SELECT CONTENT

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Post by DKWillis Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:07 pm

jfling02 wrote:Renee is my best friend and she is not home yet!! We are ALL rooting for her back home!! She is an AMAZING girl and JP would be an idiot to let her go!
Some of us here are inyour corner we too are rooting for her

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

Post by jfling02 Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Thanks!! She is amazing and hopefully if she doesn't make it to the end all her friends are rooting for her to be the next bachelorette!!! We're all still in shock she's even on the show!!

jfling02

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:37 pm

jfling02 wrote:Thanks!! She is amazing and hopefully if she doesn't make it to the end all her friends are rooting for her to be the next bachelorette!!! We're all still in shock she's even on the show!!
 Are you from Sarasota, FL too? IF so maybe you can be our eyes & ears when she gets her HTD and share with us anything youcan we would appreciate i greatly . :fingersarecrossed

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:52 pm

UPDATE:René is one of the final 6 women vying for Juan Pablo's heart. Here is she shown with the other girls in Miami.

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 10704410

Last edited by chloep on Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrison1234 Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Thanks a lot Jenny-----without your posts we wouldn't know what Renee really looked like ----- what a friend !!

Harrison1234

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:45 pm

DKWillis wrote: 
jfling02 wrote:Thanks!! She is amazing and hopefully if she doesn't make it to the end all her friends are rooting for her to be the next bachelorette!!! We're all still in shock she's even on the show!!
 Are you from Sarasota, FL too?  IF so maybe you can be our eyes & ears when she gets her HTD and share with us anything youcan we would appreciate i greatly .  :fingersarecrossed

Wow!!! You guys are good! Rene looks adorable. Is this picture on her thread of the final 6?? I am so impressed with all the info so far. Getting excited for his season, and hopefully there will be more sleuthing!! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by jfling02 Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:47 pm

OK so when I posted the other day, I just wanted to make note about Renee not being home yet. When I happened to come across this website and noticed that some one had stolen my photo from twitter and posted it, to be honest, I was not to thrilled about it, but I just wanted to put my 2 cents in. So here, Yes Renee and I are from the same town and yes she is my very, very dear friend. For that, it is why I will not say if I know anything. I would never want to jeopardize my friends contract or get her in trouble with the show in any way! No one was more excited to find out she was on this show then me, but I hope you all can understand that! I am finding out spoilers just like everyone else. :Smiley: 

jfling02

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:13 pm

jfling02 wrote:OK so when I posted the other day, I just wanted to make note about Renee not being home yet. When I happened to come across this website and noticed that some one had stolen my photo from twitter and posted it, to be honest, I was not to thrilled about it, but I just wanted to put my 2 cents in. So here, Yes Renee and I are from the same town and yes she is my very, very dear friend. For that, it is why I will not say if I know anything. I would never want to jeopardize my friends contract or get her in trouble with the show in any way! No one was more excited to find out she was on this show then me, but I hope you all can understand that! I am finding out spoilers just like everyone else. :Smiley: 
TBH, up until now we had no clue that you were the one who tweeted that photo :yes:  and since your twitter account is public... :greenman: 

If you'd prefer we could cut you out of the pictures though..:yes: 
----

As you can see plenty of ppl here are rooting for your friend. Please feel free to stick around. bestbud! 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:15 pm

DKWillis wrote: 
 Are you from Sarasota, FL too?  IF so maybe you can be our eyes & ears when she gets her HTD and share with us anything youcan we would appreciate i greatly .  :fingersarecrossed
I'd rather she'd be the next bachelorette! giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Here is another great pic of Rene

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/gallery/2013-10-21-spoilers-final-six-ladies-miami#4

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Here is another one of her:

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion - Page 2 Renee2

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Renee is in the F4

Her HTD will be probably filmed next Tuesday on the 29th in Sarasota.

Last edited by chloep on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Renee Orteri - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers/Discussion

+46
ElonM
Sable
richmondrose
Litta123
Mommyof2