SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Sat May 24, 2014 11:06 pm

Muslady wrote:
Max64 wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:I am totally in M&M withdrawal ... anyone else?

Yes, I'm with you on the M & M withdrawl!      giggling       I have to admit, they were great, they've got me sucked in, hook line and sinker!!   :fishing: 

I'm right there with you!  I'm searching for anything and everything I can find.  

I'm sure there are quite a few of us doing the same thing, youtube and google must be pretty busy since M&M won the MBT.  So far I have been able to find something that I haven't seen yet each day and there are several nice fan videos on M&M on youtube.  Lots of interviews and all their dances on youtube.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun May 25, 2014 1:00 am

dw_a_mom wrote:I would guess that Maks would like to date Meryl....

I don't think so, she doesn't look like his kind of girl...but they have a great connection, they'll be good friends for sure!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 1:20 pm

Maddy wrote:

I don't think so, she doesn't look like his kind of girl...but they have a great connection, they'll be good friends for sure!

What in the world does he have on his feet?  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun May 25, 2014 2:38 pm

Max64 wrote:
Maddy wrote:

What in the world does he have on his feet?   giggling 

rofl Maybe he was trying to co-ordinate his shoes with the Mirror Ball Trophy. It's okay I still love him!
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun May 25, 2014 3:36 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Max64 wrote:
Maddy wrote:

What in the world does he have on his feet?   giggling 

rofl Maybe he was trying to co-ordinate his shoes with the Mirror Ball Trophy.  It's okay I still love him!

He seems to like funky shoes and rolled up pants...
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:17 pm

My....what big feet he has!  :yes:   giggling  (hehe... couldn't resist!)

yeah, I don't care what he wears either...he's still smok'in!

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun May 25, 2014 8:31 pm

Love Meryl, but what an awful dress. She looks preggers in it.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun May 25, 2014 8:51 pm

provenceguy wrote:Love Meryl, but what an awful dress. She looks preggers in it.

rofl I thought the same thing but I was trying to be nice and not bring it up. :hidingchair 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon May 26, 2014 9:14 am

Its pathetic how many times I have rewatched all their dances and interviews...pathetic!

There was something about the two of them that just touched me and I cannot get enough.

Obsessed!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 26, 2014 12:29 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:Its pathetic how many times I have rewatched all their dances and interviews...pathetic!

There was something about the two of them that just touched me and I cannot get enough.

Obsessed!

Yes I'm right there with you! :gotcha: 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 26, 2014 1:03 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:Its pathetic how many times I have rewatched all their dances and interviews...pathetic!

Obsessed!

Okay SLA44, what is the latest on them? Are they keeping it private, or just going their separate ways?? They are adorable together!  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 26, 2014 1:19 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

Obsessed!

Okay SLA44, what is the latest on them?  Are they keeping it private, or just going their separate ways??  They are adorable together!   Hugesmile 

Check out their new thread. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+39
Muslady
Bhaka
Shadow
moonpie
lipsis