SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 59 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by motheroffive Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:24 pm

secretviewer wrote:
lipsis wrote:
secretviewer wrote:So, is "creepy matty" some kind of Bachelor agent requiring SeanCat's attention instead of letting Sean watch his Cowboys play?
He's Sean's 5 foot Business Mgr. Guess he's checking on his 10 percent or whatever.
Thanks for the info....everybody's got their hand out! :yes:   Nothing against business managers, just hope he earned it!  
I don't think he earned this one. It was handed to him on a silver platter!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:26 pm

secretviewer wrote:
lipsis wrote:
secretviewer wrote:So, is "creepy matty" some kind of Bachelor agent requiring SeanCat's attention instead of letting Sean watch his Cowboys play?
He's Sean's 5 foot Business Mgr. Guess he's checking on his 10 percent or whatever.
Thanks for the info....everybody's got their hand out! :yes:   Nothing against business managers, just hope he earned it!  
To be fair, he's done pretty good for Sean. Only the hydroxycut deal I would question. He's just creepy... and short. I am admittedly biased against pip squeaks.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:34 pm

motheroffive wrote:
secretviewer wrote:
lipsis wrote:
I don't think he earned this one. It was handed to him on a silver platter!
If the wedding is basically part of the the original Bachelor contract, would Matty get a piece? I suppose if he ever was involved in negotiations for the wedding itself, he might be- which would be a nice payday for him, in that case, but then who would pay? Oh well, we'll never know that one.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:35 pm

I'm gonna quietly make a request for tomorrow. Because this place will be high traffic, I suggest we limit the use of smilies and other emoticons. It slows down the forum too much, especially when it's busy. TIA

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:40 pm

umngirl wrote:I'm gonna quietly make a request for tomorrow. Because this place will be high traffic, I suggest we limit the use of smilies and other emoticons. It slows down the forum too much, especially when it's busy. TIA
Lovely idea! Thanks for the suggestion.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Good idea!!!! And if we can refrain from reposting the same picture over and over, perhaps. While I love to see them, if we can refer to "no discussion" picture posts, we'll be better off.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:46 pm

jcrbil wrote:Good idea!!!!  And if we can refrain from reposting the same picture over and over, perhaps.  While I love to see them, if we can refer to "no discussion" picture posts, we'll be better off.
Only those lines, if you quote a post with a picture in it, remove the image code so it is not reposted a bunch. Again, it slows the forum down. Lipsis (or others) will try to post the pictures in the no discussion picture thread. I can help once I'm home after work/practice.

Last edited by umngirl on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:46 pm

jcrbil wrote:Good idea!!!!  And if we can refrain from reposting the same picture over and over, perhaps.  While I love to see them, if we can refer to "no discussion" picture posts, we'll be better off.
Even better idea. My computer and ipad thank everyone in advance.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:52 pm

I'm so excited you guys. I drive my kids to school in the morning and I get home just before 8:00, so I'll be able to see the announcement live! I'm so beyond excited to be back here with all of you just at the right time. Thanks umngirl and jcrbil and you too lipsis. Without you guys I wouldn't know what was happening tomorrow and I'd still be having computer issues. I cannot wait for tomorrow you guys. SOON is just over ten hours away!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:00 pm

I don't want to be confused for tomorrow, I see a no discussion wedding thread up already. Is that a just the facts place. I don't see any other wedding thread for discussion is that not up yet?
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:02 pm

smartcat wrote:I don't want to be confused for tomorrow, I see a no discussion wedding thread up already. Is that a just the facts place. I don't see any other wedding thread for discussion is that not up yet?
That's the "just for facts" place. Lipsis will start the Wedding-Discussion thread later. I just got a head start to help her out seeing as I will be MIA in the morning.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:08 pm

umngirl wrote:
smartcat wrote:I don't want to be confused for tomorrow, I see a no discussion wedding thread up already. Is that a just the facts place. I don't see any other wedding thread for discussion is that not up yet?
That's the "just for facts" place. Lipsis will start the Wedding-Discussion thread later. I just got a head start to help her out seeing as I will be MIA in the morning.
Thanks Umngirl, can't wait until tomorrow to just put the DATE up in the no discussions thread, understand now that the wedding discussions thread will be up in the AM if not before
Hope everyone can get at least a little sleep......see you in the AM at GMA. No emotions tomorrow except for the ones in my heart,
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 60 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67