SELECT CONTENT

Alexis Morgado - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexis Morgado - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Alexis Morgado - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Alexis Morgado - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Alexis11
Alexis Morgado - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Alexis12

Alexis Morgado: 24, Tampa, FL. Graduated from University of South Florida in 2011 BA in Mass Communications/Journalism. Works for her family’s spice company,Flayco. Also a Tampa Bay Lightning girl in her spare time
her Twitter: https://twitter.com/alexis_morgado
her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alexis.nicole.88?fref=ts
her Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/amorgado/

Alexis Morgado - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Alexis2
Alexis Morgado - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Alexis5
Alexis Morgado - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Alexis1
Alexis Morgado - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Alexis4

UPDATE: ELIMINATED

Last edited by chloep on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:28 am; edited 4 times in total
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Alexis Morgado - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Alexis Morgado - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:30 pm

High clap Thanks chloep!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Alexis Morgado - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Alexis Morgado - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:39 pm

a shame,;( I really liked her intro vid... she seemed sane and sweet :yes: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanoftv Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:05 am

She's pretty!!

Fanoftv

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:44 pm

Well her twitter is up and running now its not protected and l would say that she got eliminated on M&G
Alexis‏@alexis_morgado 20 Sep “@AKClifford12: PERFECT way to start the day off #Sunrise #SouthBeach http://Instagram.com/p/eevT-Rqe75/ ” Gorgeous!! Looks like a postcard

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:26 pm

I have her gallery up now:

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2013/10/31/the-bachelor-2014-who-is-alexis-morgado/

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Alexis Morgado - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 1386195679_133462_1019_ful_alexis-morgado-560

Alexis Morgado - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 87b72b10 Alexis Morgado - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion 86669110 Alexis Morgado - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:30 am

First post updated with the ABC bio. :Smiley:

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:58 pm

I can't figure out why she was eliminated. She seemed like a great catch, and I thought she was prettier, more interesting, and seemed to have more in common with him than several of the girls he did keep.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexis Morgado - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+2
atem
chloep
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum