SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:40 pm

jcrbil wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:Good morning everyone. Maybe I'm wrong but isn't that picture of the cup taken in Sean's place?  

I thought the same thing.

It definitely is. The barstools and countertops look identical.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:41 pm

umngirl wrote:Sean is traveling today too.
@SeanLowe09: @pnwinters as a matter of fact I am. I'll be at the airport in about 4 hours.

So it means if he is traveling today to join her in LA, maybe more possible wedding wrap up to do then? .

And good for him defending Catherine from all the people mad she is tweeting about her wedding.
@SeanLowe09: @DebraDompieri @Katherine4488 @clmgiudici What!?! A bride excited about her wedding? Unfollowing seems easier than bitching.

Go! Hubs! Shut these idiots! Love how hubs come to defend his wifey! :)

And whoever said Sean was on twitter at 7 am his time, unless he deleted something, his first tweet today was sent at 8:47 his time.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:41 pm

lipsis wrote:
@SeanLowe09: @pnwinters as a matter of fact I am. I'll be at the airport in about 4 hours.

And good for him defending Catherine from all the people mad she is tweeting about her wedding.
@SeanLowe09: @DebraDompieri @Katherine4488 @clmgiudici What!?! A bride excited about her wedding? Unfollowing seems easier than bitching.

And whoever said Sean was on twitter at 7 am his time, unless he deleted something, his first tweet today was sent at 8:47 his time.

I  PINKHEART him!!!

Hope he's joining her out here.

Definately yea for Sean. I was glad to see lots of people taking up for Catherine. It is HER twitter for goodness sake. Don't follow if you don't like what she is talking about. Nobody is forcing them to follow her or read what she tweets!

I too hope he is meeting her in LA. Makes sense if he was. Let her do her fitting alone and then he comes to take care of business together.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:45 pm

^^^ Exactly! He couldn't go last night anyway because he had a hot date with Jeremy and Austin. (My dream come true) lol

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:57 pm

Sean is a great guy. I love how protective he is of her! And he's so right, what bride isn't excited about her wedding? I hope they heed his words and just unfollow her already. I also hope he's traveling to LA today. As always I guess we'll see. :Smiley:
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:59 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I  PINKHEART him!!!

Hope he's joining her out here.

Definately yea for Sean. I was glad to see lots of people taking up for Catherine. It is HER twitter for goodness sake. Don't follow if you don't like what she is talking about. Nobody is forcing them to follow her or read what she tweets!  

I too hope he is meeting her in LA. Makes sense if he was.  Let her do her fitting alone and then he comes to take care of business together.

I must say, if any of the detractors were a bride and tweeted regularly, she, too, would be letting the world know of her excitement. I just don't understand people who don't take the maybe 3 seconds it would take to put themselves in her shoes and realize : yes, I would accept the free wedding if it would be televised. Yes, I am a happy bride (even if the groom isn't Sean Lowe.... any woman should think of their groom the way Catherine thinks of Sean.... and yes, I am letting the world know that I'm going to get my fitting, because someone's going to watch me go into LH studio today and take a picture of it. So I'll scoop that person.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:03 pm

They are just jealous she is marrying Sean and not them
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:09 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:

So it means if he is traveling today to join her in LA, maybe more possible wedding wrap up to do then? .

Way to go Sean!  I am so happy that he is defending Catherine.  Those ladies made me very angry today when I saw their response to Catherine.  It really drives me crazy to see women jealousy of other woman.

Sean was up at 7:00am he responded to funs.

Last edited by blessed66 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:18 pm

timfan wrote:They are just jealous she is marrying Sean and not them

Yep, it does seem to come from jealousy. I'm sure Catherine's aware of that. It's just sad that some people can't be happy for others.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:30 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:

Why to go Sean!  I am so happy that he is defending Catherine.  Those ladies made me very angry today when I saw their response to Catherine.  It really drives me crazy to see women jealousy of other woman.

His first tweet was sent at 8:47 his time which is also my time. Not sure where you got 7 from, unless he deleted something. But it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

On a different note, I saw on Shay's blog that she was talking to her mother about her planner and mentioned they have 3 parties in the first 5 days of January. I wonder if one could perhaps be related to our couple.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:32 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:

Why to go Sean!  I am so happy that he is defending Catherine.  Those ladies made me very angry today when I saw their response to Catherine.  It really drives me crazy to see women jealousy of other woman.

Me too blessed . I actually doesn't care their qoute about her tweet related to their wedding for the first time but as cat tweet something about her wedding these two idiots seem to attack her and it is showing how rude these two are. I mean is that really hard to just ignore the tweet and move on . I personally really don't give a big deal of this kind of rude response because to me they are harmless than the tweet of our dear friend who is still can't shut up even she was blocked by wifey already lol. This is just good for laughs but I couldn't blame sean if he really feels the need to say something about them. As fiancé and people like them just giving an attitude tweet for unnecessary comment like that. You can see how protective he is to her and I like that to him as he is always doing it. Sometimes I can't help not to think how hard is being on their shoes . It must be tiring a little bit to read and deal with stupid people in social media and I applauded for them for having a thick skin and so smart to ignore all these idiots most of the time . These two are such a good people and managed to give a good response to the haters out there . Just saying.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:49 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:

Way to go Sean!  I am so happy that he is defending Catherine.  Those ladies made me very angry today when I saw their response to Catherine.  It really drives me crazy to see women jealousy of other woman.

Me too blessed . I actually doesn't care their qoute about her tweet related to their wedding for the first time but as cat tweet something about her wedding these two idiots seem to attack her and it is showing how rude these two are. I mean is that really hard to just ignore the tweet and move on . I personally really don't give a big deal of this kind of rude response because to me they are harmless than the tweet of our dear friend who is still can't shut up even she was blocked by wifey already lol. This is just good for laughs but I couldn't blame sean if he really feels the need to say something about them. As fiancé and people like them just giving an attitude tweet for unnecessary comment like that. You can see how protective he is to her and I like that to him as he is always doing it. Sometimes I can't help not to think how hard is being on their shoes . It must be tiring a little bit to read and deal with stupid people in social media and I applauded for them for having a thick skin and so smart to ignore all these idiots most of the time . These two are such a good people and managed to give a good response to the haters out there . Just saying.

You know our dear friend is a sick woman, you know the sad thing is she does not get it at all. Those two idiots made me very angry and I could not help myself so I just told them that they jealousy and I hope they will get it and stop acting like our sick friend.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+29
livelife
Scooby
joyjoy
lucyjordan
glazedover