure of a happy ending. I'm afraid her heart gets broken, though! I'm still on that page...for sure.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:04 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Red flag, how?

IMO is a sign of uncertainty/lack of confident in something. The sentence could be taken way off the convo's context , though. Assuming Nikki was asking about the possibiity of a happy ending, hence it was a red flag to me. JMHO

Red flag - kissing Nikki above not on the lips. Isn't that one of those fake bach moves? Of course we don't see the before/after but there kisses have always been on the lips.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:20 am

I saw him touch his nose and kinda sniffle before she asked not as a reaction to what she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:32 am

see2love wrote:I saw him touch his nose and kinda sniffle before she asked not as a reaction to what she asked.
It's amazing how we all see things differently. It's good as it engages the thinking process, but for me, I don't see Nikki engaged in Juan as much as Juan is engaged in the process with Clare.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:22 pm

What is everyone's speculations on why both Clare and Nikki are shown crying in their rooms ?

JaunP refused overnights with them both lol ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:What is everyone's speculations on why both Clare and Nikki are shown crying in their rooms ?

LCD emotions. We saw a preview with Catherine crying on her bed after her LCD with Sean. If you notice with Clare's SCs you will see a pen on the bed, maybe she has been writing her feelings for Juan Pablo. This suggests LCD to me.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Mirzam wrote:
nd4reality wrote:What is everyone's speculations on why both Clare and Nikki are shown crying in their rooms ?

LCD emotions. We saw a preview with Catherine crying on her bed after her LCD with Sean. If you notice with Clare's SCs you will see a pen on the bed, maybe she has been writing her feelings for Juan Pablo. This suggests LCD to me.

i dunno. I just cant get rid two things off my mind : weird Nikki's edit that ive found :
1. will be getting "electrified" (or smth to the effect )
2. her "true color" will be shown somehow
which i believe will come up on screen at a point in St/Lucia
ac
Playing devil's advocate here, my speculation is either Clare will talk about Nikki's true color (from her POV) to JP --likely by paying him a visit, hence the line "i need to talk to you". this is NOT a common line in FD or LCD, IMO. but JPab wont buying i t(hence, Clare crying and the line "i thought"....) while Nikki also upset (hence the crying in white, evening gown) knowing this/being asked by JPab. [ all this acts took place not in a common FD/LCD setting]

or she will be booted off at a point before MTP/FRC. she used the phrase stuck a finger in the light socket to describe falling in love (at the end of her 1st 1-1). Hence, being not reciprocated in love at the very end would kinda like electrified by a high volt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:31 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

i dunno. I just cant get rid two things off my mind : weird Nikki's edit that ive found  :
ac
Playing devil's advocate here, my speculation is either Clare will talk about Nikki's true color (from her POV) to JP --likely by paying him a visit, hence the line "i need to talk to you". this is NOT a common line in FD or LCD, IMO. but JPab wont buying i t(hence, Clare crying and the line "i thought"....) while Nikki also upset (hence the crying in white, evening gown) knowing this/being asked by JPab. [ all this acts took place not in a common FD/LCD setting]

or she will be booted off at a point before MTP/FRC. she used the phrase stuck a finger in the light socket to describe falling in love (at the end of her 1st 1-1). Hence, being not reciprocated in love at the very end would kinda like electrified by a high volt.

I think Nikki has shown her true colors all through this season, she is blunt, honest and speaks her mind. If Clare wastes her time with JP during her LCD to talk about Nikki, then more fool her. I think the "I want to talk to you", is definitely during Clare's LCD, and it is certainly something that would be said at at point if she has something she feels she needs to say. Nikki's white dress is not an evening gown, it is more a lounging gown (if there is such a thing).

Having watched JP with Nikki, especially at the end of her HTD, you can see is totally into Nikki, the guy didn't want to leave her. I didn't see that intensity with Clare's goodbye.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:38 pm

Mirzam wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

i dunno. I just cant get rid two things off my mind : weird Nikki's edit that ive found  :
ac

I think Nikki has shown her true colors all through this season, she is blunt, honest and speaks her mind. If Clare wastes her time with JP during her LCD to talk about Nikki, then more fool her. I think the "I want to talk to you", is definitely during Clare's LCD, and it is certainly something that would be said at at point if she has something she feels she needs to say. Nikki's white dress is not an evening gown, it is more a lounging gown (if there is such a thing).

Having watched JP with Nikki, especially at the end of her HTD, you can see is totally into Nikki, the guy didn't want to leave her. I didn't see that intensity with Clare's goodbye.

Did JP say "you are very cute" to Nikki when they were saying goodbye? They hug and she says "thank you." I couldn't pick up what he said.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Episode 9 FD Discussions

+33
Litta123
4health
Scooby
George1218
nuts2uiam