SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:10 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Our couple inspired me to buy a few Christmas movies I didn't own and I've put them out, along with my original batch, so my family can watch, if they like, tomorrow when they are here.  

Any guesses why they are exchanging their gifts tonight? Possibly the only alone time they will have for a couple days perhaps?

That would be my guess. With family get togethers and possible travel, this may have been their only opportunity. I like the image in my head of them snuggled together on the couch, with the Christmas lights on, watching a Christmas movie after having just made a gingerbread house together and exchanging gifts.

Yea, that's a beautiful image.

I am curious why they wouldn't do gifts Christmas morning before getting together with family though.  Intrigue.

Ps: I've never made one of those gingerbread houses. I should do that someday.

If I'm remembering the details from Shay's blog correctly and they are staying in Dallas for Christmas, they all spend the night at Mama and Papa Lowe's house and then wake up to open gifts/eat breakfast together. So they wouldn't have really had the opportunity if that's what their plan is. And if they are traveling, it's just less gifts they have to take with them.

P.S. Gingerbread houses are really fun to make. But I have a giant sweet tooth so I end up eating more of the decorations than using them for my house.

All of them in one house? Oh my!

Well just the immediate ones which is now only 6 adults and 2 kids. That's nothing!

But I'm guessing they are traveling tomorrow, and that's truly just a guess, I have no idea either way. I guess I'll find out if I'm wrong in about 12 hours.

Possibly. Although they did just make a gingerbread house. Guess we will know soon enough.

Like I said, I truly have zero idea. Just hope it involves them wearing more footie pajamas and sharing a picture or two of them with us.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:16 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Our couple inspired me to buy a few Christmas movies I didn't own and I've put them out, along with my original batch, so my family can watch, if they like, tomorrow when they are here.  

Any guesses why they are exchanging their gifts tonight? Possibly the only alone time they will have for a couple days perhaps?

That would be my guess. With family get togethers and possible travel, this may have been their only opportunity. I like the image in my head of them snuggled together on the couch, with the Christmas lights on, watching a Christmas movie after having just made a gingerbread house together and exchanging gifts.

I am curious why they wouldn't do gifts Christmas morning before getting together with family though.  Intrigue.

If I'm remembering the details from Shay's blog correctly and they are staying in Dallas for Christmas, they all spend the night at Mama and Papa Lowe's house and then wake up to open gifts/eat breakfast together. So they wouldn't have really had the opportunity if that's what their plan is. And if they are traveling, it's just less gifts they have to take with them.

P.S. Gingerbread houses are really fun to make. But I have a giant sweet tooth so I end up eating more of the decorations than using them for my house.

Well just the immediate ones which is now only 6 adults and 2 kids. That's nothing!

But I'm guessing they are traveling tomorrow, and that's truly just a guess, I have no idea either way. I guess I'll find out if I'm wrong in about 12 hours.

Possibly. Although they did just make a gingerbread house. Guess we will know soon enough.

Like I said, I truly have zero idea. Just hope it involves them wearing more footie pajamas and sharing a picture or two of them with us.

An answer we can look forward to tomorrow.

And two thumbs up for footie pajama pix!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:30 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

An answer we can look forward to tomorrow.

And two thumbs up for footie pajama pix!

My thought is they are staying in Dallas and just having their private celebration before they head to the Lowes. They were at Toys R Us today I assume buying presents for the kids. Sherry even commented on Catherine's picture of the Disney princesses that she hoped they were Christmas shopping! Christmas morning will be all about the kids so this is their time maybe. Could be totally wrong. We shall see!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:35 am

I'm glad you central time zoners are around to keep me company. You guys are way more fun than mopping my kitchen floor.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:44 am

lipsis wrote:I'm glad you central time zoners are around to keep me company. You guys are way more fun than mopping my kitchen floor.

Well FRIENDS is on for another half hour then it's bedtime for me. Guess I can be nice enough to keep you company til then.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:49 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:I'm glad you central time zoners are around to keep me company. You guys are way more fun than mopping my kitchen floor.

Well FRIENDS is on for another half hour then it's bedtime for me. Guess I can be nice enough to keep you company til then.

That's all I need. My floor will be dry by then.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:56 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

That's all I need. My floor will be dry by then.

I was waiting for my 16 year old to get home from the movies. He is home so I am off to bed!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:00 am

I'm here too (East Coast!), because a mom's Santa duties wait 'til the 20 something kiddies have gone to bed! (Or they're up and out of spaces where I can grab some privacy).

Thankfully, I can't get at anything else tonight!

Cheers!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:14 am

jcrbil wrote:I'm here too (East Coast!), because a mom's Santa duties wait 'til the 20 something kiddies have gone to bed!  (Or they're up and out of spaces where I can grab some privacy).

Thankfully, I can't get at anything else tonight!

Cheers!

Well good morning to you, Jcrbil! When I was in my 20's my mom made me wrap my own gifts from her. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:59 am

Mornin'!

I do wrap their presents.... but they're making me breakfast (and cleaning up!). It's a trade I'll take. They'll make breakfast tomorrow morning, too, before we open anything.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Good morning Seancat family and happy Christmas eve day. I'm laughing and loving all your posts about holiday family doings. Everybody has there own family traditions. Well, since I am without doubt your senior, senior, I have to share with you all that my 50 year old kids have told me that Santa exists and I believe them, so I'm waiting patiently. giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!

I woke up this morning thinking about Sean and his long fingers making a gingerbread house and it made me smile. He is going to be such a great dad and Catherine a wonderful mother.

Tonight is our family Christmas. Looking forward to seeing my weirdo's. Have a fantastic day everyone.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+30
Barbrn78
lovelySC
TrustxLove
Ken Cooper
Sprite