SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread

Post by JBF Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:50 pm

Fun stuff I picked up in repeated viewings...

Also kinda curious what julychild can add here, since I know who yyyyoooouuuu are suspecting as F1. We all have different frontrunners at this stage.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Considering all of the heat Juan got over his "pervert" statement, he moans an "ooooooh" when Jimmy suggests "As long as you keep taking off your shirt, I'll be there, my friend". In the previous part of the interview, he even suggested showering with Juan! "I meant recreation-ally, not for cleanliness." Jimmy is ssssooooo impish in his many one-liners that are obviously going over Juan's head, thanks to the language barrier.

Juan is helping Chris Harrison find a woman too? From the way Harrison praised Sharleen on his "ones to watch" for Entertainment Weekly, I would not be surprised.

I'm afraid to ask... what is that silly orange thing on his wrist?

As with Des and his choice of Brooks, Jimmy says we shouldn't bother to watch the show since he "accurately" picked Nikki as Juan's F1. Obviously this means either:
a.) Nikki is not F1, just as Brooks wasn't last season
b.) Nikki is F1, but Jimmy is banking on viewers thinking he guessed wrong again.

The way Juan rolls his eyes over Nikki's name is hysterical. Either he realizes he is "caught" or he is privately laughing. We can take this body language either way here.

Jimmy then jokes with Juan about his tweeting Nikki's hometown of Kansas City. Juan instantly brings up Atlanta, Tampa and Sacramento.

Jimmy then looks at his pictures and nails Atlanta and Tampa as Andi and Renee's hometowns. He then repeats Atlanta, Tampa and Kansas City as the towns he "thinks" Juan just mentioned.

Juan then waves his arms all over the place: "I can't go to Sacramento either?" The dude is TOTALLY flustered. "I know o'dem! I know o'dem!"

Jimmy... "Wow! This is very, very interesting!"

Later, when discussing his potential "bride" in Kansas City, Juan also suggests either "the Atlanta one" or "the Sacramento one", then backtracks with another choice of... Chicago.

Jimmy snaps back: "Don't try to smokescreen this, we know who you're with!"

For fun... last season:

"Is there a Duraflame log burning somewhere within you?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Two moments that always tickled me:
-he caaaaasually allows her to peek at Chris' photo ahead of time... then "outs" him before she has a chance to respond. Moving on...!
-her instant head shake after his "Here's what I believe will be the final three..." followed by her skeptical "How do you do it? How do you chose?"
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:12 pm

^^^^ JBF from what JaunP let slip via BL and comments - I somehow doubt that Jimmy is right this time. JMO (and I have no clue who RS has spoiled and don't want to know yet).

I suspect who JulyChild has as F1. Since she is spoiled I figure that her pick and who RS says is F1 is not the same person.  scratch  :greenman: 
To the spoiled folks - how adamant is RS on this spoilers this season ? Is there any evidence that the spoilers are wrong ? I bet you guys are having a field day with debunking the spoilers again.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:42 pm

That's why I included Des' clips here too. In hindsight, you know Jimmy picked incorrectly. The fun comes with analyzing Juan's expression this time. I too am doubtful about Nikki.

Unfortunately I couldn't find Sean's start-of-the-season interview to compare here, when he put on the Poker Face as Jimmy chose Catherine. Sean, however, is very relaxed in front of a live audience and quite smooth with questions and answers. Des and Juan are more klutzy.

It probably doesn't matter if people here are spoiled or not, since Reality Steve had all four final guys in their wrong "pecking" order last season. Yet I too am curious how confident he is. Probably not... just saying "take it or leave it".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:53 pm

JBF wrote:That's why I included Des' clips here too. In hindsight, you know Jimmy picked incorrectly. The fun comes with analyzing Juan's expression this time. I too am doubtful about Nikki.

Unfortunately I couldn't find Sean's start-of-the-season interview to compare here, when he put on the Poker Face as Jimmy chose Catherine. Sean, however, is very relaxed in front of a live audience and quite smooth with questions and answers. Des and Juan are more klutzy.

It probably doesn't matter if people here are spoiled or not, since Reality Steve had all four final guys in their wrong "pecking" order last season. Yet I too am curious how confident he is. Probably not... just saying "take it or leave it".

Actually he is quite confident. -------

Last edited by chloep on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:22 pm

chloep wrote:
JBF wrote:That's why I included Des' clips here too. In hindsight, you know Jimmy picked incorrectly. The fun comes with analyzing Juan's expression this time. I too am doubtful about Nikki.

Actually he is quite confident. He even claimed to know when and where they met up since the finale..etc.. Not that that means anything as same was the case with Brad and Chantal.

Great. Do you spoiled folks agree (via SC and editing evidence) or are you finding holes like last season ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:02 pm

Hola, I like this scruffy looking JK, I wonder why he didn't keep the look! Plus, in listening to this again, I just heard JP say that he thought he was going to have to send home 24 girls but did 27 instead!!!

Like I said in the edit thread, based on my limited knowledge of analyzing promos, the signs seem to point to Clare as the F1. I also discussed with some people via PM that it was interesting that JP mentioned Sacramento (Clare's town) when she wasn't even on JK's list. Emily confirmed the spoilers for her season (to me) on JK's show when he brought up Jef's photo as the F1 and she said something like "his friends call him je(h)" How do you know what his friends call him, miss Emily?!

I freely admit that I am a rookie when it comes to looking for the myriad of clues the producers  cleverly inject into the promos and the first episode (the clues here gives a picture of the storyline for the season). However, I viewed this season's extended promo against that of Sean's and the same way Cat (alone or with Sean/others) was on screen or shown immediately after Sean said stuff about "wife, future, love, rest of our lives" etc. It is Clare whenever JP talks about "real, looking ahead" etc. Sean went in being confident of finding a wife, whereas  to me JP wants to choose someone who is honest/real with him, and can fit in with his family. He filters everything through his daughter and family. At lease, this is the way that I see it.

This is all conjecture, of course, and could be wrong. The sleuthing is a part of the entertainment for me, so my eyes are still open  :yes: 

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:
chloep wrote:

Actually he is quite confident. He even claimed to know when and where they met up since the finale..etc.. Not that that means anything as same was the case with Brad and Chantal.

Great. Do you spoiled folks agree (via SC and editing evidence) or are you finding holes like last season ?

Come to the dark side, ND  :uptonogood 

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:11 pm

julychild wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
chloep wrote:

Come to the dark side, ND  :uptonogood 

The smilie you posted is perfect.
:uptonogood  :uptonogood  :uptonogood  :uptonogood

You need to sweeten the deal for me a bit  :whistle:
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:55 pm

Regarding Reality Steve knowing who Juan is visiting post show... pfft! These days, I wouldn't be surprised if his F1 is OK with him visiting F2 and getting "caught" by Steve's snoopers. Fleiss & Co. can do just about any tomfoolery these days.

Like you, julychild, I am gradually seeing Clare get THE EDIT of a F1. Mind you, it is not a "smooth sailing" one like Chris last season. She is quite the drama queen.

All of the troubles last season between The Spoilers vs. The Edit began around episode #3, when the Kate Earl dance was all lopped and chopped... and The Spoiler's F1 edit was getting rather "wonky". (No problem with HIM, just his edit... future heartbreak talk under Hollywood sign, her limited involvement in his accident and his too frequent discussions of other contestants in competition, just to name a few.)

Right now I am struggling with Nikki, Sharleen and Andi who all got equal billing on their soccer date (with all other ladies stuck on the bleachers). When Nikki got the group rose, BOTH Sharleen and Andi had to comment (like everybody did when Brooks and James got roses). Yet BOTH Nikki and Andi were fussing about Sharleen's kissing, although they didn't complain about it to HIM like Clare later did.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:41 pm

Didn't Clare's comments to Juan at the pool party have more to do with not seeing him, not having time, etc? I don't recall her commenting to him regarding his kissing other girls. Those comments were more directed to the other girls, while she was "spying" on Sharleen. Not that it matters.

That's interesting that you see Clare getting the F1 edit. I don't think TPTB have thrown her under the bus yet, but each week her appeal seems to be going down. The previews for next week make her seem even more desperate...although it is the week when Juan tells her, "This is the real deal."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:07 pm

I have to re-watch it. I know Clare wasn't very "clear" with him on everything.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:19 pm

JBF wrote:I have to re-watch it. I know Clare wasn't very "clear" with him on everything.

Haha! That's putting it kindly. I re-watched it today, looking for the extra Sharleen cap...so it's pretty fresh in my mind. At least with what we're shown, I do not believe she complains to him about kissing other girls. It's focus was about her lack of time with him and how hard it was...but, yes, very unclear.

She even says she understands when Juan apologized for not having her on a date that week. She was explaining to him that it's hard because in a normal situation you would be texting or calling after the date they had, and she hadn't been able to touch base with him at all...blah, blah, blah. He did his best to reassure her and calm her down. Her freakout was more with the girls and in her PI, IIRC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Media Thread

+49
mtnlvr55
AEF
glazedover
DKWillis
Luvstruck