SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 69 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by landrje Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:45 pm

the early SLC-JFK flight landed about 45 minutes ago and got to the gate a short while later; from the time stamp on his IG pic, it looks like he's on the flight that's in the air right now. Also, someone at JFK would have probably tweeted they saw him if he was on the flight that already landed. Consequently, in all likelihood he's in the air right now and should land at JFK around 5:35 pm ET (the flight is on time thus far).

no clue on wifey's schedule ... based on her tweet this morning there are multiple possibilities, the good news being that most of today's flights from Miami to New York, though delayed, are not being cancelled; so she could either be in NYC waiting on him or still be in the air (I really don't think she's still waiting on her flight to take off cause she's been quiet on social media all day, same reason I suspect she may also still be en route) ... update: an AA flight landed at JFK about 2 minutes ago, let's see if we hear anything from her in the next few minutes
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:05 pm

I wonder if he sent his jacket (ski) which he obviously had in Jackson back with the other guys and is regretting that. It's going to be chilly (but not as cold as Wyoming) in NY.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:34 pm

jcrbil wrote:I wonder if he sent his jacket (ski) which he obviously had in Jackson back with the other guys and is regretting that.  It's going to be chilly (but not as cold as Wyoming) in NY.

Scratch that being cold in NYC . I am eager the reunion laugh out loud. Hopefully we will hear soon if they are both in big apple . Lol.  giggling Hugesmile 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:37 pm

Somehow, I think he might not hear about their reunion for a little while after it happens. They'll be too busy making up for the last 6 days. Truthfully, I'd rather hear they just decided to stay in tonight in their hotel room rather than go out. If they wanted to share a picture of them snuggling again, I'd totally be okay with that.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:01 pm

Aww :( Poor doggie

Cones are hot this season. by @seanloweksu

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:09 pm

I wonder what happened to Lola in her parents' absence? Too much birthday, perhaps?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:18 pm

Okay Team..Any hugging and kissing from our Favs yet?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:21 pm

umngirl wrote:Somehow, I think he might not hear about their reunion for a little while after it happens. They'll be too busy making up for the last 6 days. Truthfully, I'd rather hear they just decided to stay in tonight in their hotel room rather than go out. If they wanted to share a picture of them snuggling again, I'd totally be okay with that.

What? You mean the internet stalkers aren't a priority? Shameful!

And what happened to my Lola?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:23 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Somehow, I think he might not hear about their reunion for a little while after it happens. They'll be too busy making up for the last 6 days. Truthfully, I'd rather hear they just decided to stay in tonight in their hotel room rather than go out. If they wanted to share a picture of them snuggling again, I'd totally be okay with that.

What? You mean the internet stalkers aren't a priority? Shameful!

And what happened to my Lola?

Sad, but true, I know.  Hugesmile 

Judging by her smile, I don't think it was anything too bad.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:27 pm

I agree ... I'm also wondering whether Catherine may have done something wedding related in NYC before Sean arrived. Unless I'm mistaken, her gown-maker's flagship shop/HQ's are in Manhattan - it's possible she dropped by for a fitting while waiting for hubbie to land
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Cat's in Manhattan per the GPS location
@clmgiudici 50s
If anyone finds frozen fingers on the ground, they're mine.

ETA: And where's that man of hers to hold her hand so it stays nice and toasty? Get on the job Sean.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:50 pm

umngirl wrote:Cat's in Manhattan per the GPS location
@clmgiudici 50s
If anyone finds frozen fingers on the ground, they're mine.

ETA: And where's that man of hers to hold her hand so it stays nice and toasty? Get on the job Sean.

Hopefully on his way to her as we speak. If he landed at JFK around 5:30 he should be into the city soon!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 70 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+31
albean99
vivi2
mtnlvr55
glazedover
kitcat