SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:45 pm

smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:The last thread was started 12 days ago. Fortunately once the wedding is announced we get a whole new section. Hopefully it will stay in the fan forum so the same rules apply. Can't wait.

And yes, I do believe we like each other more. :Biggrin:[/quote

We certainly do like each other more than other fan forums on this board. That's because we're brilliant, extremely funny, inventive, supportive, madly excited fans of the best bach couple EVER. Sean and Catherine. High clap
I agree, I like and respect everyone on this forum. I also love Sean and Catherine very much!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:08 am

smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:The last thread was started 12 days ago. Fortunately once the wedding is announced we get a whole new section. Hopefully it will stay in the fan forum so the same rules apply. Can't wait.

And yes, I do believe we like each other more. :Biggrin:[/quote

We certainly do like each other more than other fan forums on this board. That's because we're brilliant, extremely funny, inventive, supportive, madly excited fans of the best bach couple EVER. Sean and Catherine. High clap
Absolutely! I agreed what all you said on this board. We are the type of people who are just love to throw our own opinions in a friendly manner. What I like about this board is everyone is so funny, witty, sassy, wild (a little bit) giggling serious, joker, and so supportive to seancat and everyone is so nice and can do something to make this forum busy . Plus everyone's reaction here  from new post or tweets from them or people saw them is so cute and funny hahaha. giggling eventhough sometimes we are being crazy but in a good way giggling pretty nice forum Hugesmile 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:35 am

Well sorry I missed out for most of the last thread, but I promise to post an awful lot in this thread!!!Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:12 am

iloveromance wrote:Well sorry I missed out for most of the last thread, but I promise to post an awful lot in this thread!!!Hugesmile 
Good morning everyone, yes Great to hear Ilove and sure is nice seeing you back. Wishing everyone a great day!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:16 am

iloveromance wrote:Well sorry I missed out for most of the last thread, but I promise to post an awful lot in this thread!!!Hugesmile 

Good morning from pouring rain Florida,
Glad to see ILOve as the first post ths mornlng . and yes we're looking forward to lots of posts. My hubby " Mr. Brilliant " laughingly thinks he has the answer to why we can fill page after page of a thread on a sloooow news day for Seancat. "Well" he said over breakfast this AM, "you guys are mostly if not all women and that means you can chew on one little Seancat crumb, like did they walk one dog or two and which dog was it for 6 pages"     Yup, true and isn't great fun  So Seancat give us a lot of crumbs today so can fill this new tread! ":Woah-hoo: soon" crumbs would be the best"
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:24 am

^^^giggling That is cute smartcat. & true. Embarressed! 

ps. I know don't really say much on these threads but I enjoy reading everyone's comments.
pps. Good morning all & welcome back ilove!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 8554319625_3737a89572_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 8555428414_13183c9699_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 8555428450_fee0585c93_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by justjanet Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:46 am

deeliciouz wrote:^^^giggling That is cute smartcat. & true. Embarressed! 

ps. I know don't really say much on these threads but I enjoy reading everyone's comments.
pps. Good morning all & welcome back ilove!
 I am with deeliciouz, I am here everyday and agree with all of the comments.  You are all very good on figuring out the little crumbs.  It is what keeps this a very happy place.  Thanks to all who post so much and bring all the great pictures and info.  We all are waiting for SOON.Praying

Last edited by justjanet on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

justjanet

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:31 pm

High clap Hi Ilove, So happy to see you back! I missed you and your novel, I am your #1 fan:giggling: Are you going to write more or going to retire. I just want you to know that I truly enjoyed your writings. Hope you have better luck with those viruses!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:37 pm

Goodmorning ladies Hugesmile hope everyone is having a great day Smiley

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:42 pm

Top o' the mornin' to y'all!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:10 pm

Looks like the old married couple has a new TV show.

@clmgiudici: Started #Homeland yesterday and I'm already hooked.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:11 pm

GOOD AFTERNOON TEAM FILIPINLOWE! Something GREAT is happening SOON!:yes: :yes: 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+34
secretviewer
Archer23
jaromarie
bleuberry
alwaystulips