SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by fijibeachbum Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:35 pm

I'm not nervous either, just jittery to watch.

Where is that countdown clock? I want to watch it tick down like New Year's Eve!
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:36 pm

umngirl wrote:Aww, Millsy has a heart.
@Millsy11374  1m
Getting wistful thinking of a breakfast I had with @SeanLowe09 to discuss #TheBachelor  Everything we talked about pointed to this moment!

He must have someone tweeting for him.
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Countdown!

[/quote]

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Linds911 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
Iploeg wrote:I am overwhelmed by the amount of love for them pouring in on twitter. God is good :Clap: 

It really is and He really is!

I don't know how they can be so calm. I'm a nervous wreck already. Can't wait for the show to start just so I have something to occupy my brain before the main event.

I'm not a nervous wreck, I'm just super, super anxious.

I need the show to distract me.

Same here! I'm pacing around my room testing out all the live streams!

Have the TV on, largest one in the house. Have my glass of wine and my pj's. I really don't remember being this nervous at my own kids weddings but of course I was much, much younger then. Oh golly come on time hurry up, before this old fan has a nervous break down giggling giggling giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:39 pm

Thank you! I can't wait to count down the last few minutes!!
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:45 pm

The place doesn't seem to be ready yet! Could pic have been taken earlier?
asfleischer
peeking into #thebachelorwedding
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 76f1a30e86e311e38eb612980f850381_8

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:56 pm

chloep wrote:I am seeing a loose up-do at the back of her head. Good call! That or down(and pinned back) are the hairstyles that suit her the most.

I agree. That style is similar to the one during the Lakers game and that's the one I like the most on her without the braid. Can't wait. Everybody will be in awe.

And the chairs, whoa. Never seen a wedding set up like that with those type of chairs. Eclectic. I believe it's Cat's idea. I wonder if Mindy Weiss will ask her as a consultant. She seems to like her a lot.

Last edited by jaspats on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:57 pm

OMG, I love Japes.
J.P. Rosenbaum @JP_Rosenbaum
Just to prove I'm a man of my word and a bet is a bet, check it out @SeanLowe09 #EMAW #TheBachelorWedding

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Be8bqSbCIAE0byw
ETA: Sean is still checking tweets.  giggling 
Sean Lowe @SeanLowe09
@JP_Rosenbaum this is great! Love it man!
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:00 pm

^That is awesome! Way to go JP.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:00 pm

Sean's response to JP

Sean Lowe @SeanLowe09
@JP_Rosenbaum this is great! Love it man!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Much nicer than a tee shirt under his tux!

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Suddenly feels all the more real now that everyone is dressed.

The best man getting ready for a quick camera shot before we head out. #gotime #thebachelorwedding #countdownlowedown #bestman #Seansgettingmarried by @markamelendez

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+52
timfan
bluejay8
Relalou
lstiff
joyjoy