SELECT CONTENT

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by smartcat Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:35 am

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:I hope they have something big planned for his birthday. That's a Saturday. And then something quieter for them on their one year.
I am so glad that they were able to announce their wedding date before the one year anniversary because if it passed with no date set, the naysayers would have been out in full force.
I agree
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

Post by motheroffive Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:47 am

I posted in wrong thread!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:43 am

With the wedding coming up I wonder if they will even have a big 30th birthday party for Sean? Maybe they will go away with friends to celebrate the occasion and have a small party with the family.

I can't believe it's almost been a year that they were engaged. They have grown even stronger, as Sean has said. What a year it has been for these two, and the best is yet to come for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:52 am

iloveromance wrote:With the wedding coming up I wonder if they will even have a big 30th birthday party for Sean? Maybe they will go away with friends to celebrate the occasion and have a small party with the family.

I can't believe it's almost been a year that they were engaged. They have grown even stronger, as Sean has said. What a year it has been for these two, and the best is yet to come for them.
I think there will be a pretty significant party for his birthday.... he celebrated with his "bachelor" family last year- and yes, he had a date (I think) that day, but if it wasn't with Catherine (and we think it was with Lindsay) he needs to have a proper celebration this year.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:02 am

jcrbil wrote:
iloveromance wrote:With the wedding coming up I wonder if they will even have a big 30th birthday party for Sean? Maybe they will go away with friends to celebrate the occasion and have a small party with the family.

I think there will be a pretty significant party for his birthday.... he celebrated with his "bachelor" family last year- and yes, he had a date (I think) that day, but if it wasn't with Catherine (and we think it was with Lindsay) he needs to have a proper celebration this year.
I'm leaning toward a big party too. It's his first birthday where they are officially together. Lots to celebrate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:10 am

lipsis wrote:
jcrbil wrote:

I'm leaning toward a big party too. It's his first birthday where they are officially together. Lots to celebrate.
Agreed. They had a nice party for her birthday so I imagine they will do the same for his birthday. Plus we know how much they love their birthday parties in that family. So I vote for a big party and then they can sneak away for a few days alone to celebrate their anniversary.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:31 am

And also Shay had a pretty significant birthday bash given by her parents when she turned 30, so I expect they'll do the same for Sean.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:02 am

bluejay8 wrote:And also Shay had a pretty significant birthday bash given by her parents when she turned 30, so I expect they'll do the same for Sean.  

Thanks for sharing that. I enjoyed seeing the family pictures from back then.

I'm sure the Lowe's would love to have a birthday party similar for Sean, if Catherine doesn't have other plans.

If I'm not mistaken, the smaller of Catherine's two birthday parties on the night of her actual birthday after DWTS was thrown by the Lowe"s. They sure love those birthday parties those Lowe's. Sweet tradition.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:06 pm

lipsis wrote:
bluejay8 wrote:And also Shay had a pretty significant birthday bash given by her parents when she turned 30, so I expect they'll do the same for Sean.  

Thanks for sharing that. I enjoyed seeing the family pictures from back then.

I'm sure the Lowe's would love to have a birthday party similar for Sean, if Catherine doesn't have other plans.

If I'm not mistaken, the smaller of Catherine's two birthday parties on the night of her actual birthday after DWTS was thrown by the Lowe"s. They sure love those birthday parties those Lowe's. Sweet tradition.
Okay, I'll go out on a (not too long) limb here.... and say that there will be a family party (like the one Shay had- a more or less "usual" Lowe celebration), and then a "friends" party with Sean's gang/business partners. Though it is possible that they will all join together for one big bash.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:18 pm

When I said that I didn't think they'd have a big party, I was thinking more along the lines of an elaborate party at a fancy place with over 100 people. I didn't think they'd have something like that because even their wedding will only have 150 people, so I didn't see a huge birthday party like that happening.

But I could definitely see the Lowe's throwing a nice party for Sean, either at their house or maybe a restaurant. Or maybe Catherine will be the one to give him the party this time. I can also see a family party, and then also a vacation with friends, or just Sean and Catherine going away alone, since their one year anniversary is the next day. However they choose to celebrate, I'm sure it will be wonderful. How could it not be? Sean already has the best birthday gift he has ever received, a beautiful fiancée that's about to become his wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:25 pm

Reposting my youtube playlist of Ashley and JP's wedding. I thought it might be helpful to remind us what Sean and Catherine are in for. Not sure all the parts are here as the whole thing is 1 hour and 7 minutes long. I'm also not sure if it is completely in order but for the most part its all where it should be. After rewatching this, its hard for me to see how they can work any of the Lowe reception into a live program. Hoping for some production magic.

Ashley and JP Wedding

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:51 pm

lipsis wrote:Reposting my youtube playlist of Ashley and JP's wedding. I thought it might be helpful to remind us what Sean and Catherine are in for. Not sure all the parts are here as the whole thing is 1 hour and 7 minutes long. I'm also not sure if it is completely in order but for the most part its all where it should be. After rewatching this, its hard for me to see how they can work any of the Lowe reception into a live program. Hoping for some production magic.

Ashley and JP Wedding
I haven't watched yet, obviously, but I can't help but think there's going to be at least one other hour of broadcasting, perhaps the week before- on a Tuesday or something, or after the Bachelor episode that week, that will show segments about meeting with the coordinator, dress designer,Neil Lane, choosing things that they want, and perhaps even the bach/bachette parties- 40 minutes of programming or so, which will reveal nothing except, perhaps, the location (though that may remain the biggest secret of all as I think further). Because 2 hours of live with a ceremony which, I think, would be at least a half and hour, if not longer, will not be much. I expect CH will be "on the red carpet" and interview important arrivals which would start a half and hour before the ceremony. But you're right, Lipsis, there's not a lot of time there. I do think we'll get them arriving at the reception, being introduced as Mr. and Mrs., and the first dance. If we get anything else, it will be a toast or two which won't be timed like a usual reception, but will happen right away.

One nice thing for the guests (aside from the cameras getting out of their faces early in the reception) is that the first dance will be done- they can dance the night away after that.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 - General Discussion

+82
Joan2013
alwaystulips
Archer23
renaissance
bamafan