SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread - Page 43 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread

Post by notarose Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:56 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Interesting what Neil Lane said about JP being ready to propose to Nikki.

Yes, very interesting!  Thanks for posting.
JP's sister posted an interesting tweet of the 4 words for love in the Venezula cultural (maybe you talked about that. I haven't gone back very far in threads).  It reminds me of the Inuit words for snow where each has it own nuance and special meaning. His last love reference on the show, his sister said, was the second word.  I'm guessing the fourth would be said in a proposal.  His mom in tweets said they are happy that Nikki was his choice and also that they want her to decide if she likes the Latino culture and that she have time to get to know Camila better.  This is all very realistic and shows that they as a family have her interests at heart as much as their son's. I think when Nikki's dad asked her about being a stepmom, her answer wasn't very realistic.  Speaking of her dad, his body language clearly indicated that a quick engagement wasn't approved.  Key phrases - 100% certain which is unlikely in this situation (even Catherine Lowe in her hometown told her sisters she was ready to get engaged then see if it worked out) and "the test of time" which both Nikki & JP referenced to some degree in the ATFR.
Obviously the whole ATFR was orchestrated except for JP & Nikki.  CH knew exactly which buttons to push and hammered away.  He could have asked fun questions like what was the birthday gift JP gave Nikki at her hometown (earrings that his father made) or about the song he played for her at the last date.  About JP  saying " I'm so glad you signed up for this show" when he walked her to her van after she met his parents.  About why he said he could see her as a potential wife on the show ... What qualities did he see?
Instead it was nastiness at is greatest.

Iamreal2u, just saw your post and I repeated some of the same here. Oops! Agree with your excellent summary.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread - Page 43 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:57 pm

JP is DEAD to the Bachelor franchise, IMO,  :thud 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:00 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Three things that JuanPa cares for Nikki tremendously.
....edited for brevity

I agree Good Post   I also think he took Nikki's Dad"s comment about "if you are not 100% sure, I'd rather you not propose to my daughter" into consideration as well.  He wanted to respect her Dad.  

totally agree iam and mommy!

ETA: mura, I tried finding Juan Pablo's blog to hear his spin as well but didn't find one. CH's blog is also missing...I guess it is good that they all let last night be the final words.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by treatmom4 Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:18 pm

My favorite of read of the day!!! An extremely well written blog. No matter how you feel about the parties involved, he does an exceptional job of expressing how many of the viewers felt last night!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I feel this blog is fair and worth reading so would love if someone savvy could bring it over nd repost in the pertinent forums?:)
If link doesn't work try-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] then just scroll down to the article "Did Juan Pablo Just Truman Show the Bachelor?"
By Henning Fog

Last edited by treatmom4 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link wont work)

treatmom4

Back to top Go down

Post by mrf210 Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:23 pm

Looks like they are doing the people magazine shoot today. Some makeup artist tweeted a picture of Nikki today for the shoot.

mrf210

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:28 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
....edited for brevity

I agree Good Post   I also think he took Nikki's Dad"s comment about "if you are not 100% sure, I'd rather you not propose to my daughter" into consideration as well.  He wanted to respect her Dad.  

ETA: mura, I tried finding Juan Pablo's blog to hear his spin as well but didn't find one. CH's blog is also missing...I guess it is good that they all let last night be the final words.

thanks for your time, LB...!!...i just think it is REALLY ODD. im suspicious that JPab actually had the blog finished, ready to be published, but TPTB forbid him to do so...i mean, he seemed so ecstatic  about it days ago!!!... :shocked!: 

to top it off...no media circuit for them either? People Shot?...i feel bad for the fans. Well, on the bright side, i think their wish for being private has been granted by The Machine. whew

ETA.just saw prev post that they are doing the shoot today. I think Nikki will look great...the girl is gorge

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:31 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
....edited for brevity

thanks for your time, LB...!!...i just think it is REALLY ODD. im suspicious that JPab actually had the blog finished, ready to be published, but TPTB forbid him to do so...i mean, he seemed so ecstatic  about it days ago!!!... :shocked!: 

to top it off...no media circuit for them either? People Shot?...i feel bad for the fans. Well, on the bright side, i think their wish for being private has been granted by The Machine. whew!!..

Someone posted in another thread that they thought the People shoot was being done today.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:32 pm

mrf210 wrote:Looks like they are doing the people magazine shoot today.  Some makeup artist tweeted a picture of Nikki today for the shoot.

Can you post the tweet and/or pic, please?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mrf210 Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:37 pm

not sure how to do it...but here is a try:

mrf210

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:38 pm

I was just going to post about the People magazine shoot...it should be an interesting read when it comes out!

Mura, I am wondering if people.com failed to post his finale blog because he called them out on (highly) editing his blog last week?

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:40 pm

[quote="mrf210"]not sure how to do it...but here is a try:

[/quote

TY 4 Share!!  yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:43 pm

LibbyBell wrote:I was just going to post about the People magazine shoot...it should be an interesting read when it comes out!

Mura, I am wondering if people.com failed to post his finale blog because he called them out on (highly) editing his blog last week?

yeah...that count too, i think. It is a bummer for me, since i enjoy reading the lead's blog the most (while skipping most CH's  giggling ) especially the last one, Finale and ATFR, where they usually put their final thoughts, and praise their chosen one. like i said, with rainbow and roses words...LOL...#iguessimahopelessromantic giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread

+49
mtnlvr55
AEF
glazedover
DKWillis
Luvstruck