SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:21 am

Because when you're already running late for work, you might as well take the time to make a new avi as well. Hugesmile 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:52 am

umngirl wrote:Because when you're already running late for work, you might as well take the time to make a new avi as well. Hugesmile 
Very worth the time. It's lovely.. And I totally stole your old one.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:41 am

umngirl wrote:Because when you're already running late for work, you might as well take the time to make a new avi as well. Hugesmile 
Thanks for making it your avi.... cuz then I get to see it better- with both of them in the shot! Otherwise, it's so close on the screen that I can't see them both at the same time!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:59 am

GOOD FRIDAY MORNING TEAM FILIPINLOWE!
I want an AVI... Can someone give me the quick & easy steps to copy/make one? Help!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:22 am

thankful7 wrote:GOOD FRIDAY MORNING TEAM FILIPINLOWE!
I want an AVI... Can someone give me the quick & easy steps to copy/make one? Help!
TGIF! I hope we will get more photos today because I need a new AVI too and I would use the instructions too.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:12 pm

lipsis wrote:

Another celebrity sighting @seanloweksu by @catherinegiudici
LOVE this pic of them!! Look at those smiling, happy faces! I also love her caption, but doesn't Cat know that she's a celebrity too??

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:33 pm

Happy Birthday Shay

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 57aea7a0eeac9567e0d750f77bbf2a08_zps551f458e

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:39 pm

lipsis wrote:Happy Birthday Shay

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 57aea7a0eeac9567e0d750f77bbf2a08_zps551f458e
Every time Cat says "sister in law" or "mother in law" I still get the wiggles. I'm so blasted happy to see her heading into her new life as Sean's wife. I'll join Catherine and wish Shay a very happy birthday hbbanner
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Aww, I love that caption "future sister-in-law."

Happy Birthday to Shay!!

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:43 pm

lipsis wrote:Happy Birthday Shay

hbbanner Shay!

Catherine just blesses my heart. You can see how much she really loves her new family.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:56 pm

thankful7 wrote:GOOD FRIDAY MORNING TEAM FILIPINLOWE!
Find a picture you want to use and either save it to your computer or copy the image URL (right click on the pic and select copy image URL)

Go to your profile (the tab is right under the JPab collage)
Select the avatar tab
Either upload the picture from the location where you saved it on your computer
Or
Paste the URL you copied in the upload URL box
Save it and you got yourself an avatar.

Note: if you need a picture there are plenty in our avatar thread here that umngirl was nice enough to crop and make pretty for us.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:57 pm

FYI: Sherry posted this a couple of hours ago, they're obviously not in Dallas (pretty sure this is a Beverly Hills street scene); wonder if the pic is from this morning or if its an older pic?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 88cf6b723d7511e3b3a822000ae90304_8
@loweinteriors Happy birthday to the best daughter in the world. I love you sweetie!   3h
Shay posted a pic on her IG of the kids around the same time and said the best part of her birthday is spending the day with them ... here's the pic and caption:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 4cf0e6923d7711e3983d22000a9f199e_8
@mixandmatchmama Day 298 #shayeveryday2013 The best birthday gift isn't what's in the box...it's spending my day with the two on the chair . #im32today#braceletswereinthebox #idolovemesomebracelets   3h
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+48
Karen5354
Chajoy
chrissy1295
rjero
pkk