SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:51 pm

lipsis wrote:And so we get our reunion pic. Is it bad that I hope we dont get anymore tonight because they have retired to their room to just be together? Happy to see them together though.

We'll don't say never . Maybe more pics from them. Haha. Me too I love pics. But just for tonight I feel like they need to just be together since they have been away for so long.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:53 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
catherinegiudiciIt's Christmas time, it's Christmas  @seanloweksu

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 8f3355ac620311e380bc0a22dc3ee402_8

Cat doesn't look really tan . Wonder if Matty took this pic of them laugh out loud.

They both look really happy and I am happy for them.

I love them. You can see how they miss each other . Lovely couple  Hugesmile 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:58 pm

Sean is back with his koala,finally. I can relax tonite!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 1m
NYC! Come out and see @SeanLowe09 & me at the @GNCLiveWll store in Bryant Park from 11am-1pm tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing you all :)

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Cute pic! So good to see them together. You can tell how happy they are to be reunited. Looking forward to more pics tomorrow. :)
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:24 pm

YaaaaaaaY!!!!!!! Reunited and they look sooooooo HAPPY!!!!!!!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Yay for a reunion picture!! Smiles all around! All quiet as of now must be relaxing and spending much needed time together. Looking forward to waking up to many pictures tomorrow!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:34 pm

So we got our reunion picture while I was at practice. I totally called that. Love seeing their smiling faces. Looking forward to seeing some more pictures of them tomorrow.

I'm probably the only one, but I'll be so glad when they are back in Dallas and just relaxing a bit because things will probably only get crazier from here to the wedding. They should take advantage of any downtime they have.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:45 pm

^^^ you're not the only one. I'm excited for them to get back home too. They could use the quiet time and Lola needs her mommy and daddy.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:51 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ you're not the only one. I'm excited for them to get back home too. They could use the down time and Lola needs her mommy and daddy.

Glad I'm not alone. They could easily leave after their appearance tomorrow and come back home, which I hope is what they do. And Lola would probably love nothing more than snuggling and being taken care of by her mommy and daddy.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mckenna91 Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:07 am

I'll be shopping on 42nd today, maybe I'll catch glimpse of them. Hopefully they explore the cute shops at Bryant Park or go ice skating at the rink there.

mckenna91

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:32 am

mckenna91 wrote:I'll be shopping on 42nd today, maybe I'll catch glimpse of them. Hopefully they explore the cute shops at Bryant Park or go ice skating at the rink there.

That would be a cool encounter. If you run into them, can you please get a picture of them holding a sign that says 'we love lipsis'?  giggling 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+29
livelife
Scooby
joyjoy
lucyjordan
glazedover