SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother 11 & 13 - Jeff & Jordan - General Discussion

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother 11 & 13 - Jeff & Jordan - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother 11 & 13 - Jeff & Jordan - General Discussion

Post by Diana Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:33 pm

jello1592 wrote:Along with Jeff and Jordan, I LOVED Dani and Nick from BB8!!!! This has nothing to do with J and J but I love this video! (Mods please move this if you do not want it here)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0Rlndfrtvo&feature=related
LOVED That! Loved them <3
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 11 & 13 - Jeff & Jordan - General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Big Brother 11 & 13 - Jeff & Jordan - General Discussion

Post by anders Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:42 pm

jello1592 wrote:Anders We have 6 possible "Dynamic Duo" teams and the 3 teams with the most viewer votes will be allowed back into the BB house. Hope that helps

thanks - I'm catching up on another board - does anyone really think they're going to let us decide?? wouldn't they already have them selected since the HGs are most likely in sequester as we speak. Maybe the past contestants aren't but I cant imagine that they are leaving anything up to chance and thisclose to the premiere.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:47 pm

jello1592 wrote:Anders We have 6 possible "Dynamic Duo" teams and the 3 teams with the most viewer votes will be allowed back into the BB house. Hope that helps

Really? Where do we vote? I want to see Jeff and Jordan back!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:

Really? Where do we vote? I want to see Jeff and Jordan back!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/twist/

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:06 pm

anders wrote:

thanks - I'm catching up on another board - does anyone really think they're going to let us decide?? wouldn't they already have them selected since the HGs are most likely in sequester as we speak. Maybe the past contestants aren't but I cant imagine that they are leaving anything up to chance and thisclose to the premiere.

No, we have no say in the matter. The decision has been made. If you read the wording on that voting poll, it says which duo do you THINK will return, not which duo do you WANT to return? They are just gauging popularity, probably to see how bad they've screwed up with the choices they've made. But we have no say in who comes back.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:09 pm

J and J my first choice.

Will and Boogie, kept me in stitches laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:15 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
anders wrote:

No, we have no say in the matter. The decision has been made. If you read the wording on that voting poll, it says which duo do you THINK will return, not which duo do you WANT to return? They are just gauging popularity, probably to see how bad they've screwed up with the choices they've made. But we have no say in who comes back.

Yes I saw your post in the other thread. I made a mistake I am sorry! :hidingchair 🇳🇴 :imsorry: :iamsorry:

PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:25 pm

jello1592 wrote:
Bronwyn wrote:
anders wrote:

Yes I saw your post in the other thread. I made a mistake I am sorry! :hidingchair 🇳🇴 :imsorry: :iamsorry:

Oh no, don't apologize. I kind of read it that way the first time I read it too. I just didn't want people to get all excited thinking they were going to be able to vote in who they wanted and then be disappointed later. I do think Jeff/Jordan, Brendon/Rachel are definitely in. It's the other duo I'm not quite sure about, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Dick/Dani were the third. As long as that nasty Natalie isn't back in, I'll be okay.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Arguably the most precious couple in BB history, Big Brother winner Jordan and her very handsome boyfriend Jeff

PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Jeff and Jordan are my first choice. I wish the fans voting determined who would return. They are winning right now.

I think they will be on this season so I am not worried.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by michie671 Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:22 pm

My favorite HGs ever!!! Love them! ❤
michie671
michie671

Female Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:10 pm

jello1592 wrote:Arguably the most precious couple in BB history, Big Brother winner Jordan and her very handsome boyfriend Jeff

Best ever on this show and I've watched them all from the first season. I'm so happy they are still in love.
Jeff needs to put a ring on it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother 11 & 13 - Jeff & Jordan - General Discussion

+17
cupcakes
Kashathediva
Admin
jurystillout
GrahamGal