SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:46 pm

glazedover wrote:
Sprite wrote:
albean99 wrote:
mckenna91 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I saw CH today when he talked about travel and the Bachelor/ette at the Dallas Travel show. Nobody asked him about the wedding but he did mention that Sean was so happy he did the show because he'd never have approached or asked out someone like Catherine and she ended up as the love of his life.
I can't remember this for sure but I thought in a previous interview Sean was asked if he would have approached Catherine outside of the bachelor- say if he had seen her in a grocery store- he answered he would have because of how attractive she was. Now I wonder if these are Chris Harrison's thoughts on if Sean would have approached Catherine or if Sean had told him that.
I'm pretty sure he said at the end of filming that Sean thanked him (or them) for having him as the Bachelor because of ending up with Catherine. CH actually said he'd never have approached Cat in a bar or asked her out. He mentioned Sean a few times - as an example of why they use recycled cast because people saw him on Emily's and he had a built in fan base, that sometimes someone (he used Catherine as an example) didn't get an early date because the lead was already sure about keeping them, and also about Sean being shirtless. Chris is a pretty funny guy. :Nod: 
I think another reason that they recycle is that people do watch and some people apply only because they like a specific person. Wasn't Shay a fan of Emily and thought she would be good with Sean and that's why she had him apply? And I thought Cat herself only applied because she knew Sean was the Bachelor and I think I even remember her mentioning during their time together that she wouldn't have if it had been anyone else?

Of course, you also have the Bently disasters when producers deliberately cast someone who wanted to meet someone else, but I can put up with that since Ash got her JP and we go Sean and Cat.
Life works in mysterious ways. Emily and Cat are such vastly different people in almost every way (have to admit I'm not a big Emily fan), it is amazing to me that Cat had the temerity to apply. What a piece of good fortune!
Yes to both the bolded.

I think people were so stuck on Sean and Emily that they were expecting him to pick someone very much like her and that is one of the reasons some people had so much trouble seeing the love story developing between him and Cat. Not only do they look different, but they couldn't be more different in personality. Could you imagine Sean coming in that early, early morning to get them up and if it had been Emily instead of Cat? I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have just had to pee and go!!! rotfl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:45 pm

lipsis wrote:
albean99 wrote:
mckenna91 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I saw CH today when he talked about travel and the Bachelor/ette at the Dallas Travel show. Nobody asked him about the wedding but he did mention that Sean was so happy he did the show because he'd never have approached or asked out someone like Catherine and she ended up as the love of his life.
I can't remember this for sure but I thought in a previous interview Sean was asked if he would have approached Catherine outside of the bachelor- say if he had seen her in a grocery store- he answered he would have because of how attractive she was. Now I wonder if these are Chris Harrison's thoughts on if Sean would have approached Catherine or if Sean had told him that.
I'm pretty sure he said at the end of filming that Sean thanked him (or them) for having him as the Bachelor because of ending up with Catherine. CH actually said he'd never have approached Cat in a bar or asked her out. He mentioned Sean a few times - as an example of why they use recycled cast because people saw him on Emily's and he had a built in fan base, that sometimes someone (he used Catherine as an example) didn't get an early date because the lead was already sure about keeping them, and also about Sean being shirtless. Chris is a pretty funny guy. :Nod: 
I've always been of the opinion that favorites dont get early dates since they will stay regardless. Never believed the bs that the first dates went to those they liked the most. Nice to have it confirmed.
Seems over the long history of the show many faves got early dates. Ben was ga-ga over Courtney at 1st sight as was Ali over Roberto and they both got very early dates. There was a time (before the spoilers) when we could predict who'd make it far by the date order. The F1 usually had a date no later than Episode 4. Not sure why they have changed it up but seems they have.

By the way, congrats to all the Seancat fans over the wedding. :Smiley: 
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:14 pm

Go Hawks, indeed! Tied and going into overtime.

@clmgiudici: #GoHawks
ETA: Seahawks win 27-24! That game should not have been that close. The Buc's are winless this season.

So both hubs and Wifey's teams win today. Happy times in Lowe-ville.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:24 pm

@SeanLowe09: @clmgiudici and I just shook on making this our last night to order pizza until after the wedding. She's setting me up for failure.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:28 pm

lipsis wrote:
@SeanLowe09: @clmgiudici and I just shook on making this our last night to order pizza until after the wedding. She's setting me up for failure.
Hahaha they are so sweet and cute . I love them . :cutesmile!: 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Their new addiction..

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 19s
#Homeland @SeanLowe09
And some commentary

@clmgiudici: Good. Go away Dana. I've been over you since day 1. #Homeland

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:35 am

ahhh i just love those 2!!!
cant wait for the wedding to come...

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:13 am

GOOD MORNING TEAM FILIPINLOWE!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici
Awww...the beauty of Monday, working off the spoils of Sunday

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:07 pm

Happy Monday Filipinlowes! .

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:26 pm

IrishGal wrote:
lipsis wrote:
albean99 wrote:
mckenna91 wrote:
I've always been of the opinion that favorites dont get early dates since they will stay regardless. Never believed the bs that the first dates went to those they liked the most. Nice to have it confirmed.
Seems over the long history of the show many faves got early dates.  Ben was ga-ga over Courtney at 1st sight as was Ali over Roberto and they both got very early dates.  There was a time (before the spoilers) when we could predict who'd make it far by the date order.  The F1 usually had a date no later than Episode 4.  Not sure why they have changed it up but seems they have.

By the way, congrats to all the Seancat fans over the wedding.  :Smiley: 
I wonder why Brooks got the first date if that's the case?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:55 pm

grace8136 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:
lipsis wrote:
albean99 wrote:
mckenna91 wrote:
Seems over the long history of the show many faves got early dates.  Ben was ga-ga over Courtney at 1st sight as was Ali over Roberto and they both got very early dates.  There was a time (before the spoilers) when we could predict who'd make it far by the date order.  The F1 usually had a date no later than Episode 4.  Not sure why they have changed it up but seems they have.

By the way, congrats to all the Seancat fans over the wedding.  :Smiley: 
I wonder why Brooks got the first date if that's the case?
I think CH said the favorites don't ALWAYS get the first dates. It doesn't mean they don't and I think his comments were specifically in reference to Sean's season. Sean also had the tendency of handing out roses more so to girls he thought were struggling and needed reassurance. I am not aware if other leads in recent seasosn have done the same thing, but then again I haven't watched most seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+37
zackzugen
DKWillis
chloep
docnash14
Mikita_lvr