SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:06 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Love Erin and wasn't a big fan of Brooke, BUT to release her without, apparently, letting her know first - WOW.  I really feel for her.

And releasing the band?  Another WOW.

I agree on all points. Especially about the band. I LOVED the band. I thought they always did a superb job.

They want to revolutionize the show? GET NEW JUDGES!

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:33 pm

Oh wow I was not expecting this! Was a huge fan of Erin's during her season so kinda looking forward to this. Agree it's brutal how they announced this so soon after the news about Brooke's firing. Let's hope all these changes doesn't backfire!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:01 pm

Other rumored casting is Cody Simpson...  no idea A meh pick for me, if so.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:46 pm

There will probably be at least one athlete (football player) & an Olympian as usual.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:33 pm

Finally, a rumor I like! Candace Cameron Bure is rumored to be on the show!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:11 am

^ Yes me too! Hope she is! She's on the short side around 5' 2'' so could see her paired with Mark, Derek, or Sasha if so.
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:26 pm

Now there's a rumor of some hockey guy named Sean Avery being on the show. Never heard of him, but looking him up, he won't be one I'll be following.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:52 pm

James Maslow is our "Disney Kid" it seems.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:54 pm

^^ Sorry, his show is on Nickelodeon.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:26 pm

chloep wrote:^^ Sorry, his show is on Nickelodeon.

Never heard of him. I will have to look him up.

I sure wish one of the Mowry sisters would do it.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:28 pm

atem wrote:Now there's a rumor of some hockey guy named Sean Avery  being on the show.  Never heard of him, but looking him up, he won't be one I'll be following.

I've heard of him since I'm a hockey fan, but he's not so popular anymore. There are other retired hockey players they could have gotten!

Is James Maslow the first Nickelodeon star? Odd if there's no Disney star as well. Probably partnered with Peta, as they were spotted together recently.
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:24 pm

Looks like Charlie and Meryl will be doing the show too.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+39
Muslady
Bhaka
Shadow
moonpie
lipsis