SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18- Episode 2 - 1/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 2 - 1/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 2 - 1/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by eliza3 Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:39 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:The Bachelor 18- Episode 2 - 1/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Vz96cx

Watch me tonight on the bachelor
matthewmitchell

I think that they let them wear something. It looks like I see a bikini bottom at least on the DA, oops Andi ( I don't remember her name yet) I think that this is only fair: she has a job that would likely not look kindly on their DA on national TV nude.[/quote]

You can see a nude colored piece of clothing (bathing suit type) on both the top and bottom in this photo
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 2 - 1/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 2 - 1/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by IrishGal Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:28 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Ayana wrote:Am I the only one watching? Victoria is hilarious  rofl 

No, I am too but am on another board that seems to be more happening.

There is no way Victoria is sober...and it is not the HYMAN maneuver...it is the Heimlich maneuver...I just finished my First Aid recert on Friday!!!
Heaven help me but you couldn't make this stuff up!!!

I guess considering the premise of this show--it could be the hyman maneuver, but unfortunately with the cast provided this is most often a case of the barn door being left open for way too long, etc. That ship set sail a long time ago for most of the cast, if not all.

Oh well, I totally forgot the show was even on. giggling 

But you are forgetting about SeanCat! And Jem!  :shocked!: 
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:58 pm

Ayana wrote:aww, Renee is the best. She always tries to help all the girls :)
I really like that about her. Really hoping she the next Bachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:10 pm

happygirl77us wrote:
Ayana wrote:aww, Renee is the best. She always tries to help all the girls :)
I really like that about her. Really hoping she the next Bachelorette

She really seems nice but I hope...and don't think...she will be the next Bette. She is older and has a child. We have had Jason, Emily and now JPab as single parents. I don't think they would be doing back to back seasons with single parents as the leads. Besides, Renee is nurturing and motherly...and as you know, MF wants SEXY single parents...particularly if they are female! She just doesn't have that vibe.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:15 pm

chloep wrote:TOP 6 from EPISODE 1:

1. Andi
2. Renee
3. Nikki
4. Sharleen
5. Alli
6. Clare
_____

I think I am going to do a TOP 6 every week..  :Smiley: 

TOP 6 from EPISODE 2:

1.] Sharleen: She is awesome. I really enjoy the fact that she is so different and seems to be rather unfazed by this environment. She is a pretty straight-laced type of person who doesn't speak in clichés. (Something I can honestly appreciate) She also seem to be quite funny. I loved how she tentatively said "sure" when JP offered her the rose at the RC(clearly trying to make some lighthearted fun of her initial response for the FIR...) Sadly JP did not get it, which is one of the reasons why they aren't really a match. I do think he is honestly intrigued by her tough. More than any other girl it seems.

2.] Andi: I really like Andi too. She is a strong girl, (which is very much obvious) who seeks a strong man who can go head-to-head with her and sometimes even "dominate" her. I liked that she showed her insecurities but would not let them get to her. I reckon this environment won't be ideal for her though....it is set to feed into her insecurities, which could gradually get the best of her. Her chemistry with JP seems to be very natural though.

3.] Renee: She is such a sweetheart. She seems to be the mother hen of the group, and just very caring and loving. Also seems to be very genuine and a bit dorky even.

4.] Kelly: She is hilarious. Definitely the witty "funny-girl" of the season. She was a champ at the photo shoot.

5.] Nikki: I do "still" like Nikki. However I did see the beginning of a more cattier/bitchier side surfacing when she retold the events with Victoria to the other girls. She did make it out to be very different IMO and the way she retold it seemed a bit high school-ish to me...

6.] Lucy: LOL. I like her she doesn't give a s*** and is fun. She'd drive me nuts if I'd have to live with her but she is entertaining through TV.

Last edited by chloep on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Funny, on 1 - I thought JuanPa did get it.
2- totally agree, the natural chemistry between her and JP is amazing but she's going to suffer.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:13 pm

sophienette wrote:Funny, on 1 - I thought JuanPa did get it.
2- totally agree, the natural chemistry between her and JP is amazing but she's going to suffer.

Really? LOL I have to re-watch it. I might have missed it. Thanks! :)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by sunbeamT Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:22 pm

Anyone else think that Clare looks like Melanie Hutchell? Clare is prettier but there is a big resemblance. When I first saw her I thought she did. I think it is mostly in the teeth and hair.

sunbeamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:55 pm

Really like how much Renee was comforting all the girls even Victoria. It was nice of JPab to help out Andi during that photo shoot.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelor 18- Episode 2 - 1/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 8367-910 The Bachelor 18- Episode 2 - 1/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 I_got_13 The Bachelor 18- Episode 2 - 1/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 18- Episode 2 - 1/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:09 am

Linds911 wrote:Really like how much Renee was comforting all the girls even Victoria. It was nice of JPab to help out Andi during that photo shoot.
agree :)))
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18- Episode 2 - 1/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

+11
eliza3
DKWillis
Kashathediva
docnash14
mtnlvr55