SELECT CONTENT

Cassandra Ferguson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassandra Ferguson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Cassandra Ferguson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 am

Cassandra Ferguson: 22 Detroit, MI. Currently works as a freelance makeup artist. Former Detroit Pistons dancer. Has a two year old son, Trey, with current Pistons player Rodney Stuckey. Contributes columns about makeup to Well RED Blog.

her Instagram: http://instagram.com/cassandrafergie#
her Column: http://wellredblog.com/author/cass123456/
her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cassandra.ferguson.927

Cassandra Ferguson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion F0a00f36d63211e2b41b22000a1f9a15_7
Cassandra Ferguson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 38d113ccb04a11e2800122000a1fbf61_7
Cassandra Ferguson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion C9269f5abb3a11e2a6b122000a9f3070_7
Cassandra Ferguson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion D24cdd6cadc811e2a67a22000a9f3cad_7
Cassandra Ferguson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Ebeaf68e10e011e3b12422000a1f901a_7
Cassandra Ferguson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Cassandra4

RS

Last edited by chloep on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Cassandra Ferguson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Cassandra Ferguson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:10 am

UPDATE:She’s the third from the right (in the back) in the South Korea group date picture.

Cassandra Ferguson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion KpopGroup

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Cassandra Ferguson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Cassandra Ferguson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:12 am

UPDATE: ELIMINATED

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:20 am

Thanks for putting up the threads!  Her son is so cute!  

She is really young.

She started putting up instagrams on Oct 14. So, do you think she made it past South Korea?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:28 am

atem wrote:Thanks for putting up the threads!  Her son is so cute!  

She is really young.

She started putting up instagrams on Oct 14.  So, do you think she made it past South Korea?
South Korea was Week 4, right? Probably not.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:43 am

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:Thanks for putting up the threads!  Her son is so cute!  

She is really young.

She started putting up instagrams on Oct 14.  So, do you think she made it past South Korea?
South Korea was Week 4, right? Probably not.
I don't know what week SK was. Maybe, Vietnam?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:40 am

Yeah either Week 4 or Week 5.... Weird thing is that she had one of the first 1-on-1s Week 3 because according to RS, she got to ride in the watercar down in Long Beach, CA..... So by process of elimination she must have had a date Week 3 because that's the only week they were in California..
Wonder whether something came up/happened. Because it's rather unusual to get a date in the first week (and a rose) just to get booted 1-2 episodes later... Did that ever happen before?

Last edited by chloep on Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:45 am

It could never work. The father of her baby lives in Detroit and there's no way I see her moving all the way down to Florida. Again, the F1 lady needs to be living in FL or be able to move to FL and there's no way for her to do that unless the dad of her baby wanted nothing to do with their son and that doesn't seem to be the case.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:43 pm

And another gallery :)

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-4KY

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:15 am

sophienette wrote:And another gallery :)

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-4KY
Thanks for taking the time to do that for us.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:37 am

I am pretty slow at it as work is busy! I might just about finish by the time the season starts! giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:43 am

sophienette wrote:I am pretty slow at it as work is busy! I might just about finish by the time the season starts! giggling 
No hurry for me. I really could care less in even finding out more about the ones cut.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassandra Ferguson - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+3
umngirl
atem
chloep
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: